Mod Ren'Py My Dorm Multi-Mod [v0.12 + Part 2 fixes][RiamMar]

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
In reference to today's Patreon post, has the complete mod had any update, or was that all your code in the base game?
I'm having a cold or something, so I went to bed early last night. TropecitaGames wrote in our discord, that they will make a new game update, when I happened to have the mod update. That mod update happened half past eight this morning (CEST - so, nine hours ago as of this post). The supporter post was 3 hours ago, so my guess would be: Yeah, should all be in the base game.

Edit: DM'ed them, they said "Yeah", so yeah. :D
Edit edit: And with "yeah", I mean, the latest Patreon version has some game fixes and my mod update in it.
Edit edit edit: All fixes are for v0.11B, so the public release doesn't need any of it. Max the family patch.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
In reference to today's Patreon post, has the complete mod had any update, or was that all your code in the base game?
The update uploaded today v.0.11B.1 has the bugfixes and the new mod version by RiamMar (including Scarlett's pregnancy and changing the wrong texts)

Reactions: Elhemeer

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
i know its been mentioned before, but a gallery/replay section would do wonders. granted i know that probably takes a lot more work, so ill be quietly patient ha. good stuff my dude
That's actually the part I'm currently working on, but am a bit stuck. So I gave me a few days off to clear my head and will get back to it beginning next week. Best case scenario would be that everything is done within the next two weeks, since I'll have a lot of appointments with doctors and possible surgeries after that and TropecitaGames could continue to work on My Dorm Part 2 as planned even if I'm out of the picture for a bit.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's actually the part I'm currently working on, but am a bit stuck. So I gave me a few days off to clear my head and will get back to it beginning next week. Best case scenario would be that everything is done within the next two weeks, since I'll have a lot of appointments with doctors and possible surgeries after that and TropecitaGames could continue to work on My Dorm Part 2 as planned even if I'm out of the picture for a bit.
Please don't die... :KEK:

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019

oh shit dude, nah dont even think of it. get better, thats pretty much all that matters these days

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
First: I love the versatility of the UI and the simplicity of it's look. Also that you (or TropecitaGames) included the surprise guest at the airport in the slideshow.

Second, something that probably have already been reported since I'm a day late and a dollar short (metaphorically speaking I hope): in the Choices screen, there seems to be a depth limit to view the choices and no way to scroll to see what's out of view:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are the four I could tell were hiding choices.

And I'm previewing this in 11b

I haven't actually played the game with it yet (just loaded a save and poked around the interface), but I'm loving how it looks so far. I'll play a chapter or two from the beginning to see if anything in regular play stands out.

Reactions: MurrayMods

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also, the two "family" buttons are a bit confusing ... maybe have the one that turns the mode on and off be either red or green instead of light or dark? I know everything else is just light or dark, but my pea-sized brain didn't figure it out until after starting a game from scratch and seeing my mom had died ...

Reactions: MurrayMods