• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I came in looking forward to how the MC reacts to his 3 adversaries return. I left with a cloudy covered blue Sky.... Best opening ever! As for the trio. I'm going to reserve judgement until there's some more progress.

Looking at what's currently shown though, wouldn't ignoring it all be the revenge? Aine will never be happy if i don't care and that'll affect her relationship with the others girls eventually. Seems rather obvious that the MC should just do that but this is a game with a story and that'd just be the end right before it even started lol.

Reactions: NiiChan

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
NiiChan
I am pretty sure, MC is not supposed to sky's sister... Screenshot_2021-01-05-14-06-22-501_com.niichan.mbml.jpg
Your relationship with her (default is roommate)......sister
You are her (default is roommate)....brother
You two are (default is roommates).... siblings
Your relationship with her (default is landlady)... mother
You are her (default is tenant)....son
Sky is her (default is tenant)... daughter

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Allright dev, I'm gonna give you some feedback now that I've looked through the links and enjoyed the story.

Currently:
The plot: It is different enough from most games here that it stands out as a relatively unique plot. And I really did enjoy the first release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Allright dev, I'm gonna give you some feedback now that I've looked through the links and enjoyed the story.

Currently:
The plot: It is different enough from most games here that it stands out as a relatively unique plot. And I really did enjoy the first release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this great feedback, man. I really appreciate it. I won't spoil anything for now. So let's just wait for the next update. :)

Reactions: KingWeWuz

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Please tell me, you are not forcing MC to marry her. If we don't have any option to reject them, I will drop it and stick with LCC

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Please tell me, you are not forcing MC to marry her. If we don't have any option to reject them, I will drop it and stick with LCC
I will not spoil anything, but no, you will not be forced. If you are then the game will be over just right when it started. :HideThePain:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Are you sure you aren't getting the 2 mixed up? I remember watching the anime and genuinely getting mad because of the ending
I was disappointed by the manga. I wanted the harem ending. :cry:
I still like it though. That's why this game is inspired by it.

Reactions: BruceCM

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Edit: Not really a spoiler, but a cameo from Charlotte shows that this is set in the same universe as LCC. And thus the NiiChanverse was born.
It is. However, in here, LCC's story is already at it's end game. So it will show minor to major spoilers from time to time about LCC's plot.

KiyoReapeR

May 16, 2020
Okay honestly I’m glad I wasn’t the only one playing this and saying “................this seems oddly familiar”

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes