2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
why does this v0.9 end at the same place as v0.8? (After scene with blue kitten)
did you use walkthrough mod 0.8 if so thats the way don't use walkthrough 0.8. play with out walkthrough or wait for 0.9 walkthrough mod that will help

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
I installed the featured 'extra's version' linked on main page. Encountered an error I haven't seen posted
No mods or previous save files. Win10 AMD6600 GFX. Haven't been able to boot the game so far.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/CDS.rpy", line 28: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec "t_obj = %s"%transition
^
File "game/_script/classes/Map.rpy", line 21: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec code_object
^
File "game/_script/classes/Navigation.rpy", line 170: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec "result = %s"%self.visible
^
File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 278: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec code_object
^
File "game/_script/define/01_autodefine.rpy", line 182: invalid syntax
exec "%s('..............................................................................................................'"%char
^
File "game/_script/minigames/SeXoniX/classes.rpy", line 101: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec "result = %s"%self.data[key].visible
^
File "game/_script/minigames/photoshoot/photoshoot.rpy", line 56: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec "result = %s"%self.data[key]['condition']
^
File "game/_script/pc/pc photoset_store.rpy", line 223: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec "result = %s"%self.custom[key]['visible']
^
File "game/_script/pda/pda app social.rpy", line 23: invalid syntax
exec "self.hovered = %s"%(self.hovered_action)
^
File "game/_script/redistributable/ConfigParser.rpy", line 244: invalid syntax
raise TypeError, "first argument must be string or compiled pattern"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Fri Nov 10 06:52:42 2023

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
so whats the deal with the reviews? a lot of 1 stars and some 5 stars, no middle ground and little to no explanation either, for both

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
Have you tried asking Mikhail to train you? He will ask you to find the ring for him and then you will ask the maid
This questline seems so unclear from what it wants. I've talked to mikhail and asked him about the ring, he's shown me the picture and I went to the kitchen to talk to the maid. At first you can ask about the ring and afterthat you can continue to ask again without any change.

addsub

Jul 21, 2021
did you use walkthrough mod 0.8 if so thats the way don't use walkthrough 0.8. play with out walkthrough or wait for 0.9 walkthrough mod that will help
I extracted the game again. It has my v0.8 saves and I didn't install mods. Even in fresh extracted game it ends at that point only.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes