• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
So I just started playing this for the first time and I have to say, I like it. I really loved the touching story with Emy, sort of brought me back (in my mind) to what I dealt with when I was younger with my mom. After the tears cleared, I can say, your story emotionally grabbed me, I will be following along from now on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lunar517

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
i know this is a long shot. NiiChan can you like give the MC some hints who Emma really is? after a lot of tears and thinking about last night.and I think Emma deserves this. after those last SCENES.
After that smile from someone who talks to him like a robot, he'll eventually get suspicious of her. It's not over yet. Emma's storyline will continue at the background while we build up some of the characters on the next episodes. That, until we reach her 2nd arc.

ArcCero

Oct 15, 2018
Oof, chapter 5 was a punch in the heart. Give Emy what she deserves, Emy deserves happiness. I say this as a major Gwen fan, because jesus, how can you not root for the poor girl after that backstory? I honestly can not get enough games that sandwich the smut with this deep story that truly builds a connection with and between the characters we see. I hope when the other girls get really expanded on, they're as well done as this. Kudos, good sir/madam.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Not all, no.
Didn't MC already fuck Emma once - or was it another girl - in school before the game started (from an earlier memory.)
Okay, Im asking because virgin girls aren't my type (I prefer sluts :ROFLMAO: ) If MC is the one who deflowered the girl you're talking about then I think Il'l just waste my time downloading and playing this game . Thanks for saving my time

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Okay, Im asking because virgin girls aren't my type (I prefer sluts :ROFLMAO: ) If MC is the one who deflowered the girl you're talking about then I think Il'l just waste my time downloading and playing this game . Thanks for saving my time
Just check it out, it won't waste your time trust me

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm just joking around, but if the MC and Sky's mom was actually just their landlady, we would be looking at a pretty serious crime, you know...Taking 2 random kids out of the country on her own seems to be pretty messed up xD. Somebody please call Brian Mills ASAP!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I see virgin tag ? All the LI are virgins?
Aine and Emma = Yes
Gwen and Sky = No(MC took their virginity)
Lily, Naomi, Freya = Not known. Chances are Freya is also virgin.
Klara = she's MC's mother. chances are she's anal virgin :LUL:.
Hera = she's Aine's mother. Not sure about anal Virginity though. She sure got a stick up her ass. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
Really enjoyed this update, the backstory was very interesting and got to admit it almost had me in tears at the end, can't wait for Episode 6!

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes