2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Detamiso88

Sep 26, 2019
Ok the best freind from the MC is a bit tooo much..xD
Dosent matter wht the Look is from the MC...

But the Models are Fuc.. Hot Jesus
Great first Job

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
I thought the story will be continued but here we have to play as derek and have to fuck 1st game's MC's sloppy seconds. really? THIS IS NTR. or is it not?
Yeah it is. Derek will fuck the other girls (not all IDK) from part 1. Without The Mc from part 1 knowing it. I don't know why the dev did not continue the first one. Instead we play as the creep derek

• Sad
Reactions: GypsyBastard

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
The first thing I thought when I saw the post from astaros3D that it said the name of the game would be MCR2 I thought it would continue the story of MCR1.

Reactions: endriux

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
The first thing I thought when I saw the post from astaros3D that it said the name of the game would be MCR2 I thought it would continue the story of MCR1.
The dev is weird. This is not MCR2 because it has different story and Mc. The only part that is not different is the previous characters who will get fuck by derek, damn. Just change the title into The adventures of Creep Derek :ROFLMAO: .

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for : My Cute Roommate 2 [v0.1.0801] + Scene Gallery Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you liked my work support on Patreon :

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Jojopo, postagem: 6311813, membro: 3748412"]
O dev é estranho. Este não é MCR2 porque tem uma história diferente e Mc. A única parte que não é diferente são os personagens anteriores que vão se foder com o derek, caramba. Basta mudar o título para As aventuras de Creep Derek : ROFLMAO: .
[/CITAR]
man if he wasn't going to continue the story of the old game then because he called it MCR2 it brought false hope.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Still didn't play this yet but I hope the game structure is kinda the same as the first one. Not many renpy game feels really good and interactive like the first one, straight to the point with more short and meanifull dialogues.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Still didn't play this yet but I hope the game structure is kinda the same as the first one. Not many renpy game feels really good and interactive like the first one, straight to the point with more short and meanifull dialogues.
that's true.

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
[QUOTE = "Jojopo, postagem: 6311813, membro: 3748412"]
O dev é estranho. Este não é MCR2 porque tem uma história diferente e Mc. A única parte que não é diferente são os personagens anteriores que vão se foder com o derek, caramba. Basta mudar o título para As aventuras de Creep Derek : ROFLMAO: .
[/CITAR]
man if he wasn't going to continue the story of the old game then because he called it MCR2 it brought false hope.
Sad to say it is a false hope man. This dev is deceiving the players to believe that this is a part 2. Well it's clearly NOT. You can call a movie/game etc, a part 2 if it is the continuation of the story.
Maybe he can change the name just like girl house same universe but not a sequel.
And if your reading this dev let us change the fuckin name of this creep derek.

endriux

May 5, 2018
Derek is main character ? omg. nope. And this big dick is greatly exaggerated.

Last edited:

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
well about the name he had said that he didn't know what name he was going to put that maybe it would be MCR2 and so he chose that name maybe that name is provisional.

Reactions: Johnjohnson123211

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
ok there is something wrong in the walkthrough when the dean get elecruted by the vibrator and she asks the MC to remove it. you made the green choice on the wrong choice:

it should be like how she refused him earlier so she will tell him to remove it and she will help him then he can help her and he will get a special surprize in the end :p (i promise you will like)

View attachment 1340290
No. I got broken hearts. But the rest was the same. The MC fucked her.

Reactions: djsverige
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes