Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
in the new update is a picture in the gallery added. How do i get there ? When I end up with Emily & the cousin making sex the game says thank you for playing and bye
You have to load save before sleep with hard on

Where is Scenes button in main menu in new version???
same link above

how can i get a certificate? still need to fuck the last girl?
How many you fucked ?
Task fuck 9 girls is closed ?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
You have to load save before sleep with hard on

same link above

Solution is in your question , fuck another girl :)
Who is missed in your list ?

sorry my question was related to the last picture in the Gallary. how to get there ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I kinda love one of the Totalwarhammer trailers.
You should watch it and instead of the Changer of Ways, imagine that the greater deamon at the end is called "Inane Questions". Do that, watch the video with this mindset. Its hilarious :D

Reactions: Tacito

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can I get her to ask mc to shoot her pics in walkthrough I need to offer her watch some movies but after one movie she does not esnt to walk any other and not even asking mc to shoot some pics ?
If you are talking about the roomate, the trigger is not watching a movie but making photoshoots with Emily.

LostOne

Oct 7, 2017
I avoided anal with the secretary, now I cannot get the book needed. Is there a console command I can use to get the book, or enable me getting the book?

I see book1-book11, and notice they have a "Have" field and a name field. Is there any way to see those?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I avoided anal with the secretary, now I cannot get the book needed. Is there a console command I can use to get the book, or enable me getting the book?

I see book1-book11, and notice they have a "Have" field and a name field. Is there any way to see those?
fuck_secretary_anal = True , check first if it is false.
But why lose that scene :)

This what change if anal is done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why didn't he do anal???? :confounded: C-can't bear the thought!:confounded:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I fucked 8 girls, who's the 9th girl and how can I fuck her?
The one you missed! Seriously. How we suppose to know which one you are looking for. You have an in game heart system that shows the girls that you can look at and try to remember which one you haven't scored. Heck, even the gallery helps since that one you haven't fucked.. will have a locked scene for sure.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes