• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This game is making me late for work! Quick something.. Wasn't impressed when I skipped by this a few times. Had some time before work.. saw it again and said 'why not? NiiChan you changed my mind.. AND that is why I'm late for work.. cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
lol im in that boat also , when i saw the way i got options with the bullies i just went oh hm lets see ignore them and more ignore them and stick with sky

i know we getting more of the story why and such but in any games that contains former bullies i will straight up kick their butts-ignore-make the best to never help or have a interaction with them beside well yeah sidecurb you go, now outa my way :p
The cliffhanger this update didn't do them any favors... I mean I don't really care why someone is an asshole, I care that they are/were an asshole. That tells me to walk away, no matter how hot the asshole is...

I know that I am in the minority, it seems, in not liking love interests who are assholes but I just want the MC to have a nice quiet life of late night blue haired "roommate" buggering... ;)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Enjoyed the update... lots of cock blocking going on, that's for sure. Story progressed well and definitely some nuggets laid for the future. Keep it up, as I am enjoying it.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Well... I have to say that I am happy that my MC has zero points with any of the three bitches and has embraced his relationship with Sky. Obviously the game is built for the MC to be with Aine, by title anyway, but it's great that we can avoid them. Rather the MC was with Klara, Sky, Lily, and Naomi... Great update. Look forward to more.
I did almost the same but I have some questions about Klara's behavior so she is not on my list.
But man Sky is so adorable that for me she is reason enough to play :love: :love: :love:.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't care much for Sky? Her story so far feels incredibly detached from the main story (the bullying) and like she was only added to appeal to the incest crowd. The fact that you're forced to have sex with her no matter what doesn't help. Granted I have not played this most recent update, so maybe her story has been more fleshed out and tied together with the main story.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't care much for Sky? Her story so far feels incredibly detached from the main story (the bullying) and like she was only added to appeal to the incest crowd. The fact that you're forced to have sex with her no matter what doesn't help. Granted I have not played this most recent update, so maybe her story has been more fleshed out and tied together with the main story.
Yes. U are the only one. Are u the fan of ..... Aine ??

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Mc's mom is a selfish bitch ??
I don't know, certainly Aine's mother Hera is a selfish bitch. And apparently she continued her vendetta against MC's mother by having her daughter bully MC. Hera's behavior is fairly on point for a character named after Zeus's wife.

I have an incredibly low opinion of MC's mother Klara for her not informing MC of this and supporting him in the face of the bullying until it got to some point it was too much even for her. Add Klara comforting Emma while she was bullying him and I want MC to learn all this, lose his temper at her, and move out to live with Sky happily ever after.

I'm also very thrown off by MC not looking like a "fat pig" in the flashbacks, nor looking like a particularly fit individual in current scenes. It'd be one thing if he appeared to be actually FAT in the flashbacks and then got down to somewhat normal size with exercise and a sensible diet. As far as the flashbacks go, he was a little chubby but that'd disappear in his next growth spurt so his current "fitness" isn't impressive.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
I have an incredibly low opinion of MC's mother Klara for her not informing MC of this and supporting him in the face of the bullying until it got to some point it was too much even for her. Add Klara comforting Emma while she was bullying him and I want MC to learn all this, lose his temper at her, and move out to live with Sky happily ever after.

Yeah im hoping a route is pretty much gonna be a option there cause all these secrets are revealed and you can actually do something, fair enough the mc is supposed to be a kind hearted guy , but with everything that setup against him + his mom beeing a part of it not saying a word is : im out mom :p
but mom not doing anything-then setting the mc into a situation where the mc is to be the bigger man and just forgive = what kind of drugs are you on, you have a darn good reason to be mad there and i hope we can pretty much go there

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes