• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Well, a scene in this update somehow make me recall about a manga named "Masamune Kun No Revenge", i think you make this game with a little referrence of that? 1619447602374.png

myself

Sep 21, 2017
would be good if we
Yes.
And are you playing on android? Did you encounter any bugs so far?
would love if later we have an option to make Hera join the harem too :D, would love to see a love/hate angry lesbian sex between Hera and Klara :D, kinda like everytime they r angry with each other they solve with a lesbian sex duel and the winner is allowed to fck MC that night while the looser have to watch and is only alowed to join if the mercy of the winner :p

or something like Hera having to carpet munch her daughter to ask her for forgivness :p

Last edited:

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
would be good if we

would love if later we have an option to make Hera join the harem too :D, would love to see a love/hate angry lesbian sex between Hera and Klara :D, kinda like everytime they r angry with each other they solve with a lesbian sex duel and the winner is allowed to fck MC that night while the looser have to watch and is only alowed to join if the mercy of the winner :p

or something like Hera having to carpet munch her daughter to ask her for forgivness :p
Would be good if the MC bang all the girl in this game.

Reactions: myself

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
But you know, i can say the render part is better than Life Changing Choices (Which is reason why i choose to play MBIML at the first) Will you intend to remake LCC ?
Yep. Everything is ready to be executed. I'm working on it for the next release.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well... I have to say that I am happy that my MC has zero points with any of the three bitches and has embraced his relationship with Sky. Obviously the game is built for the MC to be with Aine, by title anyway, but it's great that we can avoid them. Rather the MC was with Klara, Sky, Lily, and Naomi... Great update. Look forward to more.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Nope, she’s one of the bitches. Rather be with a day old Woody’s burger than one of those three. They aren’t worth the time when the MC has such better options.
lol im in that boat also , when i saw the way i got options with the bullies i just went oh hm lets see ignore them and more ignore them and stick with sky

i know we getting more of the story why and such but in any games that contains former bullies i will straight up kick their butts-ignore-make the best to never help or have a interaction with them beside well yeah sidecurb you go, now outa my way :p

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes