2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

leomod

Mar 24, 2022
So, just saw this game. I played the first one when it just got completed and I kind of liked it. This, from what i've read, seems like a sequel where the new MC was the little brother of the lesbian chick/son of the boss fucked on the first game. And while looking at the reviews and some posts don't give me much hope, I have to ask, in this game do we fuck the girls of the first one? (the cousin, the lesbian sister, the boss...). I kind of don't feel like doing that and having them "cheat" on the OG MC (atleast for the cousin and others).

Thanks for the answers
Only the dean from the first part, the rest of the characters are new.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So, just saw this game. I played the first one when it just got completed and I kind of liked it. This, from what i've read, seems like a sequel where the new MC was the little brother of the lesbian chick/son of the boss fucked on the first game. And while looking at the reviews and some posts don't give me much hope, I have to ask, in this game do we fuck the girls of the first one? (the cousin, the lesbian sister, the boss...). I kind of don't feel like doing that and having them "cheat" on the OG MC (atleast for the cousin and others).

Thanks for the answers
Don't be surprised if you fuck the cousin at the end. He would do some slick shit like that. His other game before this one you pretty much fuck the cousin. So far most of the characters new but its a shit game his worst one to date.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
i can only say the game runs for me of curse the translation is bad as fuck for german or english but it runs fine so far

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
The play breaks down during the scene with Rita in Lecture Hall. Anyone have a solution? I've already done all the other tasks. Thank you.

Stucmania

Dec 2, 2018
i can't get the photos uploaded on computer, on the lower left side schould say "upload foto"
the game had a lot off bug's

and i can't buy the cable at the store

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes it breaks on the scene with rita Lecture Hall .

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/_script/minigames/SliderFuck/SliderFuckBySpeed.rpy", line 68, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
If you're having trouble with, for example, the laptop quest or the photos for the photo shop and you've added a walkthrough mode to your game, try it without it. It solved a few problems for me.

chumy88

Nov 21, 2023
hello, I have a problem with the "find linda in a clothing store" task, nothing showed up on the map...please help :)

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
University bug cannot attend the lecture and when on the street outside universitio no option to go to other parts

master861

Nov 4, 2022
The task with the laptop is easy but after that you can not make any progress because the game crashes on the next task talk with rita

Torchwood2000

Sep 24, 2020
Well, after a few weeks this update will maybe be playable. After fixing all the things that doesn't work. First of all there have to be translations of the russian parts. And then there bugs...

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes