e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I fail to see the difference between Cake and Pancakes, especially when covered in Syrup and extra butter. Somehow I feel that a Cake slice may actually be the "healthier" option. It depends on the Cake, obviously, but it is quite possible to have a Cake that is better for you than Pancakes.
I don't eat pancakes either. ;)
Not that they're bad, more that I'm not wild about faux maple syrup. I'm all about waffles though! Piled high with ice cream, whipped cream, blueberries and powdered sugar. You could say those are unhealthy too, but it won't do you any good bc I won't listen. :D

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I don't eat pancakes either. ;)
Not that they're bad, more that I'm not wild about faux maple syrup. I'm all about waffles though! Piled high with ice cream, whipped cream, blueberries and powdered sugar. You could say those are unhealthy too, but it won't do you any good bc I won't listen. :D
But you don't complain about Cake for breakfast, do you? And if you do, it's my turn to not listen... LaLaLaLaLa :p

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Angelfood cake w/chopped strawberries & whipped cream breakfast FTW!!
Buckwheat pancakes w/Nutella spread & the aforementioned chopped strawberries breakfast FTW!!

#GameThreadOfftopicFoodDiscussionFTW

Worse, MC & others actually lose weight that way. :p
That's what happens when you have a 'rumpy-pumpy'-based calorie burning & weight loss regimen...
(Google it... though my Brit friends won't need to.)

Someone clearly has memories of the Cosby skit ...
"Eggs... and milk... and wheat... That's nutrition!"

4.00 star(s) 84 Votes