• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Someone explains to me how this game is, there is a post that says episode 2 and then another that says episode 5, what happens with the other episodes
The author has 2 games:
-This one "My Bully Is My Lover" is at Ep.5

-The other one "Life Changing Choices" used to also be at Ep.5 but got Remastered, with updated models and many story changes, thus for now it's only on Ep.2

Reactions: darks231

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
hi. so i dont know if the person behind the project reads, but anyway.

there are moments in life when u experience something and it changes you. we all have been there. that is natural. but what is very different for every person is how u process the experience of others. it ranges from love all the way to hate and all the emotions inbetween. but one things is higher than emotional response, inspiration.

i am realy glad that i've found another treasure gem in this project as all the details and experience you want to convey through story was inspired into you to use this platform of game making in order to tell your story. i wish more creators were starting their take on adult VN to do just that.

no matter the bads or good this ideea here seems to be pretty fleshed out and it seems we are having a complete story. and the journey is great.

hoping you stick to your main inspiration and don't get strayed on the way.

thanks

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
IMG_20210914_132108.jpg
This reminded me my sad memory.
The girls I loved, they are taken, one of of them is passed away.
We used to send letter to each others.
In the end, she's married to someone.
I didn't know when, but she should had invited/told me at least.
I'm thinking about it until nowadays.
:cry:

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This chapter broke my heart in two. I seriously cried a couple of times. Part of this was similar to mine. I was only 7 years old, when I met a girl who has left her mark on me even today. A short summer, a promise we both never forgot. We only met again 11 years later. For almost 2 years we have been together, only to separate due to various events. Life is really hard sometimes. You really hit the right chords with this chapter.
Thank you for this awesome chapter

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
How DARE you make me feel my own feels!?
I came here to fap, not to have my heart ripped from my chest.
If you do not give Emy a good ending I will NEVER forgive you, Niichan.

Also, don't you dare kill her off with some sickness!

But, I GUESS it was a very good and emotionally turbulent episode, and I suppose I cannot wait for the next one, tch.

Kahlindra

May 24, 2018
I Just dont know what to say.. i'm just crying writing this right now..

Emy needs to be protected.. She need to be loved and deserve her Prince !!

Please Niichan, give us the option to be her Prince and protect her for the rest of our lives !!

Nov 9, 2020
This isnt right, not right at all. Here I am a grown ass man crying like a little girl. Seriously like one point i was straight up ugly crying. how the hell did this happen, i'm gonna go drink in the shower now. P.s. if something happens to emy and we dont get to save her i will find you and burn your pc in front of you.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes