• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
NTR Tag discussion aside (holy shit, I thought that talk was a joke, not for real), this has potential.

I'm a bit taken aback by just how blase the whole Sky thing was treated. It really felt like it was thrown in at that point as an excuse to at least have a scene in the 0.1 release. Not a dealbreaker by any means, but it felt like a scene that should've happened later.

Also, wow, Emma makes me want to just say no to spite Aine, and I'm not typically a spiteful person.

Looking forward to seeing more, and digging into LCC now since I've missed it every time it popped up apparently.

Reactions: \EGOIST and NiiChan

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
There is no possibilty tho. Why would she lie about it especially considering she said that it's not her first time have sex with mc in the first place. She was a virgin and it's the canon
As I did not play yet, since I want to wait for a bit more content, I can't say. But I trust the tags and what the dev say's. So theres that. I was just speaking in general terms since I saw the one whining here in other threads too, spouting the same nonsense.

Reactions: Orlox

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Huhhhhhhhhh~ there's lot of anti-ntr fans in here. I didn't care enough to read, they're all righteous feelings, since ntr in an "computer character" is fine for me, but man, I remember that day when I was reading "Lust Geass" in mangakakalot / Manganelo and that innocent feeling of mine that questioned my humanity.......................lol

Grow up kids, and when a "lady" says something that is very personal and an very unlikely logic's it is understandable that it's either true or false, but who gives a fuck, Its not you who's fucking anyway! hahahahhahaha even that slap of reality, that I wrote, hurt'd me.

anyway just keep your disliking to your self that ain't gonna give you more, other than haters
that ain't helping the game developer too~

If I said something that is off, well I'm sorry, like I said, I didn't read more than enough to understand the whole situation
then why did I bother doing these? well I'm sorry for that too
there is no ntr in this game and there will not be since dev doesn't do ntr in his games. It was one guy's imagination and I hope he was trolling. Anyways move along now please that discussion (not even a discussion just a troll baiting others) is over

Apr 16, 2020
Reminds me of an anime that is very very very~ similar to this, though, I am not complaining, Ill serve this as a second season to that anime, snice I don't think it'll get one.

-and I know we all know this shit, but to all uncultured swines out there "Masamune kun no revenge"
(no offence you uncultured swine)

I like the art, plot, humor, to bad I've found this in early developments~

Edit: you can't bury this one though, I'll do it all for the uncultured swines(and since I want people to watch this and be cliffhanged)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lassoluh

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That's more than enough for me. She betrayed the hero emotionally when she got a boyfriend, dating him, saying that she likes him and maybe even loves him, kissing him and holding his hand, while the MC suffered and overcame adversity. Behavior worthy of respect.
... amazing. The game that is happening inside your weird little mind isn't the same game the rest of us are playing, so there is literally no point continuing a conversation. We'll be talking about apples, but you'll only see oranges.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, there is my friend, or there soon to be, since we got Ai-chan
the bullies are actually Tsundere's so I can't expect any femdom in this one

Edit: wait not even Ai-chan?
It would not fit with the character not wanting to be bullied again. If anything, he should be a bit tougher ^_^

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yes, there is my friend, or there soon to be, since we got Ai-chan
the bullies are actually Tsundere's so I can't expect any femdom in this one

Edit: wait not even Ai-chan?
I don't want to spoil anything. :KEK:
So, sit back and let's wait for the next update.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
It would not fit with the character not wanting to be bullied again. If anything, he should be a bit tougher ^_^
idk he dont want be bulied but still he looks like that he doesnt have much problem with it (last scene)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's more than enough for me. She betrayed the hero emotionally when she got a boyfriend, dating him, saying that she likes him and maybe even loves him, kissing him and holding his hand, while the MC suffered and overcame adversity. Behavior worthy of respect.
Really, I have read your posts and don't know if you are serious.

Personally, I don't see why it should be a problem that the sister (or roommate) lost (or not) her virginity to her boyfriend.

What I see strange is that it is a lie about taking her virginity. Why does she first say she is not a virgin to convince her brother (or roommate) and then says yes (I am a virgin, brother or roommate) if the MC doesn't mind fucking her without taking her virginity? Personally, if that is a lie, it's an unnecessary one, since it is clear that the MC didn't care that she wasn't a virgin.

In any case, I don't really care if she was really a virgin or not (personally I don't see anything that makes me doubt that she was). If she had lost her virginity to her boyfriend, I don't see it as a bad thing either. He (the unknow dude) was her boyfriend, I don't see any reason why the MC could reproach anything (And in fact he has no problem at first, as I didn't see it either. Probably he had been more doubt to take his sister's, or rommate's, virginity).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Personally, I don't see why it should be a problem that the sister (or roommate) lost (or not) her virginity to her boyfriend.

What I see strange is that it is a lie about taking her virginity. Why does she first say she is not a virgin to convince her brother (or roommate) and then says yes (I am a virgin, brother or roommate) if the MC doesn't mind fucking her without taking her virginity? Personally, if that is a lie, it's an unnecessary one, since it is clear that the MC didn't care that she wasn't a virgin.

In any case, I don't really care if she was really a virgin or not (personally I don't see anything that makes me doubt that she was). If she had lost her virginity to her boyfriend, I don't see it as a bad thing either. He (the unknow dude) was her boyfriend, I don't see any reason why the MC could reproach anything (And in fact he has no problem at first, as I didn't see it either. Probably he had been more doubt to take his sister's, or rommate's, virginity).

Can you guys stop feeding the troll with paragraphs? Move on please

Apr 16, 2020

Yeah exactly, It's not like the mc is a virgin himself
If the girl is a virgin, the mc is guilty
If the girl is not a virgin, then no problems seen, If you have an eye with gender equality
but i don't wanna continue this shit anymore

Reactions: BlasKyau

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Emma kinda sucks at her job. She thinks saying "yo, this girl who made your life hell during your school years? It's just a camouflage man" is gonna make anyone feel better about Aine.
Yea. And she can't understand what the MC had to go through because of them and that bullying.
Even just simple ''sorry'', it might not be enough.

She doesn't give a damn about it and simply tells MC to marry Aine.

Also, it pisses me off when she calls MC "Piggy".

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes