Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
First thing first. Updated the OP. v.0.10A.1 has gone public. In a while, I'll come back to answer the posts. Public release night is stressful :D
Credits to Avaron1974 for a sentence I stole from her (with her agreement) and used during the breakfast.
Now I have to go back and see if I can figure it out ...

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can't load the last save. The games accepts it and goes to the main menu. Here:
View attachment 2578338

Try it... :oops:

EDIT: Now I understood what you meant, tried it, and it works... Forget my stupidity.

ISSUE CLOSED.
Normally i do it when I reach the end of an Update i Rollback 2 0r 4 scenes and then Save, to continue from there.
Exactly These type of issues are why I always roll back 2-3 panels at the end of any update and save on a normal scene near the end (Unless it's for a *port* save of course). I had the issue in one game, and I've never had that type of problem again.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyDorm-0.10A1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Agora eu entendo!
they have anyway only one hour difference :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: FatGiant has the same time like Greenwich (WET West European Time)
Trope has CET (Central European Time) +1 from Greenwich
TropecitaGames Great Update, you put special effort in the Renders, and it shows, I saw them overall more balanced with the Lights, Loved Alexia with her open Hair do :love: Martha with Long hair just wow, loved it, did you lighten MC's skin ? I liked the tone of his skin in this update more natural, (I noticed and that is a flaw from Daz, I guess because i saw that in other VN's as well, some Hairless spots on the MC)
When can I have a Date with Aunt Betty ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just waiting when the next weirdo comes and ask this in the thread,
So Good Morning to you and have a nice Day, I'm heading to Bed right now

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
You can ask, and I am glad to answer :)

Not every girl will live at home with the MC. Samantha and Simone have their house; the same applies for Alexia, Maddie, and Megan. They can form part of the harem without living there when they join the harem.

The game will have three phases:
* The first phase will cover the arrival at home and the establishment of the harem. It will be closed in v.0.9 with the arrival of the first batch of students. It explores how family and old/new acquaintances are integrated into the budding harem.
* The second phase will cover their first weeks at home, the last arrivals (Grandma and 2 more ladies), and the stabilization of the harem. It also will give the opportunity to the player to impregnate all the ladies s/he wants to see with bellies in the third phase. It will cover the clone/spying plot, too. It explores the new ladies' story, the first bits of competitiveness, the newcomers integrating into the harem, and how the "first girls" interact with the "new girls".
* There will be a time jump (I'm still doing maths about how many months) for the bellies to develop and the MC to do some things off-screen. He won't be in Newport during the time jump, and it will be justified inside the story.
* The third phase is the MC's return home after the time jump. The bellies have developed, the last batch of students has arrived, and the harem is public now. When the MC returns, the second batch has been there for some time and they know about the harem. This phase will show their reactions when they meet the MC and, obviously their interaction with the other girls and how the MC romances them.
* Then a 22 years time jump for the epilogue, where we will know every girl's story depending on:
a) The MC is on her path. (Marriages, professional career, etc.)
b) She's pregnant or not at the end of the third phase. (Children, etc.)
c) Some other variables.
We also will know how the family as a whole (here the concept of family includes everyone the MC cares for) has evolved during those years.

I hope to have answered all your questions.
51c.gif

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
Still working my way through this game for the first time, and I just saw the Herman's Hermits reference and laughed my ass off. I'm loving this game anyways, the pacing, the story, the girls... all of it. And even though I love that song, I can respect the idea of using it as a form of torture. At least it wasn't Lamb Chop's nonsense. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
i don't really remember about the cafe talk but apparently i didn't tell her that, so my route is closed? even though they have kissed and the problem that martha had with a relationship with the mc is already solved
1682659639864.png

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i don't really remember about the cafe talk but apparently i didn't tell her that, so my route is closed? even though they have kissed and the problem that martha had with a relationship with the mc is already solved
I believe that variable is related to if you did not open her route at the first opportunity. It's part of the 'second chance' set of opportunities. If you didn't see the scene, but the Route open variable is already set, leave it alone.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn... I was having so much fun... that when the end of content showed up I was so surprised :eek:

Am I wrong in presuming the "Lady in Blue" to be "out-of-limits"? (Don't get me wrong I don't want her to be)

What a nice update Trop.

Peace :D

P.S.: Ask your proof-readers to look at the Decisions, there's some work for them there.
Thanks, FatGiant.
The lady in blue will become a LI, she has an interesting story to tell. SPOILER: I already showed her without the habit some time ago (the one on the right):
I'll make RiamMar aware of the Decision mod issue. Thanks.

It was a good update Trope. Can't wait for v 0.10b
Thanks, Satou ;)

they have anyway only one hour difference :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: FatGiant has the same time like Greenwich (WET West European Time)
Trope has CET (Central European Time) +1 from Greenwich
TropecitaGames Great Update, you put special effort in the Renders, and it shows, I saw them overall more balanced with the Lights, Loved Alexia with her open Hair do :love: Martha with Long hair just wow, loved it, did you lighten MC's skin ? I liked the tone of his skin in this update more natural, (I noticed and that is a flaw from Daz, I guess because i saw that in other VN's as well, some Hairless spots on the MC)
When can I have a Date with Aunt Betty ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just waiting when the next weirdo comes and ask this in the thread,
So Good Morning to you and have a nice Day, I'm heading to Bed right now
Thanks, Xapikan.
Alexia was one of the few girls we haven't seen with makeup and loose hair. She needed a chance to shine.
You know MC's skin has been a pain in the ass, as it lights or darkens due to lighting. I am finally getting the trick to make it consistent. The two bald spots in the back of his head have been there forever. His model has two bulges there that hair can't cover.
Aunt Betty will become a LI, don't worry.

Still working my way through this game for the first time, and I just saw the Herman's Hermits reference and laughed my ass off. I'm loving this game anyways, the pacing, the story, the girls... all of it. And even though I love that song, I can respect the idea of using it as a form of torture. At least it wasn't Lamb Chop's nonsense. Keep up the good work.
Unfortunately, the idea of using Herman's as torture is not mine. It really is a reference to Ghost.
I'm happy you are enjoying it :giggle:.
The Cafe Talk only happens if you closed the path with her during the movie nights. It's the last chance to open the path with her for those who didn't it previously. It's my way to know when you opened the path, so don't worry, your path is open in one of the movie nights
The same happens with Norah and a "Hold hands" variable. It only activates if you rejected her in the shower scene.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
#NSWNY?*
*=No Sex With Nana Yet? - meme from "Grandma's House"
I can't use it :D . There are enough people saying MD and GH are too similar, and neither will I make you wait for 20-something updates for that.
I believe that variable is related to if you did not open her route at the first opportunity. It's part of the 'second chance' set of opportunities. If you didn't see the scene, but the Route open variable is already set, leave it alone.
You are totally right, Tiur. The second chance set should be controlled in some form so there aren't any wrong dialogues down the line.

Eh, I didn't have my growth spurt until 17, and at 16 I looked like, well, kinda like a 5'3" Justin Beiber. Of course that didn't stop me and our next door neighbor from fucking and she was 41. Granted in Ohio 16 is legal but I seriously doubt she would have cared even if I was 14-15 at the time (I passed for 12 to those that didn't know me, still not a single facial hair yet, just peach fuzz), though she would have probably panicked and skipped town if I got her pregnant (not to my knowledge).
You fucked her, but was she ready for a relationship with you?
That's the biggest difference. A woman in her 40s can fuck a boy-looking guy, but it's harder for them to start a relationship with a boy than with a man.
I also speak through experience, my wife being 16 years older than me and we have had a lot of conversations about it.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I don't like girls who only are (and only aspire to be) a receptacle for the MC's dick.
The closest girl to this in the game is Scarlett at the beginning of the story.
Like the other students, Zoe will have a points system, so you will have to earn their affection (or even their attention).
Unlike the first batch of students, where you start with zero points, the second batch will have some girls that will start with positive (they have heard so many good things about the MC) or negative (they hate the MC for several reasons) depending on if you have public relationships with the other girls/ladies or not.
For example, imagine a sanctimonious girl who learns Martha (or any other family member) is pregnant with the kids of her own son (nephew, brother, cousin). You will start the relationship with her with negative points.

Thanks, MarsUltor, writing the game and interacting with you guys have done a lot to improve my English level (with the help of my very patient proofreaders). I still have a lot to learn, as my English used to be only for professional and tourism use. I usually don't write emails about incest, feelings, or sex. :ROFLMAO:

Diversity is very important to me. Be it body type, personality, age, skin color, bush type, or background. Having 20 identical girls as LIs can be boring.
I won't remove the diversity in the game to please a group of players. The Yeti will remain, Kim won't heal her vitiligo even if she could once she is at a certain point in her life (more on that on 0.12), and Debbie won't have a boob job, but I can give choices as I did with Samantha's Black Panther/Sphinx Cat when it has some logic.

I don't say you are threatening me. I said that start of the sentence always sounds like that to a non-native speaker like me.
Incest games have been successful and have been a failure independently of if they followed those standards or not. So following them or not isn't a guarantee of success.
Those standards also included for a lot of time molesting the family members in their sleep, peeping on them in the shower, etc.
I'm proud of not following those standards.
I disagree. About molestation in your sleep and peeping in shower is more of a cliché. When I talk about standards I'm talking about appearance of characters, their temperament, pace of story, quality of plot, and so on. So I don't see anything wrong with genre standards, at least when I talk about it I don't put negative connotations here.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I disagree. About molestation in your sleep and peeping in shower is more of a cliché. When I talk about standards I'm talking about appearance of characters, their temperament, pace of story, quality of plot, and so on. So I don't see anything wrong with genre standards, at least when I talk about it I don't put negative connotations here.
Temperament: I guess you mean the girls' personalities. So every incest game should have the innocent sister, the bitchy sister, etc? Then we are replaying the same game once and again.
Pace: Have the same pace Dating my daughter and Grandma's House? Two successful games with diametrally different paces (in some cases). Shit! Even GH has different paces for different characters! In the same game! (I haven't played GH, but My Dorm has been compared to it, so I did some reading in its thread)
Quality of the plot: The quality of the plot is subjective. I think most writers (not my case) think their work is the best out there with surprising twists/wholesome scenes/great sex/whatever. I'm sure the most unsuccessful writer thinks his plot is better than the one in more known games.

I don't see anything wrong with genre standards. I also don't see anything wrong with breaking them.
There were two standards for sci-fi movies up until the 70s: Low budget movies or philosophical movies. Then one guy called George Lucas broke all those standards. I'm not an AVN George Lucas, but I'm not afraid of breaking standards, tropes, or clichés.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Dorm [v0.10A.1] [Tropecita Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.9B.2 -> v0.10A.1 [277 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

TropecitaGames Who would guess you drop it at 1 am your time :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PPLayer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Temperament: I guess you mean the girls' personalities. So every incest game should have the innocent sister, the bitchy sister, etc? Then we are replaying the same game once and again.
Pace: Have the same pace Dating my daughter and Grandma's House? Two successful games with diametrally different paces (in some cases). Shit! Even GH has different paces for different characters! In the same game! (I haven't played GH, but My Dorm has been compared to it, so I did some reading in its thread)
Quality of the plot: The quality of the plot is subjective. I think most writers (not my case) think their work is the best out there with surprising twists/wholesome scenes/great sex/whatever. I'm sure the most unsuccessful writer thinks his plot is better than the one in more known games.

I don't see anything wrong with genre standards. I also don't see anything wrong with breaking them.
There were two standards for sci-fi movies up until the 70s: Low budget movies or philosophical movies. Then one guy called George Lucas broke all those standards. I'm not an AVN George Lucas, but I'm not afraid of breaking standards, tropes, or clichés.
cheering crowd.gif

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes