• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I agree I find Lily pretty interesting and im curious to learn more about her story. If Naomi got more screentime she would be easily my favorite character.
Yeah, since there are routes for Lily, Naomi and Klara, I hope that they will receive a decent amount of screen time in chapter 2.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky
That would be like the splendour of the Mighty One...
I am become Death,
The shatterer of worlds.
lol is this from a tv show or something I feel like ive seen this somewhere but cant recall

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have a question: how in the hell the MC managed to forget his first love (Emma)? (he explains it in a scene, but to me it seems absurd), he also managed to forget Amber. Basically he forgot everything meaningful about his past, except the most useless things. This is worse than simple shitty memory.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In short, the brain processes “normal” sad events (death of a relative, for example) differently than a traumatic memory. Apart from that, the protagonist had other events to process in the course of his life, so the priority for Emma on the part of his brain and his memories was relatively low.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In short, the brain processes “normal” sad events (death of a relative, for example) differently than a traumatic memory. Apart from that, the protagonist had other events to process in the course of his life, so the priority for Emma on the part of his brain and his memories was relatively low.
Well, I still remember my first love, and it was 20 years ago. I went through shit in my life, but I still remember her and I will recognise her even now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well, I still remember my first love, and it was 20 years ago. I went through shit in my life, but I still remember her and I will recognise her even now.
I remember my "first love", if you can call it that, too. My daycare girlfriend from when I was 3 years old. Would I recognize her now almost 30 years later? Not a chance. Would I recognize my kindergarten girlfriend from when I was 5? No way. Now I just need to figure out how and why child me so good with the ladies.
MC didn't forget Emy, he just didn't recognize her. Quite frankly why would he? Through no fault of her own she was the worst of his bullies when he came back. Even if he ever once thought that she kinda looked like his childhood friend her behaviour towards him would've made him instantly disregard that recognition.

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
You =/= everyone else. I have a very selective, partly useless memory. I can remember random stuff about many games I played and also randomly stuff that happened in the distant past at different times, but I'm sure I'd not recognize 90% of my past classmates on a reunion (or some useful knowledge during my BA degree courses :KEK:).

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I think he forgot her face but he did remember that he had a childhood friend and if I remember right he did mention her name was Emy at some point
I just checked... on the porch he say that he doesn't remember her face and her name. Something he deeply regrets. But there on the porch she gives him that special feeling and he doesn't understand why he feels the way he does.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have a question: how in the hell the MC managed to forget his first love (Emma)? (he explains it in a scene, but to me it seems absurd), he also managed to forget Amber. Basically he forgot everything meaningful about his past, except the most useless things. This is worse than simple shitty memory.
I mean they were young to me it didn't seem he forgot but forgot what she looked like unless I forgot some detail. Also perhaps the treatments he got for his cancer had some side effects especially the one that linked him to Moon. As it seemed he had no memory of getting treatments or being sick

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I mean they were young to me it didn't seem he forgot but forgot what she looked like unless I forgot some detail. Also perhaps the treatments he got for his cancer had some side effects especially the one that linked him to Moon. As it seemed he had no memory of getting treatments or being sick
The treatment was way before the first meeting with Emy, probably 2 or 3 y/o, no one could remember that. But he met Emy when he was like already 8 y/o.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have a question: Lily is supposed to be a Li, right? Among all the LI her route is the only one still marked as "NO" by the end of the actual content, is this correct or I messed up something along the way? (at some point she leaves to go overseas).....
And also, I get that this is not a revenge game, but the things both with Hera and Jovian could've been hadled a bit differently, I mean, I would've liked some sort of retaliation from Hera after the confrontation with the MC, and would've been nice to have had a confrontation with Jovian instead of just the video-log. I hope that in the last part of the game there will be a full closure with everything (Hera making up with the daughters and MC's family, the Francis thing and the "gods" part), other than a more in-depth focus on the various LIs' personal stories.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner
4.30 star(s) 155 Votes