• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Finally took a chance on this and so far, enjoy it though could use a bit of cutting down in spots, mainly backstories. Sure, it's nice to explain the past of the girl and such and our history with them, yet at the same time, it's A LOT of text that is pointless and is just filling content or story that could be better spent elsewhere. Not saying it's bad or anything, but could use some refinement.

That said, as for the waifus... Gotta say Harem Queen Gwen is my number one, with Bestie Friend Gal Emma at second (mainly because of tits) with Sky Blue setting a solid third.

Reactions: notBatman747

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Finally took a chance on this and so far, enjoy it though could use a bit of cutting down in spots, mainly backstories. Sure, it's nice to explain the past of the girl and such and our history with them, yet at the same time, it's A LOT of text that is pointless and is just filling content or story that could be better spent elsewhere. Not saying it's bad or anything, but could use some refinement.

That said, as for the waifus... Gotta say Harem Queen Gwen is my number one, with Bestie Friend Gal Emma at second (mainly because of tits) with Sky Blue setting a solid third.
for me it's
Aine / Gwen ( cant decide which one I like more)
Freya
Naomi
Moon
Emma ( Tho I prefer to friendzone her but if we are going by background she is #1 or 2)
Lily
Klara
Sky

Last edited:

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
TBH that is all on you and what you consider cringe. I didn't consider anything cringe in this game. But I guess some may consider the comedy cringe. But the appeal of this game is the story behind the LI the majority of them have a decent story. So I would say yes but cant really answer that either so I dont know what you like in your AVN's
What I meant by cringe was the MC waking up beside his "roommate" and her going all onichan crap. I find incest cringe to begin with, so I want to know if the "not" incest is a big part or not and will there be more oniichan crap.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What I meant by cringe was the MC waking up beside his "roommate" and her going all onichan crap. I find incest cringe to begin with, so I want to know if the "not" incest is a big part or not and will there be more oniichan crap.
I dont know what onichan means but tbh I didnt know there was incest at first in this till I saw how you can change the names in game after an hour or 2 of playing since I didnt see a patch. But there is some of that content but not alot you can turn them down anyways but it's mostly about the other girls.

Reactions: DannyLucifer

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The first five minutes gave me a cringe attack, so I'm asking if it gets better or not...
Uh, well, the thread has more than 1 or 2 pages of posts, so clearly there is at least circumstantial evidence that lots of people like it, so either it is not "cringe" or your definition does not align with the whole fuck-ton of people who enjoy the game. :rolleyes:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The fuck you reading visual novels for if you can't read? Go look at the top of the thread, if there's an incest tag then there's probably incest you cringe fucking weirdo.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Your mistake is thinking people here read tags... actually they don't read at all... most people here would fail special education classes with ease...
Can confirm i'm one of those that dont read tags 99% of the time but all that matters to me is if the story / characters catches my interests so tags dont matter to me.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in Sicae and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 105 entries where 95 are characters in the game and 10 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

Now with images of most of the characters.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both Sicae and MBML yet.

Who's Who in Sicae and MBML.pdf
The who's who has now been updated for ch1ep3part1.

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to Ch.1_Ep.3 P1 sorry it took me a bit of time to update the mod as I have had problem with my laptop it getting fixed at the moment and I was hoping to get it back yesterday as I have not get it back yet I thought I use my phone to update the mod thank you for being patient I have not fully tested it yet but I will later as I want to find out what happens and let me know if there is any problems with the mod
and it is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incise you do not want the gallery mod

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
there was a lewd femdom scene don't remember it I recall all the lewds being pretty much lovely and romantic for the most part.
It's more pretend than forced, at least that's how I saw the scene I suspect is being talked about.

TheAlmightyJam

Oct 23, 2022
Never played an AVN before that could tug on my heart so much. I've wept out of sheer sadness and pure joy at so many different moments in this game.

was a fantastic song choice by the dev for some of the most impactful moments with Emy. Thank you NiiChan.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes