• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
oh man, I'm thirsty for some revenge games and this is not it...
We don't care. But a wise man said once upon a time: "Those who want something and can't find it shall consider do it the fuck theirselves for the sake of never given fucks." I think it was Aristotle.

FjPji

Sep 6, 2022
I'm not the one you asked, but would really appreciate if you have a compressed version. Got the same problem as other users with the one posted here
Unrelated, but which game is "Bella" (the one in your signature) from?

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
Impeccable update as always, thank you for your hard work NiiChan .

And please, take care of yourself, don't push yourself overworking. When I saw your health update post on Patreon, I nearly have a heart attack. I sincerely hope that you will be alright and recover soon, I've already seen enough good F95's game that got abandoned for a lifetime now.

View attachment I'm Kennough.mp4

Reactions: Mark17

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I see the dev has 2 games in development. What is the release pattern like? Do the updates for each game alternate? Or is one game given more priority over the other?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
What really annoy me about this Game are the Characters. MC with Green Hair, Sister with Blue Hair and Red Eyes... that kinda kills the immersion for me.

Snake88

Jul 6, 2020
When I want to extract the game, Windows detects a virus and it's impossible, does anyone have a solution?

srevdar

Oct 31, 2020
What really annoy me about this Game are the Characters. MC with Green Hair, Sister with Blue Hair and Red Eyes... that kinda kills the immersion for me.
There are some signs of magical bullshit in the game (super human speeds, magical characters), but it's HAIR AND EYE COLOURS that kills the immersion?
I will take a stab in the dark and say you two don't watch a lot of anime? :)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes