• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is way too late of a response, but I'm going for it anyway. The point I was making was that it doesn't matter that they are victims and it doesn't matter that you plan for them to redeem themselves. Because, in the main character's eyes as you have written him, there is no reason for them to bother. The guy is a doormat. A prime example of the type of person that will let people walk all over him and not do anything about it, much less hold them accountable for the things that they did. FFS, the main character doesn't even tell Emma to fuck off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
! If that's not a doormat, then I don't know what is.

I just don't get it. Why make a character this way? What's the point? If you wanted him to be a punching bag for other people, then why not just leave him as his fat self and just make him into a masochistic cuck? It'd be easier to just have him go along with being dommed by one of the girls and he'd have an abusive girlfriend that treats him like trash. Why try to make it seem as though that he has some form of self-respect, when his actions make it abundantly clear that he doesn't? It baffles the mind. N.C.! He shouldn't be considering helping any of these women, much less talking to them considering that none of them are respecting him as much as his roommate does. The way the MC is written makes it seem like the idea around him is that he is "a boy that's pathetic and weak enough to be bullied by a woman", as if such a thing is impossible or otherwise worthy of mockery.
So from my point of view, he was a wimp that got walked all over. At some point he changed his physical appearance and wanted revenge, then grew up and decided there was no point it wouldn't solve anything and it really wouldn't.

So, now he's making them prove themselves by their actions rather than words.

So, if you were writing this, what would you have him do?

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
It's weird to see all this complaining about a a MC, who in many eyes is called spineless or beta.
Just 'cause he was bullied in the past and don't take out revenge now when they meet again.

Seriously revenge ain't the point.

If you are a man and can be around them despite of what happened in the past.
Then he has grown up and became a man that can set aside painful memories.
That means that he is strong mentally and matured beyond revenge.
Why add more sorrow.

I just don't get it!

Should he be all macho and slap them around,
That's not Alpha that's a moron.

I mean the the MC is capable, he isn't a weakling or coward. It's a point of view.
He has more important stuff going on than use the time to than acting out revenge.

I guess some of the subjects the game touches , hits to close to home for some!

I just find it weird, it's a game not reality.
Never mind, I guess people gonna keep arguing·

(And of course I can see the irony in that I complain about the whining)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's why i'm curious what they would do in his place or how they would write it.

From observing things, if he did go all revenge on them they would leave. They went there to get away from shit like that, they wouldn't stick around for more.

Considering one of them now works for the police, if he went too far he'd be fucked anyway.

His roommate has a certain opinion of him and looks up to him/loves him, he he goes all douche in he eyes he loses her.

I don;t see the gain from trying to punish them. It's not a corruption game so anything in that sense pushes them away which reduces the LI number not to mention the purpose of the game.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
The MC was bullied and he wanted revenge and later he decided that he didnt want revenge and moved on. this idea was nice but the fact that he had a option of sending away the bullies, avoiding chances of any conflict or repeating the past but he didn't is weird. because not wanting revenge and forgiving everyone is fine but not acknowledging his dark past before taking such a simple decision is weird. this is not a corruption or revenge game(as far as i know nor do i want it to be) so MC meeting the bullies, forgiving them and entering in a relationship with them doesnt seem wrong but it would be a lot better if for some reason he didnt have a say in letting the bullies live in his house. He can just say the word and they will not be allowed to even enter his house and he doesnt that seems straight up foolish on his part. (forgive me for the grammar i am not a native english speaker)

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Yes, true he had the option to not forgive them or send them away.
I say the MC did the right thing, and people are free to disagree.

If you are filled with hate and think revenge will burden that feeling.
It gives a short relief, then you feel empty.
Revenge and hate consume your time and emotions.
And will lead to more pain.

I rather see a decent MC than a psycothic maniac.

I like storydriven games and rather play those than a
game with just sex,without plot or story.
There is plenty of mindless games around.

I only wrote about this because there is so much complaing
going on in every thread.
I just don't get!

Constructive criticism is one thing, but mostly it' s about what
stuff should be in the game, or what fetish it' should be.
Or people telling that this game should contain this or that.

If a game doesn't agree why not play an other?
I mean there are plenty around.
I just don't know !
As I said before it's just weird.

But, Hey, this is just another opinion among many!

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Maybe Pantera's song " Walk " should be the theme song?

I mean if arguing is what should define a thread.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Emma you cockblocker :mad:.

I think she knew MC is going to fuck Gwen and since emma is setting Aine up with MC she stopped them from fucking.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes