• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
After Episode 5, Haven't been hit this hard in the feels reading a VN since I found this site. I just realize that I've been lying to myself that I always goes for the rebellious type of girl.But deep inside I really like the Caring,Kindhearted Girls. I guess I have to change my Votes. this is very silly of me. even in Real Life, this is my thing too.I really glad to played such a Game.And NiiChan , thank You my man. always keep surprising us. I'll wait for more of your amazing games to offer.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
This story had the same effect than Luna's story of The Deluca Family

Well, not the same intensity, but it hurts man :cry:

Reactions: rainjones

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
This story had the same effect than Luna's story of The Deluca Family

Well, not the same intensity, but it hurts man :cry:
Try radiant that also has one of a sad stuff but this one is unbearable how can someone keep that intensity for whole chapter

Reactions: Repuci
Jul 27, 2021
It's where I differ. Raw Data changelogs say nothing about playtime.
When I see an update that has around 500 new renders, it generally gives me 20-40 minutes of playtime. Anything in the range of 100-200 usually takes me about 5-10 minutes worth of playtime.

But there's many more deciding factors and I usually can grasp from the initial release how high that number of renders needs to be whether or not I should play an update or wait a bit more for it not to pass by quickly. As each developer has a different style of both storytelling and use of renders.

For example Champion of Realms puts out changelogs like:
What's new in this version:

Main story event
Hell's event
Isabel's event
Tailè's Event
2 events for Sheila
Sheila's lewd
2x new Cleos interactive sex.

I have no idea how long this update will last me despite it being a more fleshed out changelog compared to the raw numbers other developers tend to state. It also spoils the story a bit for me as I know which girls I will have have events for.

and someone who its a bit more creative with their image choices can do way more with 50 than some can with a 100. and you can write 100 lines of code with less than 100 words depending on how organized your code is. a single symbol can take a line of code.
It is heavily dependant on the developer as well yes, as one can have 50 renders and constantly reuse them in specific scenes or one can have 100 completely different one's for the same number of scenes. The first one might last you longer but the second one is often more enjoyable as the scenes tend to be fleshed out more with different perspectives or scenery changes, even if it's shorter in terms of playtime.

Another thing that can have an effect on it is how many diverging paths there are in the story. So any 1000 renders story can be 200 for you and 500 for me depending on the choices we make.

Telling me how many sex scenes there are also says nothing about the update. This update there are zero. But it was a meaty update to the story.
Personally I don't like the idea of a changelog telling me what I can expect, some games have a build-up in the story and if it then just spits out "Sex scene with Character" it ruins the surprise.

For example if the developer of My Bully is My Lover, would've made a changelog like:
- Story with Emma
- Sex scene with Emma

You would already know that it's an update heavily based on Emma and it also tells you there will be a sex scene somewhere in there. It also tells people that don't like Emma, that they shouldn't play this update.

So I prefer them to stick to raw numbers and perhaps some notions of bug fixes or changes to UI.

Reactions: dolfe67

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Well this latest update has confirmed to me that Emy/Emma is best girl (Sorry Gwen!) and holy fuck was that emotional. Haven't been hit this hard in the feels reading a VN for a long time.
I also kind of hope Hera will have a route eventually...either way this update alone really changed my opinion of this VN from it being ''okay-goodish'' to really freaking good.

Great Job NiiChan.
Try Leap of Faith if you like this type of emotional roller coaster.

Reactions: dolfe67 and Cigzag

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Blackeye started doing this game, go hit him up for updates.

Version: Ep 6 + Completed WT by Zoey Raven and coolman5974
Size 583 MB

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys, I'll be taking this one over for ShaddyModda there will be no need for a cheat menu as I'll code every misable scene in for you as I do with all my mods. Gallery and Special are unlocked!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 (There are no choices in Ep. 5 so don't come back here telling me the mod doesn't work! :p)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi there, would you mind linking my port in your post?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-bully-is-my-lover-episode-5-niichan.70546/post-6572918

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Someone explains to me how this game is, there is a post that says episode 2 and then another that says episode 5, what happens with the other episodes

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes