• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If you figure that one out, without the corresponding pay cut lemme know.
I worked 24 hour shifts most of my adult life. They were brutal till my body and brain were breaking and I finally moved to slower station the last 3 years of career. But still nice to work one day and off 3 days.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
:ROFLMAO: Honestly, you can apply at some company.

For me, I got the joke because of a friend, she worked there and asked if I was interested during a drinking night, she laughed so I thought it was a joke and I said; "Hell yeah!"

A week later, I got an interview and it's now my job since the last 8 years.
One of these seems like a typo ... or not.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Usually, when a Harem game gets past the fifth chapter, an update might not satisfy those who prefer a more monogamous path. For those who don't like the Love Interests in the update, they should focus on playing with Friendship in mind, rather than Romance.
Since the girls won't disappear because someone doesn't want to be in a relationship with them, your take on Friendship is what I intended.
Some time ago a player said something along the lines of "If I rejected Samantha, why should I see her?". Because the MC doesn't live alone, she's a family friend at the start of the game, and she becomes part of the family later. The MC cannot outvote the rest of the family in accepting Sam into the family. What about Emma? If a player rejects her she won't move out of the house.

TropecitaGames Just letting you know I just finshed my personal "canon" playthrough all the way to current season 2, I saw the post about your PC, because there is no NTR and you allow us to have the choice to not romance everyone, this is now my favorite VN now. You are the first dev for me to ever go the highest tier on patreon. Meemaw tier it is. Get that PC up and running fast haha.
Thanks!
The memory modules should arrive tomorrow. I'm not 100% sure that's the issue, though. I will keep you informed.

I would also like to say that yes while there is no NTR in this game, if there was this would be the game that prove that people wouldn't have to pick a general kink. Reason I say that is because this isn't even a full harem game because of the opition to not have it, plus there is no actual canon ending. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating for there to be NTR in this game, I'm just saying this game has been so good that if there was optional NTR I would still be in the Meemaw tier.
I loved playing the NTR (company) card to joke about NTR (kink). Since it's a kink I don't enjoy and I won't be comfortable writing about it, I think no game with the Tropecita Games in it will have NTR (kink). It doesn't fit with the themes I want to explore.
But if it was there, it would be optional.

True enough haha. I would like to know from you and others who are yaw's main girl, even if most of the fan base is full on harem mode haha. If you had to choose who would be the queen of the harem? For my small harem of 4 girls its Erika.
My podium is:
#1 Martha
#2 The girl I'm writing/rendering a scene with
#3 The other 20 girls (21 if I'm writing a Martha scene)

I'll start to answer, by saying this:

ARE YOU NUTS???

Ok, that's out of my system... Let's proceed.

My queen is the ineffable and unimaginable Martha. My little Harem is ALL the girls. If you say that not all are available, I'll reply YET!! All of them Pregnant. Yes, I know, I know, Meemaw can't.... blah, blah, blah, it will not be for lack of trying.

4 girls... really... in a fantasy Harem... when you can have them all... with no obligations, problems jealousy or any other problem?

So, you are into inflicting pain to yourself, on purpose... because you can... ? Are you sure you're alright?

I'm... confused...

View attachment 3612606

Is this the real life? Or it's just a Fantasy? Easy come, easy go...

Peace :D
Meemaw asked for great-grandchildren when she arrived, not for kids. Now we understand better her fixation on having little MCs running around the house. The surprise for her is that, besides her great-grandchildren, they also could be her nieces or grandchildren.

Honestly, I have a safe for every Maddie's path, but I also replayed the game 4 times. Actually, I did my 4th replay Friday night and I am at the point where Erika's telling the MC about how she always compared her boyfriend to him. I can't say no to Erika, NEVER!!!!!:love:
Wow! That scene looks so far away now! I haven't played it in a while. I loved writing it.

Ugh it's just horrible. Hate when they do that.
I understand why they do that (although not how). You should know a girl before accepting or rejecting her. If you had to choose the first time you meet her it would be a Pokemon game. Imagine the difference between choosing if you want a relationship with Lisa the day she landed or today after how she has evolved.
What I don't share is how they do it. Don't let me start a relationship with X, Y, and Z and then force me to choose only one. I would be an unhappy man if I loved the three of them.

Good picks, love to see Erika fans! Now if we could get all three of them in the room at the same time haha, don't know how you feel if they played with each other while MC is in the same room with them, but that would be my dream sex scene in this game because these 3 are part of my 4 harem girls haha.
Erika is one of the most loved girls in the game (and my wife's favorite)
About that possible foursome, since lesbian interactions are optional, people who don't like the girls playing with each other will have those interactions blocked and won't even know they existed in another player's playthrough (for example, Erika/Norah kiss at the pool, Martha playing with Emma's boobs during their night with the MC, or Emma cleaning Martha's pussy after the MC creampied her).

Just think about poor Trope when he comes back :)
An hour reading and answering... And laughing :ROFLMAO:

Oh he'll just think it's the Usual Chaos :ROFLMAO:
I love it!

I would love to see a 3some with them! Probably won't happen though.
Not a (pure) lesbian 3some. But a 4some with the MC? Why not?

It's not about "Catching", not to me at least.

To me is about the affection the Dev's allow me to feel for the characters, it makes it impossible to say No afterwards. When the Dev makes it a collection, I rapidly lose interest.

Peace :)
I learned the lesson with Saira's first (and only) sex scene. It was fulfilling for the characters, but not for the player because the player didn't know anything about her. Doesn't feel anything for her.
That's why the first arrivals (students+GILFs) have been slower. When the moment to choose arrives, you should make your decision based not only on looks. If I should choose when I meet them, I'm only checking boxes, not building a meaningful harem.

Four pages in two hours? I'm going back to work ...
Only four??? Lucky you!

Last edited:

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
True enough haha. I would like to know from you and others who are yaw's main girl, even if most of the fan base is full on harem mode haha. If you had to choose who would be the queen of the harem? For my small harem of 4 girls its Erika.
Its a 4 way tie for me with Norah/ Martha/ Erika/ Daphne with Scarlett a 1 point shy 2nd; than most others, Please don't get me wrong here I love them all but my 4 mains have stories that all hit the Feels more IMO.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I learned the lesson with Saira's first (and only) sex scene. It was fulfilling for the characters, but not for the player because the player didn't know anything about her.
This was not the case for me. Irl I'm incapable of being sexually into a woman unless I have an emotional attachment, but in avns it like flips where the mc gets down and my brain is like, whelp i guess we're attached to her now. This is another reason I'm solely a yes all player.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Its a 4 way tie for me with Norah/ Martha/ Erika/ Daphne with Scarlett a 1 point shy 2nd; than most others, Please don't get me wrong here I love them all but my 4 mains have stories that all hit the Feels more IMO.
Damn man, we one in the same, thats all 4 of mine, Except I gotta start over my main playthrough and make a 5 girl harem. That last name Scarlett, Just replayed and the more I read her part with her bitch of a mom and step dad I was like fuck it she has it rough man, even if she is just made of pixels I gotta give her some happiness in her life. So yeah upgrading to 5 girls now haha. Gotta hold that CTRL key now haha.

Feb 25, 2024
Damn man, we one in the same, thats all 4 of mine, Except I gotta start over my main playthrough and make a 5 girl harem. That last name Scarlett, Just replayed and the more I read her part with her bitch of a mom and step dad I was like fuck it she has it rough man, even if she is just made of pixels I gotta give her some happiness in her life. So yeah upgrading to 5 girls now haha. Gotta hold that CTRL key now haha.
I don't know how much you've played with Scarlet, but there's a real thrilling moment between her and the MC that the TropecitaGames nailed.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Eff you for making me feel OLD. :LOL: I was working my first time-clock card-punching job when that song was ubiquitous and a co-worker - who was so freakishly like my Mom it was unsettling - loved it and would dance all around when it came on. And I would get all embarassed about it because it was as if my Mom was there dancing at my job like a happy fool. :eek: Haven't thought about that in years, so TY. (y)
The answer to that question is more obvious than the earth orbiting the sun or water being wet!
Uh...as a Celtics fan I should warn you not to mention any of that to Kyrie...:(
Make your pages longer, duh!
FFS I already do and I have been scrolling this one page for 45 minutes. :sick: :)

And for the record, give me Daphne all day long with a side of Amanda (Emma's hair bugs me for some reason) and hopefully soon a taste of Lisa for dessert cause I love me some tsundere girls (hope she has some bite left in her still). :)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Eff you for making me feel OLD. :LOL: I was working my first time-clock card-punching job when that song was ubiquitous and a co-worker - who was so freakishly like my Mom it was unsettling - loved it and would dance all around when it came on. And I would get all embarassed about it because it was as if my Mom was there dancing at my job like a happy fool. :eek: Haven't thought about that in years, so TY. (y)
Wanna feel older? The song turns 25 this year (last month actually).:LOL:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Imagine what the players who have Saira as their fav feel!
Norah has been there in 0.1*, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4A, 0.4B, 0.5*, (0.6), 0.7A, 0.7B*, 0.8, 0.9A*, 0.9B, (0.10A), 0.10B, 0.11A, 0.11B, 0.12*, 0.13, 0.14**, 0.15, 0.16, and 0.17
(x.X) = Not been there
x.X* = Lewd scene
x.X** = Two lewd scenes (through what if menu)
I think she is the character who has appeared in more updates (20/22) and the one with more lewd scenes (7 counting the double one)

Saira has been there in 0.1*, (0.2), (0.3), (0.4A), (0.4B), (0.5), (0.6), (0.7A), (0.7B), (0.8), (0.9A), (0.9B), (0.10A), (0.10B), (0.11A), 0.11B*, (0.12), 0.13, 0.14, 0.15, 0.16, and 0.17
Two lewd scenes. 14 updates in a row without showing up. Appears in 7 updates in total. One single sentence in the last update.

And I won't start talking about Lisa, Kate, Kim, Debbie, Kiara, Meemaw, Betty, Amanda, or Eva.

I think the players who have Norah as their fav are the ones who have fewer reasons to complain.
the only math I know is 80k plus 85 equals BOOBS, and thats good enough for me!

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes