2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
i noticed English shows as russian in some scenes. not sure if this a bug or lack of translation.
kind of annoying as i have no idea what options says in dialogs.

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Sooo the new missions have no english version, but i was taking screen snips and pasting them into Google Tranlslate to try and work out what to do...

But even after that there are a bunch of errors that make the game crash out and close because it looks like a bunch of images are missing from the game folder (i.e. gfx/items/miсhail_ring.png, the image for the second flash drive,'arrow.png', etc) so completing it is impossible.

EDIT: ok going back and creating new image files and naming them/having them in the correct location still just ends up getting to a point where the game shits itself.

To be fair, every update of this game is unplayable from bugs. It's a bit frustrating, this guy is good at creating little animations but fuck me they need to learn how to use renpy.

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
1704105870356.png

I have a memory card, a new camera and a cable, what do I need to do, I click on this computer and nothing happens - Russian language

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Bro are you blind? Seriously the mods need to ban these people...

Anyway, the update this time around , is an absolute mess.
#1 Half the dialog is in russian, no matter what other language I choose.

#2 Half of the animations are declared as missing during gameplay.

#3 The scene when we are about to give Rita oral, clicking "Lick her pussy", crushes the game definitely.

#4 Seriously if someone has discord access (I'm not giving them my phone number), tell the dev about this thing called LUBE. Anal doesn't work like that in real life. The whole scene with the police officers was unpleasant to watch. The animations were also disturbing. The MC's dick is simply to big and the mouth movements looked creepy. On top of that,during the doggy sequence, his right arm didn't move at all...Make him slap that ass.

#5 The update felt lackluster. The interrogation room scene felt unnecessary. She could have just locked him up in the cell and be done with it. The dev could have spent the time wasted here, elsewhere. Make a sex scene with one of the blonds instead.

#6 The whole auditorium scene requires too much suspension of disbelieve. I didn't buy it. ...Just make a normal threesome with Rita and Katya. Katya jerks off MC during lessons. Rita sees that and orders them to stay behind. Then she forces them into servicing her, while being dominant. She demands oral, anal pleasure from both, little cuckqueen scene, Rita teases Katya while riding the MC etc. Boom boom boom 1 2 3 done. Anything else then these absurd scenarios...

The previous update was worth the 31$...This one wasn't.
From now on, every update needs a Lida sex scene. 420% true.
Wow what a run down spoiler is there anything you do like about this update?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 3223077

I have a memory card, a new camera and a cable, what do I need to do, I click on this computer and nothing happens - Russian language
Drag the memory card on the camera or vice versa. Then click the cable and use it on the laptop. I'm guessing you never played adventure games...

Wow what a run down spoiler is there anything you do like about this update?
The second police babe has killer legs. The Rita character being dominant, but it isn't being exploited by the dev in any way so far...
The update itself is rather...poor...

Reactions: Monsieur X

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
ok, what's next, there are no commands here
ok. after you where in the store. did the police come and take you to the station?
that needs to happend first.
then once that is done. go to your house/office. open the backpack. double click on the sd card.
it should be added to the camera.. rest you should be able to figure out

wusjhao

Jun 26, 2018
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_script/pc/pc label.rpyc", line 189, in script call
File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpyc", line 599, in script call
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "game/_script/pc/pc label.rpyc", line 189, in script call
File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpyc", line 599, in script call
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "renpy/revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
My Cute Roommate 2 1.0.01010extra
Mon Jan 1 19:49:19 2024

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes