Mod Ren'Py My Dorm Multi-Mod [v0.12 + Part 2 fixes][RiamMar]

tarshack

May 15, 2018
View attachment 2457034

The mod is included in the game.
If you also want to use my family patch or get a one file download with all my bug fixes not yet released by the developer, you can find the download links below.
Last mod update: 2023-07-02 for v0.11A
Game: My Dorm by TropecitaGames | - - -

MOD DOWNLOADS:
Later mod versions are compatible with earlier game versions.
- - -

View attachment 2143652 View attachment 2143653 View attachment 2143654 View attachment 2379587
these mods lately are getting to be a little stupid same unless you are a paid account you cannot down load the full folder 8.11Gb that's ridiculous screen1.png

May 13, 2018
Thanks for creating this, @RiamMar

Would definitely appreciate it if you'd maybe clean up the editing on the front page - it's a little confusion.

For one, "If you also want to use my family patch... you can find the download links below" sounds like there is a separate family patch in the download links (there doesn't appear to be), not to mention that "The mod is included in the game." at the top of the page makes it sound like the game dev took the mod dev's work and included it.

And both of those aside, on the Mega download page at least, an 8+ gb file (about twice the size of the version from the game dev) is a little confusing, as is the version "X.Y".

One horndog's two cents.

Thanks again -

Reactions: ghghth

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
these mods lately are getting to be a little stupid same unless you are a paid account you cannot down load the full folder 8.11Gb that's ridiculous View attachment 2755411

Would definitely appreciate it if you'd maybe clean up the editing on the front page - it's a little confusion.

For one, "If you also want to use my family patch... you can find the download links below" sounds like there is a separate family patch in the download links (there doesn't appear to be), not to mention that "The mod is included in the game." at the top of the page makes it sound like the game dev took the mod dev's work and included it.

And both of those aside, on the Mega download page at least, an 8+ gb file (about twice the size of the version from the game dev) is a little confusing, as is the version "X.Y".

One horndog's two cents.

Thanks again -
Technically two hordog's four cents?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
its a legit gripe lol sounds to me like you have an issue when someone bringing up the confusion with how stuff is starting to get
No, I just thought it was funny that the extra folder has been there for at least 3 updates (probably more, never knew how much was in it), previous updates had multiple types of files to download and in this update, when there is now only one file left, two people had the same new issue.

I literally just thought it was funny and made a bad Dad Joke about it.

• Haha
Reactions: RiamMar

tarshack

May 15, 2018
No, I just thought it was funny that the extra folder has been there for at least 3 updates (probably more, never knew how much was in it), previous updates had multiple types of files to download and in this update, when there is now only one file left, two people had the same new issue.

I literally just thought it was funny and made a bad Dad Joke about it.
well i only just return to this and i didnt have like the last downloads since last fall so first time i have gotten mod, but if you browse around the downloads even for the games themselves are getting crazy number of options and when they start getting v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 v1 with options blah blah its like ....NO i close the game and go to something else

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
these mods lately are getting to be a little stupid same unless you are a paid account you cannot down load the full folder 8.11Gb that's ridiculous View attachment 2755411
All you need is the 122 kb file though ... not even sure what's in the folder ... maybe just old stuff RiamMar leaves there to confuse people?.

One horndog's two cents.

Thanks again -
Thanks for the input! I'm just having my first coffee of the day, so I keep it short since my brain is still sleepy:
  • Deleted the v10B full bug fix release I made for the last version
  • Renamed folder to "old stuff"
  • Added Family Patch files as an extra download
Now there are two files. So... I'm waiting... :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so do I need this?
If I understand correctly, you just need it (the "complete" patch for the latest update) if you want to be able to toggle the family mode on and off. If you just want it on all the time you could use the iPatch available on the game OP or the family patch from here; if you don't want family mode at all you don't need any patch (I'm PRETTY sure this is how it works now -- I may be wrong.) I get the complete patch 'cause I like versatility.

Also, as you might have guessed from my previous post, the patch for 0.11b is already available.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
so do I need this?
If I understand correctly, you just need it (the "complete" patch for the latest update) if you want to be able to toggle the family mode on and off. If you just want it on all the time you could use the iPatch available on the game OP or the family patch from here; if you don't want family mode at all you don't need any patch (I'm PRETTY sure this is how it works now -- I may be wrong.) I get the complete patch 'cause I like versatility.

Also, as you might have guessed from my previous post, the patch for 0.11b is already available.
Pretty much exactly like this.

The part where you can change decisions comes already pre-packaged with the game. You can either use my mod or the patch in TropecitaGames game thread for the incest.

There are no hot-fixes right now, that would need you to download the mod.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is it me or is the mod uploaded to mega not the version for the game version available here?

Game is v0.11A.1 the mod is v0.11B

Am I missing something?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Is it me or is the mod uploaded to mega not the version for the game version available here?

Game is v0.11A.1 the mod is v0.11B

Am I missing something?
It's already updated to the next release but fully backwards compatible to public release posted by TropecitaGames .

Edit: Added "backwards compatible" to the mod version in OP for less confusion.

Reactions: Belly97