• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I will take a stab in the dark and say you two don't watch a lot of anime? :)
I actually don't remember the last anime I watched, mostly because the basic Shonen formula isn't for me anymore, but that's for another day. AND I'M LAZY.

Now that I re-read my sentence, I get your response, so I edited for better comprehension.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Don't be a dum dum... the game is huge and has tons of content...
well i think you missed the whole point. A prologue is an introduction to the story, not the heart of the actual story. So if the the intro took 2 years to make, we have what 18 more years until it is finished?

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What really annoy me about this Game are the Characters. MC with Green Hair, Sister with Blue Hair and Red Eyes... that kinda kills the immersion for me.
Why would you pick an anime-inspired game then? It shouldn't have taken you long to figure that out ... you know, checking the teaser images on the OP would have been a good start.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
There aren't that many choices since it is just part 1 of chapter 3 and they are pretty straight forward. If you are on harem path, or Freya path, just go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I think that is all of them.
I just didn't understand why the Freya choices didn't give points. It's a minor thing, and extremely petty.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Now that Ch. 3 is partly finished, is there a planned endgame with a specific story arc/# of chapters already outlined?

I ask because I remember there being some significant emotional weight back when I played through Ch.2, and I think I would prefer to play all the way to the end one time (rather than make my eye allergies kick up multiple times with updates). Is the end of the game something on the horizon, or it going to be a long time and many more chapters before we get there?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Now that Ch. 3 is partly finished, is there a planned endgame with a specific story arc/# of chapters already outlined?

I ask because I remember there being some significant emotional weight back when I played through Ch.2, and I think I would prefer to play all the way to the end one time (rather than make my eye allergies kick up multiple times with updates). Is the end of the game something on the horizon, or it going to be a long time and many more chapters before we get there?
Not sure if this answer is helpful or not but the first seven releases were all prologue then there was emy's solo ending as an alternative to the harem (optional d/l in the OP) ending but I'm guessing at least one more chapter after chapter three maybe two more. Depends how the dev wants to present it however with the amount of content per update plus the wait time on this update it could be more with a few releases left. Other than that maybe a patron or the dev could answer but this is my best guess.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, I really liked this new update. There were some interesting things in it that caught my attention:
Also there was a interesting flashback to a conversation on Ep 5 of Sicae. Nice to see a certain someone being humbled for once.
And in the conversation between Bonheur and Francis Mentzel (I wish I remembered completely that surname), there seems to be one thing motivating Francis to carry on with the mission assigned to him by his evidently uncaring father.
And finally, if one remembers the call Hera received after her daughters, the protagonist, Moon, Claire and Jess left, then he most probably was the one on the other end.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: NiiChan

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Dunno what took me so long to try this game out, kept me awake a whole day until I reached the end lol
One of the best Harem dynamics I've seen so far, it's just fun and a little sad and then tons of fun again.

Always bittersweet to reach the end of content. I'm not much of an update enjoyer, so I check games out every few years to have some more content to chew through which is awesome but I also know I won't be visit these characters again for quite some time. :HideThePain:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
The quickest way for you to know is for you to play it, come back here, and tell us about those negative reviews.
Man I just finished sicae episode 1 , it's fucking amazinggggggg and did mc meet Irene in real world in upcoming episodes (2-5), not dream & I am waiting for their get together

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Man I just finished sicae episode 1 , it's fucking amazinggggggg and did mc meet Irene in real world in upcoming episodes (2-5), not dream & I am waiting for their get together
Relax, you haven't reached the episode yet. :KEK:
Once you finish Episode 3, then you do your call.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

After Ch1-Ep3(part 2) is done, there's one more episode for Chapter 1. After Chapter 1, there are only a couple of Chapters left. Originally, supposed to be more, but I don't want to do more filler/useless episodes like in the Prologue just to make the game longer. And honestly, those filler scenes/episodes are what made the Prologue ridiculously huge.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Relax, you haven't reached the episode yet. :KEK:
Once you finish Episode 3, then you do your call.
Now it makes sense, Is Claire will be a Li in sicae? Or in MBML coz this last update of MBML, Claire asked Jess to have him(mc of MBML)? So which one is possible.....
Oh btw I loved sicae BUTTTT HERE AFTER I WILL PLAY SICAE ONCE IT REACHES EPISODE 10 OR 11 COZ THE STORY( IS IN EARLY STAGE) & GIRLS.... I LOVE THEM. I noticed that you have been focused on MBML for the past two updates....so Can you please tell us when you will begin to work on sicae?

Reactions: FjPji
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes