#5 Lilly
#6 Freya
#7 Emma
#8 Sky
#9 Klara

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I have a feeling that if shin was a female. He would be in this lol
You mean Shu (he's in the list), and it was the creator who had intended for him to be female but forgot about it and gave him a dick instead, at least according to the protagonist in a conversation before that visit to the island resort. Regarding his growing crossdressing hobby, he seems to be growing fond of it (and will be seen in more outfits), and hopefully he won't wake up one specific morning with another man in a bed someday (because the mental trauma he's going to have will be massive, and let's not even mention the screams). :giggle::whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
How Kei sleeps knowing, that most of the girls are united and willing to share him, as well as bearing his child in the future.

1699476552088.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How Kei sleeps knowing, that most of the girls are united and willing to share him, as well as bearing his child in the future.

View attachment 3070953
I wonder which lucky lassie will be the first one to become a mother. In Emma's solo ending, Leah was adopted and sometime later their daughter Sol was born. And while I've no idea if other solo endings with either Gwen, Aine, Moon, Sky, Freya and so on will be made, it'll be interesting to see their future offspring in them. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Penis Lord

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
My Bully Is My Lover - (Ch.1 - Ep.3 [P.2]) - [Preview #1] + [Status Report #1]
1699488697186.png

Ah, shite. The post title's getting confusing already. But here's another Preview + Status Report post!

Anyway, I know you guys are worried that the development will be put on hold again, but we're having none of that this time. Maybe a few days when I processed some stuff for PTB treatment.

Let's get this out of the way: I finally started the treatment for my back, and I'm on the 2nd day today. I don't feel many side effects aside from manageable stuff, and Doc said working at home is not a problem either, so I gave myself the green light to continue working.

Don't worry. If I feel anything wrong, I won't hesitate to stop and give my body a rest.

We live to die another day!

As for our numbers, there's nothing much yet, but it's steadily moving now.

Current numbers:
Lines of codes: 486
Renders: 117
Animations: 1
Music & SFX: 0

Let's talk about a few things about this update. What to expect and such.

- This update will hit differently because this is the episode before the episode. I said there would be a blood-chilling reveal. If you thought that was the harem scene, then you are wrong. You know how I make things. I never joke around when it comes to something that hits. The question is, from what direction? So I hope you prepare yourselves.

Nii! Lily looked like she graduated! Now, there's a "departure" in her background! AAHHH!
- Yes, Lily is leaving as soon as possible, and you can do nothing to stop her. I'm spoiling it already. Don't worry, though, it's not over for her. I have a huge plan for her; she'll return later, but not soon. It will be a meaningful sacrifice, trust me. We'll just have to set her aside for now.

Nii! Where did the game title from the progress banner go?! AAHHHHHH!
- I'm going to do it like that from now on. It looks tidy and presentable. Ya'll gonna know what game I'm making anyway.

-Not only that, I'm planning to change the game logo design. I have two drafts made so far.
1699488716302.png
1699488721428.png

None of these are confirmed, but let me know what you guys think about them in the comments.

Anyway, we keep on working! Also, the October wallpaper coming tomorrow!

I'll see you guys on the next one!

- NiiChan
1699488754935.png
1699488818926.png
1699488903306.png
1699488953096.png
1699488982627.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
My Bully Is My Lover - (Ch.1 - Ep.3 [P.2]) - [Preview #1] + [Status Report #1]
View attachment 3071287

Ah, shite. The post title's getting confusing already. But here's another Preview + Status Report post!

Anyway, I know you guys are worried that the development will be put on hold again, but we're having none of that this time. Maybe a few days when I processed some stuff for PTB treatment.

Let's get this out of the way: I finally started the treatment for my back, and I'm on the 2nd day today. I don't feel many side effects aside from manageable stuff, and Doc said working at home is not a problem either, so I gave myself the green light to continue working.

Don't worry. If I feel anything wrong, I won't hesitate to stop and give my body a rest.

We live to die another day!

As for our numbers, there's nothing much yet, but it's steadily moving now.

Current numbers:
Lines of codes: 486
Renders: 117
Animations: 1
Music & SFX: 0

Let's talk about a few things about this update. What to expect and such.

- This update will hit differently because this is the episode before the episode. I said there would be a blood-chilling reveal. If you thought that was the harem scene, then you are wrong. You know how I make things. I never joke around when it comes to something that hits. The question is, from what direction? So I hope you prepare yourselves.

Nii! Lily looked like she graduated! Now, there's a "departure" in her background! AAHHH!
- Yes, Lily is leaving as soon as possible, and you can do nothing to stop her. I'm spoiling it already. Don't worry, though, it's not over for her. I have a huge plan for her; she'll return later, but not soon. It will be a meaningful sacrifice, trust me. We'll just have to set her aside for now.

Nii! Where did the game title from the progress banner go?! AAHHHHHH!
- I'm going to do it like that from now on. It looks tidy and presentable. Ya'll gonna know what game I'm making anyway.

-Not only that, I'm planning to change the game logo design. I have two drafts made so far.
View attachment 3071288
View attachment 3071289

None of these are confirmed, but let me know what you guys think about them in the comments.

Anyway, we keep on working! Also, the October wallpaper coming tomorrow!

I'll see you guys on the next one!

- NiiChan
View attachment 3071291
View attachment 3071293
View attachment 3071295
View attachment 3071296
View attachment 3071297
So with these 2 image previews, that means Lily's departure is getting closer and closer now:
1699490032542.png
Say bye bye to uni ladies, you earned it!
1699490175702.png
The question now is if Lily will be able to confess her feelings before she runs out of time? And if the target of her affections will accept them? Can't wait to find out.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The question now is if Lily will be able to confess her feelings before she runs out of time?
haha-good-one.gif
They haven't even reached up to that point. Plus, things will have more impact later if they have no ties.

Also, if you guys read the post, I am diagnosed with PTB/Tuberculosis and found that this is the root cause of my recent health declines. I'm currently undergoing PTB Chemotherapy/treatment for about a month now and have little to no energy to work on the game, but I'm still trying my best to push with it (I'd rather die than squeeze out people's money). The development is moving but at a slow pace. This may be a pirate site, but I still value the game's true fans here waiting for every update.

Getting through this deadly disease will not be easy. I want to finish MBML at least, so I ask for your prayers to strengthen me for this challenge I'm facing.

Jun 16, 2023
Also, if you guys read the post, I am diagnosed with PTB/Tuberculosis and found that this is the root cause of my recent health declines. I'm currently undergoing PTB Chemotherapy/treatment for about a month now and have little to no energy to work on the game, but I'm still trying my best to push with it (I'd rather die than squeeze out people's money). The development is moving but at a slow pace. This may be a pirate site, but I still value the game's true fans here waiting for every update.

Getting through this deadly disease will not be easy. I want to finish MBML at least, so I ask for your prayers to strengthen me for this challenge I'm facing.

Bro just focus on getting better and hope everything turns out well! You have definitely put a smile and given people a lot of hours of entertainment (Emma's arc is one of the best). It speaks volume when a dev is willing to acknowledge fans and interact with them on not-so-official sites so big props to you big man.

My best wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery <3

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
(I'd rather die than squeeze out people's money).
Although that is a noble sentiment, it is not like you are doing it on purpose or out of malice, I'm sure your fans are going to understand and support you. And I'm sure people would rather have you alive and well with the game delayed a bit than you pushing yourself too much in order to finish it fast at the cost of your health or worse, your life.

And if that sentiment isn't enough and you intent to keep pushing yourself as to not disappoint the fans of your games, remember that if you die, you will rob the world of you great works, so for the people who care about you, the people who care about your art and for the people who care about both, take care of yourself NiiChan. I hope you get well soon. :giggle:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this NiiChan. I know very little about the disease, but I do know about chemo, with my better half having gone through several treatments for cancer two years ago. She's just past the two-year mark of completing those treatments, and so far (*knocks on wood*) there is no sign of it returning.

My prayers are for as successful a treatment regime for you as well. Game or no game, I hope you get better.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 3071525
They haven't even reached up to that point. Plus, things will have more impact later if they have no ties.

So sad to hear this. At least you know what it is now so it can be treated. And as much as I want you to finish the games, please prioritize your health and spending time with your loved ones.

Many hugs and a speedy recovery!

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
I wonder which lucky lassie will be the first one to become a mother. In Emma's solo ending, Leah was adopted and sometime later their daughter Sol was born. And while I've no idea if other solo endings with either Gwen, Aine, Moon, Sky, Freya and so on will be made, it'll be interesting to see their future offspring in them. :unsure:
My guess is that Gwen, Aine and Emma will become a mother at the same time. Judging how actively Kei's penis is and the horniness as well as the impact of those girls toward Kei are top of the world, simply kinda overwhelm other LIs at the moment :HideThePain: .

Last edited:
Reactions: ArDZer

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
And while I've no idea if other solo endings with either Gwen, Aine, Moon, Sky, Freya and so on will be made, it'll be interesting to see their future offspring in them.
If we ever make another solo ending, it will be with Gwen. Aside from Emma, she's the 2nd most fleshed-out character in the story. Ideas for her solo are already on the whiteboard, too. However, looking at it, it will be a monstrous task, unlike Emma, where the setup was quite simple. The real question is, haven't you had enough with Emma's ending? Now that you know how I do my endings, do you guys really want to do it again? One more time? Really? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes