• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

WarSpight

Oct 22, 2019
Love the game, can't wait for the next update.

The mc is a bit odd though. It looks a bit like someone glued a dildo onto a ken doll. Also this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This update and the next 1 or 2 updates will delve more into the character development of Gwen. I am sure you guys will like this update, especially gwen fans(like me :Kappa:). Also there are some rewrites in episode 1 and 2 to make the story more feasible. So its better to start over.

Reactions: sdawg1234

LunyKC

Jan 13, 2018
Quick question about Episode 2 so far.

So there's 4 unlockable scenes for Sky, but the last one is locked for me. I can't seem to remember having skipped a dialogue option that would result in said scene. Anyone can give me some pointers to unlock it?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Quick question about Episode 2 so far.

So there's 4 unlockable scenes for Sky, but the last one is locked for me. I can't seem to remember having skipped a dialogue option that would result in said scene. Anyone can give me some pointers to unlock it?
Go back to when you help her choose a swimsuit, choose the other one.

May 14, 2020
Hi there NiiChan tnx for hard work sorry when you going to realise here
How about you go to page 1 of this thread, click the patreon link and check what tier the release is (eg. 10$) then check in that tier how much earlier it gets the release. Add that amount to release day and you know.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes