• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If it's Amber it's hard time she'll remember them they are changed a lot
It's much more logical that they are two very similar girls, with the same color of eyes and hair as well as the same lightning tattoo (and curiously the same hairstyle) but that they have no relationship between them. Also, the fact that she only works at the supermarket that day, and that she does it with no one else around, is pure and simple coincidence, as is the fact that she looks like Amber.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 1405608
Hot. Damn. NiiChan. So gut-wrechingly fantastic! There's no way in hell I won't use and abuse player knowledge to try and make Emma the happiest of them all now. Sorry, Gwen, but silver goes better with your hair anyways. ʘ

Movie (mis)quote from Equilibirum (but y'all knew, right?) – image source is
I understood that reference!

Reactions: Hordragg

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
It's much more logical that they are two very similar girls, with the same color of eyes and hair as well as the same lightning tattoo (and curiously the same hairstyle) but that they have no relationship between them. Also, the fact that she only works at the supermarket that day, and that she does it with no one else around, is pure and simple coincidence, as is the fact that she looks like Amber.
That is some advanced sarcasm

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
The story so far doesn't even make sense:
- "We bullied you, because the girl was hiding her feeling?" what??
- Emma was apologizing to MC's mother, while simultaneously bullying MC?

And the worst thing is how MC talks like a 16 year old, can he talk like an adult, please?
Does it get better later?

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018

And the worst thing is how MC talks like a 16 year old, can he talk like an adult, please?
I am assuming you are still in the first chapter. It really does get better in the following chapters, they flesh out the reasons decently well.

The game overall gets much better after chapter 1 and 2

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
I am assuming you are still in the first chapter. It really does get better in the following chapters, they flesh out the reasons decently well.

The game overall gets much better after chapter 1 and 2
Usually, I like this kind of games, but the dialog is killing it for me. I hope the dev, when he gets time, rewrites some of those dialogs.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

I can't remember if that's the reason they're giving him but if so they did it to hide the real one which will be revealed later. The latter will also shed light on why Emma still played her part in the bullying despite having deeply rooted feel… Ah, you'll see soon enough.

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
Maybe that's a strange question, but did Kei live in Russia? The walls of his room were covered with Russian words. With childish errors.

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
I just downloaded this game and caught up. I wasn't expecting to be crying in bed in the middle of the day.
I really enjoyed chapter 5, got me very emotional. I thought Gwen was gonna be the clear winner but chapter 5 really got me.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I just downloaded this game and caught up. I wasn't expecting to be crying in bed in the middle of the day.
I really enjoyed chapter 5, got me very emotional. I thought Gwen was gonna be the clear winner but chapter 5 really got me.
Yea, his Discord blew up with everyone saying they cried :p it was so wholesome though.

I believe he also mentioned that the next Chapter will be hanging out with the girls instead of another past story.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
NiiChan a game that caught me by surprise with how much I enjoyed it.

I know the OP says its not a revenge game which is all good, but I hope that doesn't mean Hira gets forgiven or some kind of redemption. She needs to pay.

The rest of the girls are good, looking forward to more.

Nice work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vezix and NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes