2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Every time this game has errors I try to get the latest version of the teacher's photo and it gets scratched

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
yes it breaks on the scene with rita Lecture Hall .

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range
same here

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
Even though I have English selected seems Rita and the crack passward task are all in russian. When I went to talk to Rita the next day I'm getting several errors says the picture or video wasnt found. then the game crashed. I am using the most current uploaded version of the game.

Reactions: siko

Atreides

Sep 17, 2017
Hi,

Even though I have English selected seems Rita and the crack passward task are all in russian. When I went to talk to Rita the next day I'm getting several errors says the picture or video wasnt found. then the game crashed. I am using the most current uploaded version of the game.
Same problem. How can it be solved ?

Reactions: gibbonraver

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Just downloaded and read all the bug/crash comments. Best to wait for fix or is there any fapping value in playing as is?

Jan 15, 2023
lick pussy and then error wtf i hate this bugs why continue the game if you the game is bug with the imagine and then sex scenes crashh

Jan 15, 2023
fix the game error script i cant get the corect card then crash if you lick pussy crash if you dont crash))))))) nice job dev how can i play the game

Reactions: Cross88

Nicolei

Aug 26, 2020
dumb question... but how do i open the inventory? o_O cant find it

Edit:
ok it appears after the 5 riddles...

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
The game is not in English at all. and the games bug some passage no image. and where you have to lick the class teacher's pussy in the games this plant ?.

shadow241

Jun 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Reactions: szabon
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes