• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Is it intentional that your plot (at least the beginning that i saw) is just like " Masamune-kun no revenge " (a manga and anime) or it is just a coincidence ?
Do you intend to progress the story just like the anime or an original story?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I love the game to the pieces but aren't the episodes extremely short and there are a long time in between them. The game is amazing but it always ends so quickly! Also this is a harem game people. Stop this 'Oh we cannot forgive X CHARACTER!'. Oh believe me we will and we can able to give our co... love to every girl that includes Klara and Hera. Especially Klara and Hera since I for one really like some milfs for spicing things up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: J.Buttler

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Is it intentional that your plot (at least the beginning that i saw) is just like " Masamune-kun no revenge " (a manga and anime) or it is just a coincidence ?
Do you intend to progress the story just like the anime or an original story?
The setup was inspired by it, yes.
The game will have its own story.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Agree to disagree... Anyone who hangs out with a bully like Aine or Emma is guilty by association.
I say the developer of this one till now is hundred percent spot on in story telling department. He is successful in bringing that emotion out of us. But judging the girls now would be to early to say the least. Yeah girls were bullies but mc too was guilty party here. And Klara, i think even if she knew those girls and how they treated mc, I think she just wanted him to stop being a whimp, learn the lesson on his own. to be honest judging by the physical appearance of the mc during school days i think it benefited him in long run. I mean hypothetically if there was no bullying he would have been same looser he used be. I am in no way justifying bullying but just saying that it defined who he is now.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I make two games, I don't wanna kill my self :KEK:
It's okay I just really like your games and it always left a good taste in my mouth that I want more and more XD Btw I really love your other game as well but that game already filled with content and I'm really happy about it. But is there any plan to focus more on this game in future? Also don't mind the some immature people here who is like 'fuck kill that bitch!'. There are couple of people in this forum who enrages when a female love interest do something bad to mc regardless of context and they want that female character to be killed, removed from the game, tortured, punished...etc. They are doing it in other lovely games as well. Just ignore them and they will go away

Last edited:

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
It's okay I just really like your games and it always left a good taste in my mouth that I want more and more XD Btw I really love your other game as well but that game already filled with content and I'm really happy about it. But is there any plan to focus more on this game in future? Also don't mind the some immature people here who is like 'fuck kill that bitch!'. There are couple of people in this forum who enrages when a female love interest do something bad to mc regardless of context and they want that female character to be killed, removed from the game, tortured, punished...etc. They are doing it in other lovely games as well. Just ignore them and they will go away
Just "Lol*

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Glad you like em! To be honest, there's been a poll on my Patreon page about which game will be prioritized over the other with a 2 to 1 release schedule. And I was taken aback with how Life Changing Choices took the lead. But nothing was decided yet. The final decision will still be on me. So, for now... we'll do the usual 1 to 1 release. A lot of feedback I got from the last release of LCC, lead me to a conclusion of remaking/remastering the game, that means I will overhaul everything, flesh out things, changed some LI designs, and we're going back to Episode 1 again. Many said that LCC still has superiority in terms of story, and I agree. And that gave me the push to do the remake. MBML however, will stay the way it is right now.

Naahh, mate. They go pretty well with my morning coffee. Just let them be. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Odlanier

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Lot of people hating on the MCs mom. Wow. The only hate here goes to Hera in my opinion. As someone who was actually bullied in high school, when you reach the point that in your mind you have moved on... forgiveness comes easier if you ever meet your tormentors again. I had one bully who tortured me so much, that one day when he grabbed me around the throat, I bit him. Yes, I did. Fast forward 8 years and we are working together. We both knew what happened, he apologized, I said forget the past and while we didn't become best friends. We were cordial and never discussed it much afterwards. Is this the way it always is? Hell no. However, I can see, in an idealised world... like a VN... the MC can forgive and even if there is some feelings still there about the way he was treated... he can move on as he has mentioned many times. So even if Klara tells him she knew why he was being bullied, I think he will be angry at first... but will forgive her. Not only because she's his mom, but because of the kind of man he is.
Of course this is just my humble opinion.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Lot of people hating on the MCs mom. Wow. The only hate here goes to Hera in my opinion. As someone who was actually bullied in high school, when you reach the point that in your mind you have moved on... forgiveness comes easier if you ever meet your tormentors again. I had one bully who tortured me so much, that one day when he grabbed me around the throat, I bit him. Yes, I did. Fast forward 8 years and we are working together. We both knew what happened, he apologized, I said forget the past and while we didn't become best friends. We were cordial and never discussed it much afterwards. Is this the way it always is? Hell no. However, I can see, in an idealised world... like a VN... the MC can forgive and even if there is some feelings still there about the way he was treated... he can move on as he has mentioned many times. So even if Klara tells him she knew why he was being bullied, I think he will be angry at first... but will forgive her. Not only because she's his mom, but because of the kind of man he is.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
But u can't criticize anyone for hating klara, aine etc. Because they deserve it
By the by, no scenes with jess ?? She is better than Klara i think

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

That is a prefect example, mate. While the game was inspire by... well... we already know the anime. Aine and MC's story was inspire by real life individuals. Do we know them? Yes. They're our friends. ;)

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
But u can't criticize anyone for hating klara, aine etc. Because they deserve it
By the by, no scenes with jess ?? She is better than Klara i think
Sorry, did I criticize? I don't believe so. I was surprised, shocked and then stated my own personal opinion. But I don't think I criticized. If I did, can you please point out where I did, so I know what I have done wrong?

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes