• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So are you say Shu is the new LI? ;)
Given how the protagonist gets exasperated with Shu, if, God forbids, those two do end up doing it, the reaction those two would have will be this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talk about some massive mental trauma there!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Don't get me wrong Emma story and end is really good but Personally I can't decide between team Gwen or Aine. Side note has it been stated in the past if other girls will get a solo ending like Emma. After playing the last update it got me curious if I need a Gwen and Aine solo save.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Don't get me wrong Emma story and end is really good but Personally I can't decide between team Gwen or Aine. Side note has it been stated in the past if other girls will get a solo ending like Emma. After playing the last update it got me curious if I need a Gwen and Aine solo save.
Would be interesting to see them happening (and their stories after), but it'll be sad to see the other ladies getting heartbroken if that happens. Seeing Gwen devastated in Emma's solo ending felt so bad. :cry:

Reactions: Secretuser69

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think you can NOT do the harem path and just choose individual girls' paths, but I don't think the others are getting an "early" solo ending ... but that's just a guess on my part. I haven't seen anything definitive.

Based on how things happened, it seems to me Emma's solo ending was always planned as a non-cannon side story, but it almost feels like it wasn't always intended to be an in-game choice. Maybe it was once planned to be bonus content that could be unlocked? Who knows. I love how it was implemented though.

That said, the solo ending's epilogue has some spoiler material that's only been hinted at in the main storyline ... that is, main storylines. Be interesting to see if that tidbit of information turns out to be cannon or was just NiiChan having fun.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Bully is My Lover with coolman5974's walkthrough mod to Chapter 1 Episode 3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

SkyRhythm

Apr 7, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of My Bully is My Lover with coolman5974's walkthrough mod to Chapter 1 Episode 3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
ty sir

Reactions: Eonor

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The first five minutes gave me a cringe attack, so I'm asking if it gets better or not...
TBH that is all on you and what you consider cringe. I didn't consider anything cringe in this game. But I guess some may consider the comedy cringe. But the appeal of this game is the story behind the LI the majority of them have a decent story. So I would say yes but cant really answer that either so I dont know what you like in your AVN's

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes