2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

yoanni

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone else experience an error when loading the save from the previous version?
Please help!!!!

joe-69

Jan 3, 2023
Hat schon jemand herausgefunden, wie man ihre Bilder liken kann? Ich habe alles getan, außer ihre Bilder zu liken. Ich kann nicht herausfinden, wie das geht. Irgendwelche Hinweise?
[/ZITAT]
Auf dem Smartphone tittygram öffnen und die Herzen unter jedem Bild anklicken.

urul

Apr 11, 2020
hello how to get past the narrator who is a dick because he stops me from playing games and threatens to give me a virus if a kind soul can explain to me
THANKS

frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
Hallo, wie komme ich an dem Erzähler vorbei, der ein Idiot ist, weil er mich vom Spielen abhält und droht, mir einen Virus zu infizieren, wenn eine freundliche Seele es mir erklären kann
DANKE
[/ZITAT]
Ich habe das gleiche Problem, seit dem dieser Penis eingeführt wurde, bekomme ich das Spiel nicht mehr zum laufen.
Hat mal einer eine konkrete Anleitung wie man diesen Schwachsinn umgeht und mal zum Hauptmenü kommt.

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
hello how to get past the narrator who is a dick because he stops me from playing games and threatens to give me a virus if a kind soul can explain to me
THANKS
Just tell the truth and promise to support the dev in the future

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
I searched with Katya but nobody said anything so i'm asking here.
Is there something wrong in the story? I got the photoshoot with the 3 poses, done, then dude telling me i should sit next to katya. There was no sex whatsoever.
Ended up with the bathroom scene & masha.
Then i go do sit next to her & the whole dialogue speak like we had sex before already, am i missing something?
(Edit: nvm i got a bug where i got the next scene & the quest didn't complete, went there next day & finally got the scene i should have got.)

Last edited:

lodar

May 13, 2018
My cute roommate ver 1.0 Downloadlinks

Hello dear patrons! Happy New Year!
I want to present you my new release. The android version will be a little later if I can compress the files. With each release making the android version becomes more and more difficult. Since the android app limit is 2 GB and the game already takes more than 3 GB.
In the new year I plan to keep a weekly report about my work, so you can monitor my progress. I'll tell you about the rest of my ideas this week. I hope you enjoy the release.

Extra Version:

Google Disk:

Mega:

Normal Version:

Google Disk:

Mega:

Happy new year everyone!

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes