ThorinKing

Feb 16, 2023
I agree on the fake crap. But I actually quite like the real maple syrup on mine. When I was a kid, before I knew about maple syrup, I loved Mrs. Buttersworth. lol
Steen's has been the old standby for our family. It's a US Southern/Texas tradition - not being in the land of maples and having ample sugar cane growing down this way.

Of course, it doesn't go with the bacon quesadilla I'm having right now - that's a combo of poblano-guacamole sauce infused ranch. Don't knock it. ;)

Reactions: TropecitaGames

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
That can be resolved by sneaking up on RiamMar and flicking his balls... try it... :KEK:
Don't!

I'm currently waiting on some bug reports to dripple in and have another contract to work on. After that, I might be able to start working on the gallery and going through all the content of Part 1+2 and add the _in_replay stuff.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Don't!

I'm currently waiting on some bug reports to dripple in and have another contract to work on. After that, I might be able to start working on the gallery and going through all the content of Part 1+2 and add the _in_replay stuff.
...In your spare time, of course. ;)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Steen's has been the old standby for our family. It's a US Southern/Texas tradition - not being in the land of maples and having ample sugar cane growing down this way.

Of course, it doesn't go with the bacon quesadilla I'm having right now - that's a combo of poblano-guacamole sauce infused ranch. Don't knock it. ;)
I made some cookies about 10 years ago that called for Steens Cane Syrup instead of sugar. I'll have to find that recipe again.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020

I got fucking addicted to Ranch during my visits to the states but it's almost impossible to get it here so I started making my own :)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I had pesto (garlic & basil) ice cream once. Once. :sneaky:
The CNE (Canadian National Exhibition which is in Toronto during the last three weeks of August to Labour Day) has weird food experiments all the time. Past couple of years there has been (Yellow) Mustard flavoured ice cream and Ketchup flavoured ice cream.

I love my mustard but I wouldn't try that.

• Thinking Face

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Also, you have Newport much closer to Santa Barbara than it is. An hour south of Santa Barbara is Malibu. An hour north of Newport is Long Beach. To get from Santa Barbara to Newport would probably be 3 and a half to 4 hours since you're traveling through the black hole of traffic that is LA.
c09s018_030.webp has a shot of the GPS route to the beach. If you zoom in, you can see they got on HWY-1. The beach is Morro Rock Beach and looks nothing like the game's version. The same goes for the starting point which is in front of their home. Best-guess is that their home is a little bit south of Cerro Cabrillo Trail - Morro Bay State Park on S. Bay Blvd.

So THEIR Newport isn't the same as ours.

Then there was the comparison of (I think) Phoenix to L.A. and Newport to L.A. This gave 2 areas to be as they had to be on/near the coast. Given the reference to migrating boars, the best option would be the northern area. Which is the San Luis Obispo area.

4.00 star(s) 84 Votes