MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, and beer is salad.
Barley malt is basically bread, but... but... eating hops like salad...??!

1711657831738.png

(FWIW, "Eggs... and milk... and wheat... That's nutrition!" is a quote from Cosby's "Chocolate Cake For Breakfast" comedy routine. )

• Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Why is it that the most disturbing thing in this incest game is them treating cake for breakfast like a normal thing?
What like you have never done that? This morning I had left over brownies for breakfast. Mostly because I am out of bacon and milk. So no eggs and bacon or cereal. So brownies it was, just wish they were magical brownies if you know what I mean.

• Haha

ThorinKing

Feb 16, 2023
Barley malt is basically bread, but... but... eating hops like salad...??!

View attachment 3486821

(FWIW, "Eggs... and milk... and wheat... That's nutrition!" is a quote from Cosby's "Chocolate Cake For Breakfast" comedy routine. )
But if it's the Cos, might want to test for roofies before eating. ;)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Is there a way to see sex scenes without going through all the dialogue again, and how do i fast forward
Still no gallery, sorry.

Why is it that the most disturbing thing in this incest game is them treating cake for breakfast like a normal thing?
Because it's a normal breakfast when you have Martha at home, right?

I fail to see the difference between Cake and Pancakes, especially when covered in Syrup and extra butter. Somehow I feel that a Cake slice may actually be the "healthier" option. It depends on the Cake, obviously, but it is quite possible to have a Cake that is better for you than Pancakes.

View attachment 3486513
Betty approves
1711667489297.png
I don't eat pancakes either. ;)
Not that they're bad, more that I'm not wild about faux maple syrup. I'm all about waffles though! Piled high with ice cream, whipped cream, blueberries and powdered sugar. You could say those are unhealthy too, but it won't do you any good bc I won't listen. :D
Betty approves the waffle part
1711667481024.png
Cake for breakfast is great. Especially with coffee. This always cheers me up in the morning.
Betty approves
1711667502324.png
Angelfood cake w/chopped strawberries & whipped cream breakfast FTW!!
Buckwheat pancakes w/Nutella spread & the aforementioned chopped strawberries breakfast FTW!!

#GameThreadOfftopicFoodDiscussionFTW

That's what happens when you have a 'rumpy-pumpy'-based calorie burning & weight loss regimen...
(Google it... though my Brit friends won't need to.)

"Eggs... and milk... and wheat... That's nutrition!"
Betty approves
1711667517181.png
Yes, and beer is salad.
Betty DOESN'T agree. Beer is sacred. Salad is crap. However, if you replace the lettuce with bacon, and the tomatoes with eggs, it becomes a good salad.
EmojiBetty.png

Also similar ingredients to Waffles, but you probably don't eat those either ;)
1711667663671.png
If this was a real incest game MC would be eating pie every morning... :p
Betty will prefer it if the MC ate tacos every morning. Her taco. And not the ones she has on her plate, precisely.

What like you have never done that? This morning I had left over brownies for breakfast. Mostly because I am out of bacon and milk. So no eggs and bacon or cereal. So brownies it was, just wish they were magical brownies if you know what I mean.
1711667728016.png
My buddy's ex used to devour cilantro by the bowlful. Nothing on it, just raw cilantro.
Betty doesn't approve. Too similar to lettuce

EmojiBetty.png

Last edited:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I was tempted to not answer this comment, but it's 7:45 AM, I just woke up, and it's stronger than me. Everyone here knows I'm curious about players' experiences, especially when they lie.
Are you on everyone's path?
If yes, you lie. You can't click 1000's (which implies plural) without arriving at Samantha's scene.
If not, you are a moron who complains about not having sex after rejecting the girls.
You can choose: Liar or Moron?

No skip function? Have you tried to customize your quickmenu?
If yes, and you didn't find out how to do it, you are lazy (and an asshole) for complaining before asking. You had this thread at your disposal.
If not, you are stupid (and an asshole) for complaining before trying.
You can choose: Lazy or Stupid? The Asshole is not optional, sorry.

Now I will deal with what you SAY in your message instead of with what you WANTED to say.
First: reading messages like yours, I understand why people complained about the first releases and the English level there. And those weren't half as bad as your post. My apologies to everyone who had to endure the un-proofreaded first chapter.

"The game sucks ass !": That means it is great, right? If you had arrivet at Samantha's scene, you would have discovered it.

"Clicking 1000's of and not seeing...": 1000's of... what? Knowing that you can be (depending on your choices in the above paragraphs) a stupid moronic asshole, I have some questions. Is your mouse connected to your computer? Did you click with the correct button? Did you click INSIDE the game window?

"First part had potential but 2nd part did not!": That's great! If the second part "did not" have potential, it means that now it "does", right?

I know writing is hard, even more so in a language you are not proficient in (note that I'm not saying native), but if you want to make a point about something, writing your message correctly is a must. And this is not a piece of advice about internet threads and forums. This is a free piece of advice about life (sponsored by Tropecita Games, GILF, and NTR). Learn to write if you want to be taken seriously. Don't lie in your complaints, as your lies invalidate your point.

I'm glad you took the time to write your second post in seven years since you joined F95 in this thread. Thanks for your feedback.
Anyone, quick, bring a chef hat because Trope just COOKED the guy.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I don't eat pancakes either. ;)
Not that they're bad, more that I'm not wild about faux maple syrup. I'm all about waffles though! Piled high with ice cream, whipped cream, blueberries and powdered sugar. You could say those are unhealthy too, but it won't do you any good bc I won't listen. :D
Stop using the fake stuff and get real maple syrup! ;) Much, much better.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Stop using the fake stuff and get real maple syrup! ;) Much, much better.
It's really not though. Real maple syrup is just too runny and too watery for pancakes and waffles. It's good for making candies, maple sugar, maple butter which is a decent breakfast spread and all sorts of processed maple products but in its natural state all it's really good for is sweetening black teas. Too much flavour for green and white teas and too much acidity for coffee.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It's really not though. Real maple syrup is just too runny and too watery for pancakes and waffles. It's good for making candies, maple sugar, maple butter which is a decent breakfast spread and all sorts of processed maple products but in its natural state all it's really good for is sweetening black teas. Too much flavour for green and white teas and too much acidity for coffee.
To each their own, that's ok. It works for me.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess you're one of those guys who like molasses-thick syrup on your pancakes/waffles?
Nah, molasses is way to thick. Aunt Jemima, or w/e tf they call it now is peak. It's syrupy enough to stick to your pancakes but thin enough to easily fill every square on your waffles.
I will agree with the original point that the fake maple syrup flavoured stuff is gross though.

• Thinking Face

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, molasses is way to thick. Aunt Jemima, or w/e tf they call it now is peak. It's syrupy enough to stick to your pancakes but thin enough to easily fill every square on your waffles.
I will agree with the original point that the fake maple syrup flavoured stuff is gross though.
I agree on the fake crap. But I actually quite like the real maple syrup on mine. When I was a kid, before I knew about maple syrup, I loved Mrs. Buttersworth. lol

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Mrs Buttersworth, Aunt Jemima....all just flavored corn syrup.

"Most fake products on the grocer's breakfast food aisle are labeled "breakfast syrup" or "pancake syrup" and, despite claims of being "maple-flavored," are not derived from the sap of maple trees. In place of real maple, manufacturers create a similarly sweet, thick, and sticky taste and texture from sugar, other sweeteners (most often corn syrup), artificial coloring, and water.

Breakfast syrup is cheaper than real maple syrup because it's a more scalable, industrial product that takes less time and technique to produce. A giveaway that a product does not contain real maple is that it boasts “artificial flavor.” Products labeled with more confusing terms like “natural flavor” and “natural maple flavor” sound better, but indicate its maple flavor is simulated by another natural product (as opposed to an artificial one), but is not from a real maple tree."

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I like cake and I like Betty but, my woman makes the best pancakes on this planet. One bite and you will never ask for cake again. You may, however, from time to time, be unable to resist the desire for a bit of Betty. Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.00 star(s) 84 Votes