• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
I am so in love with this game- so many good characters and interesting story. I love the story and the history with each character. I legit want to know more about Lily's story and the deal with Aine's mom

Reactions: ArDZer and Elhemeer

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there an Aine scene yet? There wasn't one as far as I remember
I dont recall 100% but I want to say there wasnt full on sex with her but I think some stuff did happen with her like just a BJ or HJ. But I think she is gonna take a bit longer for any real action to happen.

zwuffel

Aug 27, 2021
loved the game, some was bit forced but its a game. you don't have to go that way and still go only as far you want, need to be fun after all

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022
Damn bro, i was happy that i finally had some time to download and play this game again,see what the new updates are all about. but i ended up being faced with a whooping 6GB file . With my Gary the snail internet there's no way that's happening.

Can anyone please share a compressed version or something if there was one. Thank you.

Also Emma best girl (i know i didnt play in so long and there is so much new content but my opinion still stands)tg

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Damn bro, i was happy that i finally had some time to download and play this game again,see what the new updates are all about. but i ended up being faced with a whooping 6GB file . With my Gary the snail internet there's no way that's happening.

Can anyone please share a compressed version or something if there was one. Thank you.

Also Emma best girl (i know i didnt play in so long and there is so much new content but my opinion still stands)tg
My Bully Is My Lover [Ch1 Ep3 Part 1] [NiiChan] Compressed

Compressed: ~1.16gb

or Work or or Pixeldrain or

For GoFile and PixelDrains
Thanks MyPreciousCJ |
Be sure to use the search function next time. But above's the post with the compressed current version anyway. Enjoy replaying MBIML again mate! :giggle:

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022
Be sure to use the search function next time. But above's the post with the compressed current version anyway. Enjoy replaying MBIML again mate! :giggle:
Thanks mate i really appreciate it .
Btw i didn't even know about the search function 'till now Kekekek. As you can tell i'm fairly new here and not very active.
Anyways it's good to be back Babyy time to dive in YoLooo

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArDZer

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
I just finished playing through this game for the first time, and I was a little disappointed by it.

Until I got to episode 5, that is. The game made a huge leap in quality starting with that episode, and barring a few odd moments, it's been really enjoyable ever since. I even enjoy this game when it's breaking my heart (Emy :cry:) or terrifying me (Klara wtf!?). I'm very curious about how Leah is going to fit into the canon ending though, or if we'll ever see her outside of Emma's solo ending. I can't wait to spend more time with "the gang" in the future!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
damn looks it's progressing alot faster than I thought. Still gonna be awhile but I cant wait.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes