RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
Costumes won't show up for Emily? None of the other costumes are in the store for me and I can't use the cowgirl suit again, the option just doesn't show up. Is it a bug?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of My Cute "Roommate" v1.6.1 with the incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
I'm losing hearts all the time with the roommate, but I don't do anything to lose them, I don't play without calling, I lose them randomly or after being with one of the other girls.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of My Cute "Roommate" v1.6.1 with the incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.
thanks for the share
TeraBox is not allowed filehost https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/

I'm losing hearts all the time with the roommate, but I don't do anything to lose them, I don't play without calling, I lose them randomly or after being with one of the other girls.
are you bring too nice to her all day only do it three times a day?
are you bring mean to her?
are you masturbating in the bathroom and not cleaning it up?

she doesn't get jealous if you with other girls at all jealously system is not part of the game

Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
are you bring too nice to her all day only do it three times a day?
Nope
are you bring mean to her?
Nope
are you masturbating in the bathroom and not cleaning it up?
Nope

The things I could do wrong was masturbate in the bathroom while she was at home, but cleaning.
And one day I didn't see her for 2 days in a row and I lost a heart.

Thanks for the help

infinite431

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-26
Release Date: 2020-03-22
Developer: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6.1 Extra Version Beta
Language: English
Other Games: My Cute Roommate 2 - Girl House
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: SCENE REPLAY MOD - WALKTHROUGH
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2594457 View attachment 2594454 View attachment 2594458 View attachment 2594455 View attachment 2594459 View attachment 2594463 View attachment 2594460 View attachment 2594456 View attachment 2594462 View attachment 2594464 View attachment 2594465 View attachment 2594461 View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
The creator is made a big mistake. When you study you should earn more than 1 point. These puzzles are annoying as fuck. It takes pleasure from playing. You should make the game nice not doing it exhausting.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The creator is made a big mistake. When you study you should earn more than 1 point. These puzzles are annoying as fuck. It takes pleasure from playing. You should make the game nice not doing it exhausting.
Honestly, I think NO ONE in the wolrd has played this game without using cheats.

Nice story, stunning main girl, horrible game mechanics, unbearable grinding.

The "Roommate" is the ONLY reason to play this game.

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
Hey guys, im stuck right now with 2 girls missing on my list. I think I made a mistake when I scared the dean I didnt fuck her afterwards and I gave back the Spider to Anna. Now I cant progress because shopkeeper needs certificate, Anna only Anal and Dean I cant get the scene again where she is kneeling in her office. Anyone has a solution?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes