• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
You mean beyond probably losing him and going from a somewhat nice person(Edgy Anakin Mode) into "Executing Order 66 Mode" without a frickin' Off-Switch, which I guess would make her...*dun* *duun* *duuun*...Darth Hera?
yeah I think losing the 3rd child is what broke her and made her into what she is now [combined with losing Daisy and maybe things to do with her father and husband]...I guess we'll know more when mc gets to meet her where we get to see her side of the backstory

Ayattto

Sep 6, 2018
Chapter 5 broke me. It reopened old wounds and made me cry for 30 minutes. It's kinda hard to explain to people that I'm crying because a fap game made me feel the pain of losing my mother all over again. Emy needs her happy ending!
Not hard to explain man, i totally feel your pain.

Reactions: Vezix

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The ages don't add up for Freya to be the 3rd child. The MC is 23 and Freya is 19 in the game so only 4 years difference but the MC was ~7 when Daisy asked Hera if she is pregnant with her 3rd child. Also while talking with Daisy, Hera says that she wants a boy to protect her girls and that wouldn't make sense if the MC was her son.
It's not Freya, that's for sure, in the conversation between Hera and Daisy, she literally says: "it hasn't been long since Miss Freya."

If this update was meant to make Hera likable, after making her the "antagonist", it failed at least for me but to be honest not a single Dev has managed to change my mind about a character as unlikeable as Hera.
You mean beyond probably losing him and going from a somewhat nice person(Edgy Anakin Mode) into "Executing Order 66 Mode" without a frickin' Off-Switch, which I guess would make her...*dun* *duun* *duuun*...Darth Hera?
It's true that we see a kinder side to Hera in this update. But she's still the leader of what seems to be a rather criminal organization (I don't remember that it's fully confirmed, it's, yes, quite well suggested, it's quite clear that she doesn't direct Messengers for Peace), so I suppose that her kindness will be focused on certain people.

What isn't so kind is that among those people don't seem to be currently, neither her daughters, nor the daughter of her friend, nor of course the MC. Although it would be nice to know the full story as to why Hera has such a grudge against Klara. So we can hate her with passion or, maybe even understand her.

WTF is it with a 6-year-old living alone.
I have thought the same. It's seen that the services for the protection of minors in that country are peculiar to say the least.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I have thought the same. It's seen that the services for the protection of minors in that country are peculiar to say the least.
I thought after Daisy dying, Hera was her legal guardian and respected Emy's wishes and let her stay alone at the house

jettyblues

May 29, 2020
What a beautifully written chapter that was. The dream-like image in her house of the MC and Emy's Mum towards the end is utterly heartbreaking, and just makes you want to gather Emy up in your arms and tell her it's all going to be alright. When an adult game is giving you these feelings, it tells you everything about the skill of the game's author...

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
It
I remember scenes of him remembering the girl, but I can't remember if he remembers the promise. Guess I'll circle back around. Don't mind rewatchign some Gwen content anyway.
No he remembers his failed promise he literally said sorry I can't keep my promise

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Well this latest update has confirmed to me that Emy/Emma is best girl (Sorry Gwen!) and holy fuck was that emotional. Haven't been hit this hard in the feels reading a VN for a long time.
I also kind of hope Hera will have a route eventually...either way this update alone really changed my opinion of this VN from it being ''okay-goodish'' to really freaking good.

Great Job NiiChan.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes