• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
After Ch1-Ep3(part 2) is done, there's one more episode for Chapter 1. After Chapter 1, there are only a couple of Chapters left. Originally, supposed to be more, but I don't want to do more filler/useless episodes like in the Prologue just to make the game longer. And honestly, those filler scenes/episodes are what made the Prologue ridiculously huge.
That's reassuring. Godspeed NiiChan, you created something very special

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She had her fill, let's give the other girls a chance too.
So one lady that should receive more screen time is Lily, and that should happen before her imminent departure (she said she was due to leave in around 2-3 weeks iirc). Many things can happen in the meantime, it'd be interesting to find out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So one lady that should receive more screen time is Lily, and that should happen before her imminent departure (she said she was due to leave in around 2-3 weeks iirc). Many things can happen in the meantime, it'd be interesting to find out.
Hmmm nah... probably don't expect that. :KEK:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
After Ch1-Ep3(part 2) is done, there's one more episode for Chapter 1. After Chapter 1, there are only a couple of Chapters left. Originally, supposed to be more, but I don't want to do more filler/useless episodes like in the Prologue just to make the game longer. And honestly, those filler scenes/episodes are what made the Prologue ridiculously huge.
Thanks for being willing to talk about it. (y) Many devs who are riding the money train like to be very cryptic about their plans so as not to kill the Golden Goose, so I wasn't expecting such transparency. [And thanks for not calling me out for saying "Ch. 3" when I meant E 3 of Ch.1 :eek:]

Obviously the reason I wanted to ask in the first place is because the writing is good enough that it evokes strong emotional reactions when playing, which for me is pretty rare. You might even consider putting a disclaimer at the beginning of the backstories warning that 'people experiencing symptoms of depression may want to skip the following segments.' :cry:

I was writing that last bit as a joke at first, but now that I think about it for a minute, it may actually not be a bad idea...

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
just me or was the episode 3 update really short, or is this the usual length for the episodes, didnt expect it to end where it did but its great so far, cant wait for the next episod

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
just me or was the episode 3 update really short, or is this the usual length for the episodes, didnt expect it to end where it did but its great so far, cant wait for the next episod
its only part 1 aka half episode

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I am supposed to cater memory-insufficient patients now? Dang... that's a new one. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
i had forgotten about this one , so i downloaded again after seen that had a new update ,
i choose to play from the beginning as well , and man i had forgotten how attached to some characters u can be
i really like all the girls , and of course i have my favorites one which im really excited to see more scenes with them.
To be honest i dont know where we are going from this , because theres some curves here and there , so i have no clue about what is going to happen , but im excited and looking foward to it.
I felt a lot of different emotions on my re-playing.

So thank you for the share and the hard work.
Looking foward for the next update :D

Reactions: Punto
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes