• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I have a question: Lily is supposed to be a Li, right? Among all the LI her route is the only one still marked as "NO" by the end of the actual content, is this correct or I messed up something along the way? (at some point she leaves to go overseas).....
For now yes since we didn't actually start anything with her by the time she left.
But don't worry since, from what I remember, NiiChan said that:
Terminator She Be Back.jpg
(And yes, he said it with the same voice Arny used for the Lilynator.)

I presume she had to "go oversees" because her story was a bit..... well I can't really put in another way, tame compared to the rest. Thus by the time she comes back her backstory can be polished into a story that aligns better with the rest of the cast.
Perhaps she is going to be another "number" or something similar since her backstory did leave out plenty of details.

vsvsx92

May 3, 2023
Will we find out who Kei is speaking to at the beginning and ending of the prologue?
The woman who talks overly pretentious and why they are talking? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Will we find out who Kei is speaking to at the beginning and ending of the prologue?
The woman who talks overly pretentious and why they are talking? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
If you mean interrogation scenes, wasn't it E? covered eyes, similar hair and that glowing mechanical ring/circle around them, seen at some point during interrogation, E used the same thing during Emma solo path ending

vsvsx92

May 3, 2023
If you mean interrogation scenes, wasn't it E? covered eyes, similar hair and that glowing mechanical ring/circle around them, seen at some point during interrogation, E used the same thing during Emma solo path ending
I think it's her, but why are they talking to each other though? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
There are so many things left to cover, I hope that in the next chapter we will cover them. Could be nice to merge both games (Sicae and MBML) at some point in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vsvsx92

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
I think it's her, but why are they talking to each other though? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Well your guess is as good as mine here :D But I think Niichan at some point said that Amber and the fantasy/godly aspect is an "investment for the future" (or something like that xd) so maybe it's a setup for a smooth continuation into the third game in the Niichanverse

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vsvsx92

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Things I wish to see in the next episodes (other than an in-depth experience with the various LIs):
1. Hera's redemption arc (maybe also a fling with her);
2. MC using his newfound powers;
3. Answers to all the remining questions (what did Klara do to stop the bullying, why the MC is talking to a goddess at the beginning, etc.).

Loved the Saitama reference BTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.30 star(s) 155 Votes