xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tiur, intersting point of view, I fail to see what being a gentleman, an chivalirous, to do with knowing how to fight,
I know exaclty the outcome of the story I played it, (and he was taken by surprise in that scene)
also the best Warriors have more lost fights (and survived them) then victorys.
just want to see it with your eyes,
Edit: ok I got it what you wanted to say,
He's not weak, he's a gentleman,
somehow I overread the comas Lol
Abrazo

Reactions: Trope95

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Tiur, intersting point of view, I fail to see what being a gentleman, an chivalirous, to do with knowing how to fight,
I know exaclty the outcome of the story I played it, (and he was taken by surprise in that scene)
also the best Warriors have more lost fights (and survived them) then victorys.
just want to see it with your eyes,
The MC is being a gentleman there because he's not expecting a sudden attack. He's assuming Jack will either be honorable or be cowed by the MC exposing his cheating. Since Jack attacks instead, the MC gets beaten up. Since that teaches him that Jack won't show him the same marginal courtesy a gentleman shows someone else, he is ready the next time Jack tries, even though Jack escalates to attacking him with a knife, and Jack gets his ass soundly beaten and sent to jail.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
what kind of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i fucking hate weak mcs
That option closes the route at that moment, by the end of that same day (Day 4) the route can be opened once again. And even if not done then, there's a third opportunity on Day 8.
Perhaps a better wording would be to replace "Erika's path closed. There's another chance to open it at the end of the day." for "Erika's path doesn't open yet. There's another chance to open it at the end of the day."

Tiur explains it beautifully in the following comments.

Give it some time. He's not weak, he's a gentleman, and he'll give Jack what's coming to him.
The MC is being a gentleman there because he's not expecting a sudden attack. He's assuming Jack will either be honorable or be cowed by the MC exposing his cheating. Since Jack attacks instead, the MC gets beaten up. Since that teaches him that Jack won't show him the same marginal courtesy a gentleman shows someone else, he is ready the next time Jack tries, even though Jack escalates to attacking him with a knife, and Jack gets his ass soundly beaten and sent to jail.
Thanks, Tiur

Last edited:

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I have redesigned the Family Tree, introducing the ages of the characters (or the age they were when they died), as well as the names that were missing in the top line.
Where is Scarlett branch in all of this? We know she is an illegitimate relative :sneaky:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Where is Scarlett branch in all of this? We know she is an illegitimate relative :sneaky:
We don't know about it! ;)
I said she is pseudo adopted into the family, but you are a bunch of "spoil-spoilerers" and conspiracy theorists that when she said she didn't know her father, began to theorize about who her father is.
The last theories running through the forum were that she was Edmund's or Mike's daughter.
SPOILER: In My Dorm it won't be "clearly stated" who her father is. *Cough* Patreon rules *Cough*.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I said she is pseudo adopted into the family, but you are a bunch of "spoil-spoilerers" and conspiracy theorists that when she said she didn't know her father, began to theorize about who her father is.
The last theories running through the forum were that she was Edmund's or Mike's daughter.
SPOILER: In My Dorm it won't be "clearly stated" who her father is. *Cough* Patreon rules *Cough*.
Also, what's the point. There's enough for the UNOFFICIAL patch to deal with already.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
jake-gyllenhaal-wink.gif

My guess she is Edmund daughter from the fact that Amanda is natural blonde and as clone she inerited Emma's genes. Martha is pure black and Edmund brown but he can have in his DNA some golden chromosomes and passed them to Emma (hidden) and Scarlet (emerged).
I imagine that after the blonde illegitimate daughter was born Edmund asked himself "what if Emma had blond hair too? In her clone, I will ensure that the recessive gene comes to light"
And Amanda came to this world of tears. The End (?)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 2361400

My guess she is Edmund daughter from the fact that Amanda is natural blonde and as clone she inerited Emma's genes. Martha is pure black and Edmund brown but he can have in his DNA some golden chromosomes and passed them to Emma (hidden) and Scarlet (emerged).
I imagine that after the blonde illegitimate daughter was born Edmund asked himself "what if Emma had blond hair too? In her clone, I will ensure that the recessive gene comes to light"
And Amanda came to this world of tears. The End (?)
Your gess can be right, but your facts are a bit off:
Amanda first appareance (she has brown hair, as Emma, as they are genetically identical):
1675424078681.png
During her second appearance, when she is blonde, while chatting with Eva on the radio they say this ("ana" is Amanda):
1675424194378.png
Scarlett is a natural black-haired dyed blonde. She went redhead to look like Eileen and when it didn't work out she dyed blonde. Those eyebrows betray her:
1675424557036.png
Also, Emma is older than Scarlett. In fact, Scarlett is the youngest in the game. Emma is the oldest of the 18y.o. girls (in the patched version. In the unpatched one it's Amanda who already has turned 19 (mistake in the Family Tree)).
Edmund wasn't involved on the cloning business, so he didn't have anything to say about (and doesn't know their existence) Eva and Amanda.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Your gess can be right, but your facts are a bit off:
Amanda first appareance (she has brown hair, as Emma, as they are genetically identical):
View attachment 2361472
During her second appearance, when she is blonde, while chatting with Eva on the radio they say this ("ana" is Amanda):
View attachment 2361483
Scarlett is a natural black-haired dyed blonde. She went redhead to look like Eileen and when it didn't work out she dyed blonde. Those eyebrows betray her:
View attachment 2361493
Also, Emma is older than Scarlett. In fact, Scarlett is the youngest in the game. Emma is the oldest of the 18y.o. girls (in the patched version. In the unpatched one it's Amanda who already has turned 19 (mistake in the Family Tree)).
Edmund wasn't involved on the cloning business, so he didn't have anything to say about (and doesn't know their existence) Eva and Amanda.
ok so we are again at starting point lol

I didn't remember that lines of dialogue so my mistake for Amanda
For Scarlett's eyebrows i never looked at such details so i didn't guess she was dyed blonde
For the ages clones usually get old faster due the cloning process that shortens some telomeres in the DNA so i though Amanda and Eva were the youngest

when you make a family tree you should put in the images the natural colors otherwise others can make wrong assumptions :oops:

Jan 15, 2023
That option closes the route at that moment, by the end of that same day (Day 4) the route can be opened once again. And even if not done then, there's a third opportunity on Day 8.
Perhaps a better wording would be to replace "Erika's path closed. There's another chance to open it at the end of the day." for "Erika's path doesn't open yet. There's another chance to open it at the end of the day."

Tiur explains it beautifully in the following comments.

Thanks, Tiur
id rather prefer if there wasnt any tag about the paths but thats just me. mc should have whooped jacks ass there and then

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
ok so we are again at starting point lol

I didn't remember that lines of dialogue so my mistake for Amanda
For Scarlett's eyebrows i never looked at such details so i didn't guess she was dyed blonde
For the ages clones usually get old faster due the cloning process that shortens some telomeres in the DNA so i though Amanda and Eva were the youngest

when you make a family tree you should put in the images the natural colors otherwise others can make wrong assumptions :oops:
I have an unintentional rule: No natural blondes at My Dorm. The only one there was Sophie, the hairdresser, and her screen time was split between Megan and Maddie to make them fully "haremable". I'm hoping to change that rule with the latest batch of students, but I don't have them fully designed yet.
About aging faster and other scientific issues, there will be an avoidable "info dump" in game about all the science involved (part of it made up by me :cool:).

So I should put Erika red-headed on the Fam Tree? And prepare coffee for all the players who will come to my home with pitches and forks to lynch me only for that??? :ROFLMAO:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I have an unintentional rule: No natural blondes at My Dorm. The only one there was Sophie, the hairdresser, and her screen time was split between Megan and Maddie to make them fully "haremable". I'm hoping to change that rule with the latest batch of students, but I don't have them fully designed yet.
About aging faster and other scientific issues, there will be an avoidable "info dump" in game about all the science involved (part of it made up by me :cool:).

So I should put Erika red-headed on the Fam Tree? And prepare coffee for all the players who will come to my home with pitches and forks to lynch me only for that??? :ROFLMAO:
I am sad Erika is not currently rocking her red hair, can never have enough red heads.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
id rather prefer if there wasnt any tag about the paths but thats just me. mc should have whooped jacks ass there and then
He's not a violent guy, and if you've arrived until Monday, you saw during the visit to Alexia at the police station that, despite what happens on Sunday, he is not too confident in his fighting skills. He is wrong, but he has never had to fight after taking Krav Maga classes.
Having been the fat nerd who has been bullied in high school all his life has made him used to getting out of trouble by talking and telling the truth. He expects Jack to act gentlemanly once caught, and therein lies his mistake. He has projected what he would do onto a person he barely knows. He feels like punching Jack in the face, but he thinks of the problems he can cause Erika and thinks:
"I feel like smashing his face badly. But Erika could be in trouble if her cousin picks a fight at her workplace."
"It's been ages since I've been in a fight. None of them by my choice but something about this really pisses me off. Let's see what he has to say for himself then."

I, as an individual, wouldn't be so lenient with Jack, but he thinks different. He would never start a fight if he can avoid it, and starting it with a sucker punch woud be totally out of character.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am sad Erika is currently rocking her red hair, can never have enough red heads.
That's one of the reasons I overcompensate with other redheads. Some estimates place the number of U.S. redheads at around two to six percent of the population. We have Eileen, Daphne, Eva, and another one confirmed in the first 22 girls (the last 6 are not designed yet). 18%

Reactions: DarhkBlu

groudor

Feb 3, 2018

I love science, do your best :PogChamp:
Well it's not like we hate redheads, up and down :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes