2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Fargoduster

Jun 25, 2017
Hi,
I have a problem with Dean's photo shoot.
After the first photo the game crashes immediately.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Does anyone have an idea why?

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x00000000121529d0>:
KeyError: u'PSM'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 43, in script call
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
1r X * V ֺ x m smnv \\S@ ` < ;GW (; t < B ް |W ܄,,; ' P > 0 t .; , )d0[ Q CY s $ IX P z ` l Zȗ ܈
͋PT C Ix l^, 5s < [ n ~4 T 9(T Îc %. ͭb R < p6 "6 !%l
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
1r X * V ֺ x m smnv \\S@ ` < ;GW (; t < B ް |W ܄,,; ' P > 0 t .; , )d0[ Q CY s $ IX P z ` l Zȗ ܈
File "game/_content/city2/gromov_house/hall/hall.rpyc", line 8, in script call
|W ' O= e )W hvѣ U9 õ̏ H b }h ؊U H I{7 ,: j+ x T 8꟨ = u^ 뛶 Z
File "game/_content/city2/slum/slum.rpyc", line 5, in script call
l 1v G Y S "l 2 G@ R7N
File "game/_content/city2/college/photo_club/photo_rdean.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "game/tl/German/_script/minigames/photoshoot_studio_minigame/photoshoot_studio_miniphotoshoot_studio_minigame.rpyc", line 106, in script
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
l 1v G Y S "l 2 G@ R7N
File "game/_content/city2/college/photo_club/photo_rdean.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "game/tl/German/_script/minigames/photoshoot_studio_minigame/photoshoot_studio_miniphotoshoot_studio_minigame.rpyc", line 106, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
My Cute Roommate 2 0.9.22090extra
Mon Nov 20 13:29:08 2023

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
Alright for everybody stuck on the Mikhail Quest I've finally got your answers! It's actually so hilariously stupid that I want to facepalm. 1700508924964.png
You see, there's ONE quest that you start with a character and then don't get any hints on from that point. It's Katya. Katya's first photoshoot wil open up her second photoshoot and you can access that photoshoot by:
sitting in the chair on the right side, second row from the bottom, middle right one.

Thay will start the questline which will lead into the "get money" quest. The "get money" quest isn't literal (you don't get money for the quest) and rather you have to speak with Lida about doing housework IN THE MORNING. Gulya gets shocked and takes you upstairs and blackmails you with pictures of you supposedly harrasing her.

This then leads into a different responce where if you ask her about the ring she's ask you to promote her Tittygram, where you scoll down all the way and see her BF's hand with Mikhail's ring.

I can't believe I couldn't find a SINGLE good explanation in this thread so here you go.

1. Do the first photoshoot with Katya
2. Sit in the seat which I metioned previously
3. Continue Katya's quest until you unlock the "find money" quest
4. Talk to Lida in the Gromov house in the morning in the kitchen.
5. Ask about housework/chores.
6. Gulya gets shocked and scene plays out.
7. Ask Gulya about the ring.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was looking for something to tide me over until I get my savegames and installs from my out of order harddisk back, so I thought I'd like to see this continuation of a VN that I liked way back when. Apparently this is a new storyline though as afair the only repeat character is the Dean. I appreciate the parody aspect with the Russians and other jokes.

What I don't approve of is the bugs and an underexplanation.

- When I click on something on the phone to change the character name an editor opens outside the game, then the game crashes.
- I started the sex site in the evening on the PC the popup windows stay there and I had to reload an older save to get rid of it.
- Where is the chemistry lesson? I am walking all over the college in the morning, and there is only one lecture hall, but sitting through it doesn't credit me with a quest completion.
- Sex scene with Gulya is underexplained. I know that I am supposed to slide the bar up and down, and that is supposed to fill both bars. However, when you fill the first bar you lose the minigame, and so I spent 45 minutes alternatively waiting for the left bar to go down and sliding it around a few times. The right bar with the heart did not fill at all. So I guess there either is a bug or I am doing something wrong.

AmanisseT11

Feb 26, 2022

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hi,
I have a problem with Dean's photo shoot.
After the first photo the game crashes immediately.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Does anyone have an idea why?

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x00000000121529d0>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
l 1v G Y S "l 2 G@ R7N
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
^o; j c " !6 ! W HG6
l 1v G Y S "l 2 G@ R7N
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
My Cute Roommate 2 0.9.22090extra
Mon Nov 20 13:29:08 2023
For me it also crashes at the point during the photo shoot

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
stuck now, with asking the maid about the ring, but then she claims she doesnt know after asking multiple times. what do i do? same with meeting at the clothes store, i dont have access to that place?

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
stuck now, with asking the maid about the ring, but then she claims she doesnt know after asking multiple times. what do i do? same with meeting at the clothes store, i dont have access to that place?
I mentioned this in my post a little bit above.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Some are saying the MC ain't the same. Is the MC's characteristics changed or a different MC ?
The introduction seems same so, I was wondering what it could be.

• Angry
Reactions: thegrindisreal

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i had anticipation playing this game, but after knowing this game requires patron to play it, i lost my interest soon afterward.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
So I’m wondering if the dev will have time to release the update before the end of this year or not? :unsure:

And here it’s more a matter of principle than of any time frame: 3 updates per year is a completely acceptable result; but only 2 and with a bunch of bugs (judging by the reviews) - this characterizes the developer very poorly.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes