• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
That's what she says, but can you believe her? Still, she had a boyfriend, and this "I was doing gymnastics" excuse seems too weak. Anyways, Why would she need a boyfriend if she was in love with MC? I doubt they were just idly holding hands and looking up at the clouds.
Yep i believe.
She may be in love with mc but you need to understand that they are "roommates", isn't that easy to just accept and go forward with that kind of relationship and that's why they are treating the time they had sex as a "mistake", It needs time and reassuring from each other support to go forward with that.
The gymnastic explanation is a common used way to have the hymen broken it can happen IRL the same way horseback riding, biking, tampons or masturbation can break it too.

Im a big anti-ntr(sharing and so on) fan so if it had any kind of that i wouldn't play this game and from what i know and gathered from NiiChan he doesn't make any NTR in his games or plan on it.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Girls can really tear their hymen in gymnastics, this is a fact. And she already said that MC is her first
Yes, yes, I know, very convincing-all those gymnastics, horse racing, showers, tampons. At first, she says that she has not had sex for a long time, knowing that she had a boyfriend, then, looking at a slightly disappointed MC, who realizes that, despite the fact that she always loved him, she is not a virgin, she begins to invent fairy tales.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am. But not its manga ending. :FacePalm:
This game is inspired by the anime.
I don't know any of them.

I already downloaded the game, but didn't try it. It's very difficult for me to see bullies like LIs. And personally, I don't like revenge if it includes domination, bdsm, or similar things.

But I want to see where this is all going. Life Changing Choices is liking me a lot, so I'm going to follow this one with interest.

Reactions: NiiChan

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Not sure if anyone noticed but when sky and mc are in the bed she says "i know you are my (whatever relationship was chosen) but it's backwards, where if you put that she was the sister then the mc becomes the sister in this exchange. so it's backwards

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I don't know any of them.

I already downloaded the game, but didn't try it. It's very difficult for me to see bullies like LIs. And personally, I don't like revenge if it includes domination, bdsm, or similar things.

But I want to see where this is all going. Life Changing Choices is liking me a lot, so I'm going to follow this one with interest.
Probably will have a semi revenge path i think but don't believe will be too hard, doesn't fit mc character

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Not sure if anyone noticed but when sky and mc are in the bed she says "i know you are my (whatever relationship was chosen) but it's backwards, where if you put that she was the sister then the mc becomes the sister in this exchange. so it's backwards
Already fixed that bug. I will upload a the fixed version later. Thank you.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Yep i believe.
I don't believe her. If she had a boyfriend, then she felt something for him - love, attraction. People don't date without any feelings. And she was doing this, while she was in love with the MC, no matter who they are to each other. I wish I could avoid having sex with that lying bitch when she says she hasn't had sex in a long time - I'd tell her to fuck off right away.
I hope that the rest of the girls will be normal without ex-boyfriends and pathetic gymnastics excuses.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
I don't believe her. If she had a boyfriend, then she felt something for him - love, attraction. People don't date without any feelings. And she was doing this, while she was in love with the MC, no matter who they are to each other. I wish I could avoid having sex with that lying bitch when she says she hasn't had sex in a long time - I'd tell her to fuck off right away.
I hope that the rest of the girls will be normal without ex-boyfriends and pathetic gymnastics excuses.
Erhmmm... whaaat?

godamnt.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sngo and mandc

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a tag "virgin". I don't know why, but I expected Sky to be a virgin. And it turns out she had a boyfriend and she already did it with him.
Maybe I thought she was a virgin because she looks so sweet, innocent. While on the other hand, such innocent-looking women may be more experienced.. :D looks are only appearances.

Since she is not a virgin, I wonder who is. :unsure:

Interesting game. I like the story here that the MC was bullied in the past, and now has a chance to prove that he changed and and take revenge on these girls, or.. something else. :)
I'm waiting for the moment when these 3 girls find out that the MC is the person who bullied by them in the past.

I am waiting for more! Good work.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
nah if u r not dating 12y old every girl had boyfrend and most of them are not virgins...

i hate NTR and i dont even like if someone fuck my potentional LI but u need accept that it is normal ( we dont talk about it we dont want to know details or sex tapes with them :D)

main problem why this happens is that most of ppl here dont stand little blood in game even when it is natural...that is why most of virgins in games have broken hymens from whatever...

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
There's a tag "virgin". I don't know why, but I expected Sky to be a virgin. And it turns out she had a boyfriend and she already did it with him.
Maybe I thought she was a virgin because she looks so sweet, innocent. While on the other hand, such innocent-looking women may be more experienced.. :D looks are only appearances.

Since she is not a virgin, I wonder who is. :unsure:

Interesting game. I like the story here that the MC was bullied in the past, and now has a chance to prove that he changed and and take revenge on these girls, or.. something else. :)

I am waiting for more! Good work.
She is, she tells him soon after the sex scene in the flashback that nothing happens with her and her ex.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
nah if u r not dating 12y old every girl had boyfrend and most of them are not virgins...

i hate NTR and i dont even like if someone fuck my potentional LI but u need accept that it is normal ( we dont talk about it we dont want to know details or sex tapes with them :D)
You're wrong. A well-mannered and intelligent girl won't have any questionable past and there are many such girls. It's just that here we have a typical whore who doesn't care when and with whom.
It's okay to have no past, no boyfriends, and to be a virgin. The opposite is not normal.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
How many people try to date someone to try to forget other person? How many people date and be without sex for a good amount of time?

But suit it yourself man, we have different views regarding this.
I bet you will not be forced to be with sky so don't worry.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes