Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm a bit confused about how to gain hearts with the roommate. I've tried talking at every possible point during the day and it seems to work but only momentarily. The next day I keep losing any progress I've made.

In the last release 1.2 the limit of hearts displayed is 4 , until 1.1 was 2 ... but are the relation points important
Console comand for RP
cousin.heart
if you want to see what changes after every action/choice/day :)

Malicee

Mar 4, 2018
How do I unlock more cosplay costumes? I could only buy the Cowboy outfit, then the normal outfit and that's it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How do I unlock more cosplay costumes? I could only buy the Cowboy outfit, then the normal outfit and that's it.

Pay attention ... you have to buy and read superphotographer book before first photoshoot at Emily's house or you are stuck (if is not chganged something in the last release).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
how can I make my roommate love me. I have just two broken hearts.
Basically be a nice guy to her until you have built up a relationship and only compliment her that she has nice tits or ask if you can cream in her panties when she is already in love with you. Also talk with her every opportunity you have at first few days and later, those give you heart points with her.

Also clean up your mess if you decide to fap in bathroom. :p

Seb B

Mar 11, 2018
i don't have the ninja outfit in the shop / store.. i spent a whole day at barbara's house and i did not met her mother.. when barbara answers the door i show her the picture and she closes the door.. i need to do something else to trigger the event to meet her mother?
Look at the pictures on the desk of the boss

Seb B

Mar 11, 2018
How do I find Barbara's mother? I got the drone photo of the two girls by the pool, but when I go to the house in the afternoon it's just Barbara repeatedly slamming the door in my face.
Look at the pictures of the kids on the desk of the boss. Take pictures of the bedroom at night

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes