• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Who's your favorite girl so far?

• Aine

• Gwen

• Emma

• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
First of all I wanted to say that both NiiChan games have great potential and I have no way of deciding my favorite, I only have two things to say, one is a suggestion and the other is an opinion.The suggestion is that the protagonist of '' My Bully is My Love '' be a little more '' mature '', I know he has a soft heart, but his scene with Gwen and his reaction to seeing aine in the towel, from I want to cry so crude that it is,if that is part of the plot and then it will change ok, but if it is something fixed, for God's sake, change that. About my opinion, gwen is the best girl by far, being tempted by Emma or Sky is understandable but Emma is a robot and having a feeling for a robot is difficult and Sky super cool character but visually gwen is better and joining with her personality and more because of what happened between her and the protagonist (not only sex but she defending him, something that the robot did not do because she was "following orders"), so that was it. ( sorry for the broken english :v )

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
LMAO, damn dev I almost fell out of my chair. "We both said it was just an accident, but............" (bukkake face). :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y) Some accident!!!

Reactions: NiiChan

Raz

Jun 1, 2017
Enjoyed the game, wish I could "magic" it to being done already, ha. The hate for the bullies seems a bit much to me. I hate bullies as much as the next but... It took the one flashback of her dreaming asking her mother to not hurt her for me to soften up on her. I mean anyone would do anything to not get beat for disobeying mommy dearest*barf*. I have to assume that it was pretty bad for her to have constant nightmares about it at school no less(seems it was implied by the MC that he would pat her head when ever it looked like she was having bad dreams) as well as it going on for who knows how many years. Forget if it was before or after her talk with her sister about wanting to apologize to the MC where she should have had no idea he was listening so she should have been truthful to her own sister so that talk helped her case for redemption.

And just to show I don't forgive all that wrong "me" I will agree that Hera should be made a mindless receptacle or imprisoned for her actions. As sort of mentioned above what she did and for the (so far) stated reasons is pretty stupid on her part. Kind of like Malty/Myne/bitch from shield hero, I would have probably kept her for myself as a "slave" for ultimate humiliation for what she did.
As for the "landlady" I don't know what to think, she seems(i forget the how they know each other, head cold and half asleep at that point) to know what Hera is like and what she is capable of so she probably doesn't blame the girls for trying to survive. It really seems like its obey or get punished/beat in Hera's world time will tell though.

But I will also admit that when it comes to games like this, if I can get them all and keep them I will. If there were options on how they get treated such as romance/ love or "meat sack" and everything in between that would be awesome. But so far it seems that both of the developers games are (so far) simple one stat point based so we will se how this progresses.

Reactions: Longs and NiiChan

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
Just popping in to say this is some A+ quality shit right here. Somehow you managed to hit all the right notes in the story so far. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: NiiChan

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I love all the girl characters in this game ... just like I expected in a harem game
But, Gwen, Aine, and Lily are my favorites so far

Oh by the way NiiChan , my friend asked me if there is a content opportunity with Lisa:sneaky:?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I love all the girl characters in this game ... just like I expected in a harem game
But, Gwen, Aine, and Lily are my favorites so far

Oh by the way NiiChan , my friend asked me if there is a content opportunity with Lisa:sneaky:?
Ya friend? Ya sure? Hahaha
She was just a cameo here in MBML. But... she's something in LCC.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
As for the "landlady" I don't know what to think, she seems(i forget the how they know each other, head cold and half asleep at that point) to know what Hera is like and what she is capable of so she probably doesn't blame the girls for trying to survive. It really seems like its obey or get punished/beat in Hera's world time will tell though.
This is basically why I haven't written Klara off, there was just so much missing in her story that we now got shed light on.
The way I see it is that she tried to take care of the whole bullying as it was happening, but there wasn't that much she could do.

Plus her whole phonecall with Emma reveals why she let the three of them rent the rooms in the first place, to me it doesn't have anything to do with any sort of 'betrayal' or whatever other people have been mentioning.

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes