2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

mooland

Jun 23, 2019
There is an issue or bug, for this part I got russian language and don't understand what is it and the memory card doesn't work when I choose to crack laptop password.
You can ignore Russian on this slide - it's literally saying "try to touch laptop with your dick". You need to combine memory card with camera, then attach cable to laptop.

Reactions: nemesis79

FruteRute2

Nov 7, 2023
I try to launch the game on Windows, the loading screen appears but when it closes it does not open the game. Nothing appears in the log.txt file either, just this:
Mon Jan 1 16:18:07 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.05s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.08s
Loading error handling. took 0.10s
Loading script. took 1.52s

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
I have tried to drag the memory card to the camera and nothing happens. cant combine the memory card.
You combine the card with the camera. Then go to the photo shop and talk to the clerk about the card reader. You'll be able to buy a cable and then use that on your laptop.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
So, just saw this game. I played the first one when it just got completed and I kind of liked it. This, from what i've read, seems like a sequel where the new MC was the little brother of the lesbian chick/son of the boss fucked on the first game. And while looking at the reviews and some posts don't give me much hope, I have to ask, in this game do we fuck the girls of the first one? (the cousin, the lesbian sister, the boss...). I kind of don't feel like doing that and having them "cheat" on the OG MC (atleast for the cousin and others).

Thanks for the answers

leomod

Mar 24, 2022
So, just saw this game. I played the first one when it just got completed and I kind of liked it. This, from what i've read, seems like a sequel where the new MC was the little brother of the lesbian chick/son of the boss fucked on the first game. And while looking at the reviews and some posts don't give me much hope, I have to ask, in this game do we fuck the girls of the first one? (the cousin, the lesbian sister, the boss...). I kind of don't feel like doing that and having them "cheat" on the OG MC (atleast for the cousin and others).

Thanks for the answers
Only the dean from the first part, the rest of the characters are new.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

Thanks for the answers
Don't be surprised if you fuck the cousin at the end. He would do some slick shit like that. His other game before this one you pretty much fuck the cousin. So far most of the characters new but its a shit game his worst one to date.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
i can only say the game runs for me of curse the translation is bad as fuck for german or english but it runs fine so far

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
The play breaks down during the scene with Rita in Lecture Hall. Anyone have a solution? I've already done all the other tasks. Thank you.

Stucmania

Dec 2, 2018
i can't get the photos uploaded on computer, on the lower left side schould say "upload foto"
the game had a lot off bug's

and i can't buy the cable at the store

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes