2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

CallOBock4

Jan 7, 2024
MyCuteRoommate2-1.0ExtraFixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
But this is not an extra version. Its normal

fornb

Nov 28, 2021
I'm with this error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)

skermort

Jan 6, 2024
i cant combine second flash card with camera, its just not happened without any messages
also, i meet gulya's boyfrend in jail, and he is ask record video wiht gulya and ivan, but quest not seeing in tasks
in tasks i have only one - Get the data from Ivan's laptop
help, please

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I'm unable to get data from Ivan's laptop, it's my last task available.
All suggests that the task "Get the data from Ivan's laptop" with the second memory card that Rita gave to the mc after the chemistry class in the Lecture Hall will continue in the next version of the game. Because at the end of that event, there are these dialogues between Katya (who heard what Rita told the mc when she gave him that second memory card) and the mc:

Katya: "She wants you to steal data from Ivan Gromov's computer?"
Katya: "I want to warn you that I know Ivan and I will tell him everything. So think before you
Dick: "Hey, she has to be stopped! We need to find her and stop her from telling Ivan anything!"
Dick: "I'm sure you can get Katya's address from the dean."

and it doesn't look like the mc would try to access Ivan's laptop again with that second memory card, before carrying out some other task related to stopping Katia first, to prevent her from telling Ivan anything.

Jun 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x0000000020443110>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'arrow.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/game.py", line 349, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/main_menu.rpyc", line 202, in script
File "game/main_menu.rpyc", line 202, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 930, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1474, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1352, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1006, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 693, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4175, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2785, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 888, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 888, in render

Endymion

Jan 4, 2018
You can combine the memory card by dragging its icon over the camera icon, then selecting the usb cable, and then Ivan's laptop, which fails because the protection on that laptop detects the virus, where the mc has to talk to Rita again in the University Lab, which triggers another event with Rita and Katya, from a chemistry class in Lecture Hall, where Rita gives the mc a second memory card with a stronger virus, so that the mc tries to hack Ivan's laptop again.

That task of trying to hack Ivan's laptop again, seems to end when Rita gives the second memory card to the mc in this version of the game, but if you trigger this event before other tasks, like the "Put the phone on the nightstand", the game gets buggy.
Which is something that usually happens in some sandboxes, where the player who plays the game as the dev updates it performs the tasks in chronological order, but who plays it for the first time in a more advanced version, finds some quests in the list of tasks that should appear later, out of the chronological order in which they have to complete them.

For example, when the mc talks to Rita in the lab, before the chemistry class where she gives the mc the second memory card, this dialogue appears:
which triggers the event where Rita gives the second memory card to the mc.

and in that previous dialogue, the mc first answers "No" (the only available option) to Rita's question "No one saw you this time?", but then says "But it's getting very dangerous. Ivan caught me once already.", even though Ivan didn't see him when he tried to hack his laptop with the 1st memory card, because before this task where Rita gives him the 2nd memory card, the mc has to complete these tasks before (not after):

Tasks: "Lida's video"
Tasks: "Put the phone on the nightstand" (night)

tasks that are triggered after Ivan tells the mc:

Ivan: "I'm just watching the video where you're trying to hack into my laptop."

who recorded and has a video where Ivan see the mc trying to hack into his laptop, that he will not report to the police if the mc records a video of him having sex with his wife Lida, so he can divorce her for adultery, without having to give her money if he can prove she cheated on him.

so if you already completed the failed task of trying to hack Ivan's laptop using the first memory card, along with the camera and the usb cable, no matter how much you try to drag the icon of the second memory card that Rita gives to the mc over the camera icon in the inventory, it doesn't combine them. Because that quest of getting data from Ivan's laptop ends when Rita gives the second memory card to the mc in this version of the game. And if you see this tasks as pending:

Tasks: You need to get the data from Ivan's laptop
Tasks: Talk to Rita (morning,day ) > I need to tell Rita her memory card didn't work.

is because you completed the task where Rita gives the mc the second memory card, before having completed other tasks that had to be done previously, following the chronological order in which his dev was incorporating the tasks to be completed in each update of the game.

to be able to trigger this task:
"Put the phone on the nightstand" (night)
if the mc also has this pending task:
Get the data from Ivan's laptop (evening,night)

after Rita gave him the second memory card from the chemistry class in the Lecture Hall of the University.

as apparently the task:
does not trigger, because the other task:
it must also be done at the same time (night) and in the same location (home), and be finished earlier because it has priority over the previous one.

In my case to be able to trigger the task:
exit the game and edit the schedule of the other task:
only for (evening)
Get the data from Ivan's laptop (evening)
so that at the same location (home) both tasks do not overlap at the same time (night)
editing the task schedule in the file:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013-pc\game\db\quests\hero_quests.ini
replacing in the line 209:
daytime = evening night
by
daytime = evening
the schedule of these Quests can be:

daytime = morning
daytime = day
daytime = evening
daytime = night

or also combined throughout the day:

daytime = morning day
daytime = morning day evening
daytime = evening night

After the mc fails to hack Ivan's laptop with the first memory card, along with the camera and cable, the first memory card whose variable is:
inventory.item_count["flash"]
disappears from the mc's inventory, so if after receiving the second memory card from Rita in the Lecture Hall chemistry class, whose variable is:
inventory.item_count["flash1"]
have two memory cards inside the inventory, it's because you repeated twice that event where Rita gives the second memory card to the mc.
This bug can be fixed by installing the Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM):
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-astaros3d.90002/post-12616215

if you prefer to use the command console instead of the URM to modify some variable, edit on line 108 of the file:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

by

config.console = True

to enable opening the command console in the game by pressing the SHIFT+O keys

and some of the cheats related to money or inventory items are:
Sorry for my English
Great help, this solved my problems, thanks!

Reactions: CAT0X0

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1640668

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2024-01-02
Developer: Astaros3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Extra Fixed
Language: English
Prequel: My Cute Roommate - Girl House
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android v0.9 Extra: MEGA - - -

Extras: CG - Walkthrough Mod -
Gallery Mod

Soucer thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2594421 View attachment 2594389 View attachment 2594419 View attachment 2594416 View attachment 2594388 View attachment 2594417 View attachment 2594408 View attachment 2594411 View attachment 2594412 View attachment 2594410 View attachment 2594414 View attachment 2594413 View attachment 2594415 View attachment 2594418 View attachment 2594420 View attachment 1329260 View attachment 1329261 View attachment 1329264
How to make money in this game

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Tu vas sur le smartphone puis tu cliques sur Tittygram, une page s'ouvre avec les photos .like les toutes.
You go to the smartphone then you click on Tittygram, a page opens with the photos . like them all.
Thanks but in that app i am not able to find her profile
It will be added after some tasks?

Endymion

Jan 4, 2018
You can combine the memory card by dragging its icon over the camera icon, then selecting the usb cable, and then Ivan's laptop, which fails because the protection on that laptop detects the virus, where the mc has to talk to Rita again in the University Lab, which triggers another event with Rita and Katya, from a chemistry class in Lecture Hall, where Rita gives the mc a second memory card with a stronger virus, so that the mc tries to hack Ivan's laptop again.

That task of trying to hack Ivan's laptop again, seems to end when Rita gives the second memory card to the mc in this version of the game, but if you trigger this event before other tasks, like the "Put the phone on the nightstand", the game gets buggy.
Which is something that usually happens in some sandboxes, where the player who plays the game as the dev updates it performs the tasks in chronological order, but who plays it for the first time in a more advanced version, finds some quests in the list of tasks that should appear later, out of the chronological order in which they have to complete them.

For example, when the mc talks to Rita in the lab, before the chemistry class where she gives the mc the second memory card, this dialogue appears:
which triggers the event where Rita gives the second memory card to the mc.

and in that previous dialogue, the mc first answers "No" (the only available option) to Rita's question "No one saw you this time?", but then says "But it's getting very dangerous. Ivan caught me once already.", even though Ivan didn't see him when he tried to hack his laptop with the 1st memory card, because before this task where Rita gives him the 2nd memory card, the mc has to complete these tasks before (not after):

Tasks: "Lida's video"
Tasks: "Put the phone on the nightstand" (night)

tasks that are triggered after Ivan tells the mc:

Ivan: "I'm just watching the video where you're trying to hack into my laptop."

who recorded and has a video where Ivan see the mc trying to hack into his laptop, that he will not report to the police if the mc records a video of him having sex with his wife Lida, so he can divorce her for adultery, without having to give her money if he can prove she cheated on him.

so if you already completed the failed task of trying to hack Ivan's laptop using the first memory card, along with the camera and the usb cable, no matter how much you try to drag the icon of the second memory card that Rita gives to the mc over the camera icon in the inventory, it doesn't combine them. Because that quest of getting data from Ivan's laptop ends when Rita gives the second memory card to the mc in this version of the game. And if you see this tasks as pending:

Tasks: You need to get the data from Ivan's laptop
Tasks: Talk to Rita (morning,day ) > I need to tell Rita her memory card didn't work.

is because you completed the task where Rita gives the mc the second memory card, before having completed other tasks that had to be done previously, following the chronological order in which his dev was incorporating the tasks to be completed in each update of the game.

to be able to trigger this task:
if the mc also has this pending task:

after Rita gave him the second memory card from the chemistry class in the Lecture Hall of the University.

as apparently the task:
does not trigger, because the other task:
it must also be done at the same time (night) and in the same location (home), and be finished earlier because it has priority over the previous one.

In my case to be able to trigger the task:
exit the game and edit the schedule of the other task:
only for (evening)
Get the data from Ivan's laptop (evening)
so that at the same location (home) both tasks do not overlap at the same time (night)
editing the task schedule in the file:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013-pc\game\db\quests\hero_quests.ini
replacing in the line 209:
daytime = evening night
by
daytime = evening
the schedule of these Quests can be:

daytime = morning
daytime = day
daytime = evening
daytime = night

or also combined throughout the day:

daytime = morning day
daytime = morning day evening
daytime = evening night

After the mc fails to hack Ivan's laptop with the first memory card, along with the camera and cable, the first memory card whose variable is:
inventory.item_count["flash"]
disappears from the mc's inventory, so if after receiving the second memory card from Rita in the Lecture Hall chemistry class, whose variable is:
inventory.item_count["flash1"]
have two memory cards inside the inventory, it's because you repeated twice that event where Rita gives the second memory card to the mc.
This bug can be fixed by installing the Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM):
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-astaros3d.90002/post-12616215

if you prefer to use the command console instead of the URM to modify some variable, edit on line 108 of the file:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy

config.console = False

by

config.console = True

to enable opening the command console in the game by pressing the SHIFT+O keys

and some of the cheats related to money or inventory items are:
Sorry for my English
No, it solved problem with "Put the phone on the nightstand" but i'm still not able to drag memory card on camera the second time.. is all ok, i've the second memory card, tried also to buy a new camera, but drag&drop simply don't work... can you help me? thanks

Reactions: kamimed

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 bro can you please provide android port which contains mod/unlimited money or normal version of this game's latest version.
Ghost is normally making ports for this game.
Also some of my mod functions I need for making a port would most likely not work here. Tried a port some time ago for another game of this dev, but it didn't work properly an dropped it.

Reactions: Aarush22
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes