• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
That is a prefect example, mate. While the game was inspire by... well... we already know the anime. Aine and MC's story was inspire by real life individuals. Do we know them? Yes. They're our friends. ;)
I finished episode 3 but 4 images were not unlocked in the gallery

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
why is everyone here so much against criticism and mildly-negative opinion sharing. there are some people who say that the bullies are unforgivable they are simply against the whole plot of the game so they should be ignored but even for them niichan said that there will be individual routes in the future, so they might have an option to not pursue them and just today it was decided that there will be a option to send away the bullies XD and live a happy life with Sky, that will be fucking hilarious to watch.

people say that klara is unforgivable, but we dont even know the past properly yet so how can we decide?

Not everyone would have found the game flawless(in case of this game i didnt find any till now) so if they come here give their opinions on what was wrong according to them and should have been something else, how is that complaining? people are trying to imagine themselves in the place of the MC and are sharing how they would have behaved differently, would you not call that good story telling instead of giving those people the title of hater. according to me, people hating aine after the scene at the end of episode 3 just shows how nicely the story brought out the anger emotion of people when it had intended to do so.

IN MY OPINION if hera is not suitably punished in the later stage of the game i will be disappointed but i dont mind forgiving the girls or even klara if she was helpless for some reason, in the past

• Angry
Reactions: J.Buttler

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
1619535866721.png
Just want to share it here, so you guys know the possibilities that might happen in the future.

Reactions: ukaking

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
If everything smoothly then one update per two month still fine to me. Play 10-15 VN at the same time so didn't have to struggle.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Do i see it correctly that the only way to reject Sky is by not inviting her to the beach?

Doesnt matter how bad i treat her or if i rejected her in the past, as long as i go to the beach with her they end up having sex...

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
So from my point of view, he was a wimp that got walked all over. At some point he changed his physical appearance and wanted revenge, then grew up and decided there was no point it wouldn't solve anything and it really wouldn't.

So, now he's making them prove themselves by their actions rather than words.

So, if you were writing this, what would you have him do?
That right there is my point. The fact that you say "he was a wimp that got walked over", as if being bullied by other people and having your self-esteem trashed is somehow your fault. Obviously, it isn't and anyone that suggests as much is very clearly a toxic person. I should also point out that while he changed his physical appearance and changed his mind on getting revenge, he also very readily forgave them for what they did. If he hadn't, then he would've outright rejected Emma's proposal which she basically forces on him. She basically admits this and even makes a point of copping to the fact that she's doing the EXACT same thing that she did in high school, which defeats the entire point of his "giving them a chance to prove themselves" because Emmma already failed. Not to mention, he is meant to take on the task of convincing Aine to marry him, despite his having very little reason to help her or even improve the life of the woman who bullied him for what seems to be more than a year.

If I were writing this, I would have had the main character immediately shut Emma down with her nonsensical request since she never bothered to apologize to HIM but only did so to his mother. On top of that, one of the first things she says to him when they're in private is call him by the name she used to bully him at Aine's command. It's ridiculous to have this entire journey start with a guy acting like a complete doormat and letting his former bullies come back into his life, demanding that he save their lives after they gave him some pretty severe confidence issues. Issues that, to this very day, he would likely still be contending with! So, while he may have let go of the anger (or at least thought he did), those old emotions would still flare up and he would have absolutely zero reason to indulge Emma. It just makes more sense that way. He should have more self-respect for himself and you should too if anyone who's ever hurt you comes up to you and acts as though that everything is water under the bridge just because time has passed. No, things aren't just "water under the bridge". They hurt you and refused to apologize for it. Those people are not owed your respect nor your help and neither do they deserve it until they treat YOU like a proper human being. Refusing to help them or have them in your life doesn't make you a bad person as some are suggesting. Doing otherwise is what makes you a doormat.

This isn't about revenge or treating any of the girls like shit. This is about a human being demanding some small measure of respect from the person asking them to help them after THEY hurt him incredibly badly. Kei is being unreasonably nice to a bunch of people that neither deserve or have earned his good will, much less a place within his life as roommates or even friends. They hurt him, life went on, and now it seems like none of them cared at all about what they did to him and have the audacity to ask him for help. FFS, the felt so torn up about what happened that he literally went out of his way to change his physical appearance to make sure that NO ONE ELSE would ever call him piggy again. He didn't do it for his own peace of mind, but because of that specific experience that happened in the past. The game makes that abundantly clear. You don't just overlook that and have the guy just randomly go along with this fucked up plan of marrying his former bully who doesn't even know who he is. Honestly, at this point, I would fully expect Aine to just tell Kei to fuck off after he brings up the conversation of how she bullied him when he was younger and fatter, yet she treats him with a small amount of decency because he looks more physically attractive. In short, I'm not averse to the girls redeeming themselves, but at least make it clear that the MC actually isn't going to just let all of that shit slide as "Oh, we were just kids" or "I was going through something too!" nonsense that people like to throw out there to let bad people justify their own bad behavior. Neither of those things are proper justifications for doing what they did, they are nothing more than pathetic excuses made by people who expect others to forgive them after they apologize.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So after playing the update I really don't know how I feel. So basically the mc went through hell because some rich lady didn't get the dick she wanted when she was younger. I am ok with the mc forgiving Aine and Emma since they seem like they never had a real choice, but I think they still need to earn it. For me the hardest one to forgive is Klara from what we currently know, she was aware of what was happening to the mc and never really tried to help him or at least talk to him about the situation. It is weird to me because I think the dev actually wants to portray her as someone who cares about the mc but her actions don't really show it.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
That right there is my point. The fact that you say "he was a wimp that got walked over", as if being bullied by other people and having your self-esteem trashed is somehow your fault. Obviously, it isn't and anyone that suggests as much is very clearly a toxic person. I should also point out that while he changed his physical appearance and changed his mind on getting revenge, he also very readily forgave them for what they did. If he hadn't, then he would've outright rejected Emma's proposal which she basically forces on him. She basically admits this and even makes a point of copping to the fact that she's doing the EXACT same thing that she did in high school, which defeats the entire point of his "giving them a chance to prove themselves" because Emmma already failed. Not to mention, he is meant to take on the task of convincing Aine to marry him, despite his having very little reason to help her or even improve the life of the woman who bullied him for what seems to be more than a year.

If I were writing this, I would have had the main character immediately shut Emma down with her nonsensical request since she never bothered to apologize to HIM but only did so to his mother. On top of that, one of the first things she says to them when they're in private is call him by the name she used to bully him at Aine's command. It's ridiculous to have this entire journey start with a guy acting like a complete doormat and letting his former bullies come back into his life, demanding that he save their lives after they gave him some pretty severe confidence issues. Issues that, to this very day, he would likely still be contending with! So, while he may have let go of the anger (or at least thought he did), those old emotions would still flare up and he would have absolutely zero reason to indulge Emma. It just makes more sense that way. He should have more self-respect for himself and you should too if anyone who's ever hurt you comes up to you and acts as though that everything is water under the bridge just because time has passed. No, things aren't just "water under the bridge". They hurt you and refused to apologize for it. Those people are not owed your respect nor your help and neither do they deserve it until they treat YOU like a proper human being. Refusing to help them or have them in your life doesn't make you a bad person as some are suggesting. Doing otherwise is what makes you a doormat.

This isn't about revenge or treating any of the girls like shit. This is about a human being demanding some small measure of respect from the person asking them to help them after THEY hurt him incredibly badly. Kei is being unreasonably nice to a bunch of people that neither deserve or have earned his good will, much less a place within his life as roommates or even friends. They hurt him, life went on, and now it seems like none of them cared at all about what they did to him and have the audacity to ask him for help. FFS, the felt so torn up about what happened that he literally went out of his way to change his physical appearance to make sure that NO ONE ELSE would ever call him piggy again. He didn't do it for his own peace of mind, but because of that specific experience that happened in the past. The game makes that abundantly clear. You don't just overlook that and have the guy just randomly go along with this fucked up plan of marrying his former bully who doesn't even know who he is. Honestly, at this point, I would fully expect Aine to just tell Kei to fuck off after he brings up the conversation of how she bullied him when he was younger and fatter, yet she treats him with a small amount of decency because he looks more physically attractive. In short, I'm not averse to the girls redeeming themselves, but at least make it clear that the MC actually isn't going to just let all of that shit slide as "Oh, we were just kids" nonsense that people like to throw out there to let bad people justify their own bad behavior.
You hit all the points with this one (y)

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
I really love the models in this game compared to others where everyone just looks way too old/mature. Does anyone know any other games with similar aesthetic/models like this game and Life Changing Choices?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

If I were writing this, I would have had the main character immediately shut Emma down with her nonsensical request since she never bothered to apologize to HIM but only did so to her mother. On top of that, one of the first things she says to them when they're in private is call him by the name she used to bully him at Aine's command. It's ridiculous to have this entire journey start with a guy acting like a complete doormat and letting his former bullies come back into his life, demanding that he save their lives after they gave him some pretty severe confidence issues. Issues that, to this very day, he would likely still be contending with! So, while he may have let go of the anger (or at least thought he did), those old emotions would still flare up and he would have absolutely zero reason to indulge Emma. It just makes more sense that way. He should have more self-respect for himself and you should too if anyone who's ever hurt you comes up to you and acts as though that everything is water under the bridge. No, it's not and you should make that clear. They are not owed your respect nor your help and neither do they deserve it until they treat YOU like a proper human being.
Right, so you shut Emma down and let it known you aren't helping them.

They then move on because they still have an issue to solve that involves Aine's entire life and doesn't give her enough time to work on his issues.

So the whole premise of the game is gone which leaves the MC with Sky and it ends exactly where a couple of us joked it would with the next update basically being "MC and Sky lived happily ever after, the end".

With regards to how Emma talks to him, it's been made clear she thinks differently to other people so it wouol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really don't have a problem with the mc helping them, it seems that it's just the type of guy he is, even when he was getting bullied he still cared about Aine. But I agree that it would've been nice if Emma showed a little more remorse when she talks with the mc. You make his life a living hell the very least you can do is show remorse before asking him to help you, when you know he has every reason to hate you. That being said Emma seems like she was also mind fucked her entire life. The 2 characters that I have a real problem with are Hera and Klara.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Right, so you shut Emma down and let it known you aren't helping them.

They then move on because they still have an issue to solve that involves Aine's entire life and doesn't give her enough time to work on his issues.

So the whole premise of the game is gone which leaves the MC with Sky and it ends exactly where a couple of us joked it would with the next update basically being "MC and Sky lived happily ever after, the end".

With regards to how Emma talks to him, it's been made clear she thinks differently to other people so it wouol
Yeah, it ends if you're a poor story teller and you don't have someone that's persistent in their goal, which Emma absolutely is. This is not something new. You know that. Novelists have people become unwilling saviors to those that the main character might see as a villain or otherwise oppose, if only because the person in question comes to them ASKING for help and going so far as to give them the choice to refuse. In Emma's case, she doesn't even do that as she readily points out that he is her best choice and that even if he HAD refused, she would simply pester him until he did. She wouldn't beg, but she would be a nuisance to him and basically wear him down until he eventually agreed. So, no, the premise of the game doesn't become obsolete because the onus is on the girls to convince him to help THEM. Kei has no reason to marry Aine, much less bother helping her live a better life. Also, Emma thinking differently from Aine doesn't mean a damn thing. Why are you trying to absolve her of any responsibility in this? It doesn't matter that she's being forced, as she still did it anyway. Her actions still hurt someone, and while she has a reason for doing what she did, that doesn't absolve her of her actions.

So, with that being said, I don't see how or even why you think that would be relevant. Or why the story would simply end if the main character outright refuses (at first) but comes around once they realize that Emma is sincere in her pleas. But not only that, but that she has absolutely no intention of ever doing anything like that to him again. So much so, in fact, that she basically swears that if Aine asks him to do something like that she would defy her to the very end. Unfortunately, none of those things have happened and it already seems like the MC has pretty much made up their mind about what they're going to do.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Yeah, it ends if you're a poor story teller and you don't have someone that's persistent in their goal, which Emma absolutely is. This is not something new. You know that. Novelists have people become unwilling saviors to those that the main character might see as a villain or otherwise oppose, if only because the person in question comes to them ASKING for help and going so far as to give them the choice to refuse. In Emma's case, she doesn't even do that as she readily points out that he is her best choice and that even if he HAD refused, she would simply pester him until he did. She wouldn't beg, but she would be a nuisance to him and basically wear him down until he eventually agreed. So, no, the premise of the game doesn't become obsolete because the onus is on the girls to convince him to help THEM. Kei has no reason to marry Aine, much less bother helping her live a better life. Also, Emma thinking differently from Aine doesn't mean a damn thing. Why are you trying to absolve her of any responsibility in this? It doesn't matter that she's being forced, as she still did it anyway. Her actions still hurt someone, and while she has a reason for doing what she did, that doesn't absolve her of her actions.

So, with that being said, I don't see how or even why you think that would be relevant. Or why the story would simply end if the main character outright refuses (at first) but comes around once they realize that Emma is sincere in her pleas. But not only that, but that she has absolutely no intention of ever doing anything like that to him again. So much so, in fact, that she basically swears that if Aine commanders her to do something that will hurt him, she would defy her to the very end. Unfortunately, none of those things have happened and it already seems like the MC has pretty much made up their mind about what they're going to do. In doing so, he makes himself a doormat for these girls who have absolutely no reason NOT to take advantage of his good nature. Especially considering that Emma literally does so on day one and gets away with it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

So, with that being said, I don't see how or even why you think that would be relevant. Or why the story would simply end if the main character outright refuses (at first) but comes around once they realize that Emma is sincere in her pleas. But not only that, but that she has absolutely no intention of ever doing anything like that to him again. So much so, in fact, that she basically swears that if Aine asks him to do something like that she would defy her to the very end. Unfortunately, none of those things have happened and it already seems like the MC has pretty much made up their mind about what they're going to do.

It would end because, as Emma said, they have a time limit.

She doesn't have the time to pester him because the wedding isn't far off. If he isn't willing to help she needs to find someone that is.

The way Emma is portrayed seems like she's somewhere on the autism spectrum and neither knows nor cares how peoples feelings work. She barely understands her own.

Here's the thing with the Aine situation. If I was being abused at home and the person abusing me told me they would ease up if I gave some kid shit .... i'd bury that kid in manure so deep it it would become a tourist attraction. People would travel for miles to see the famous shit mountain that fell on a poor soul.

If Aine didn't do what she did she got more shit piled on her. No that doesn't absolve her but i'm not going to dog pile on someone for trying to lessen their own shit.

He got over it, who am I to argue with his feelings?

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes