2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Hello ! Do someone know what is the computer password please? I don't know how and where to find it and I didn't see anything about it in the precedent posts

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Updated my Android port to v1.0.01013
Thanks Wills747 for providing android port that was really quick, but that version contains some issues
MC's bag icon is unavailable, money is not reflecting on screen.
Can you please check these these at your end?
And it is possible to add unlimited money mod for this?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everybody!
For those who don't know yet, I am pleased to announce that Astaros3D Games has a new Instagram profile. I will be happy to see each of you among the new followers there. Your support means a lot, because I am really happy to share cool art and hot updates with you!
Join here:
Your Astaros3D

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks Wills747 for providing android port that was really quick, but that version contains some issues
MC's bag icon is unavailable, money is not reflecting on screen.
Can you please check these these at your end?
And it is possible to add unlimited money mod for this?
Yep, fixing a couple of things now. Had an issue with renaming as well.
Money mod is in

Reactions: sadbooy

PooJin

Aug 29, 2022
How do you finish the Rita lick scene. I had her heart meter full but nothing happens and when I get both the lightening and heart full she just says don't be rude.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Updated to v1.0 extra fixed

Creeper666

Mar 8, 2019
Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or what but I download from the links provided and the game description on here says it’s version 1.0 extras but when I download and play the game certain points say more content available in extra version so is this not the extra version?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or what but I download from the links provided and the game description on here says it’s version 1.0 extras but when I download and play the game certain points say more content available in extra version so is this not the extra version?
Usually where the version is indicated in the main menu of the game, it also shows if it is the Extra version or not. The bug-fixes (Version: 1.0.01013) that was uploaded and downloaded first was not the Extra version either, but apparently they also uploaded Version: 1.0.01013 Extra afterwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With this latest version of the game there was a lot of confusion between the bugged v1.0.01010 that they released first, and the v1.0.01013 bug-fixes that they uploaded later in the thread, and some time later in the op. No idea if Version: 1.0.01013 Extra is the official one or not, because in my case I finished playing it with the first bug-fixes (v1.0.01013) that was uploaded in the thread, which was not the Extra one.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes