Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Was just exaggerating a bit. Half a kilo of croissants and half a pig? ;)
Talking seriously, she had a very unhealthy diet. Imagine someone who hasn't any reason to go out of the house. Her only exercises were her walks to the fridge. She was a bored woman, with low self-esteem, who didn't need to work because the Foundation checks covered her economic necessities.
Something happened to her and she decided to change. She began eating healthier, began doing yoga and other exercises. She began feeling better about herself (mentally and physically), and she continued with it until the end results are what we see.
So just curious, but was she known in the city before the weight loss? Now the old hens in the city are talking about her being a man eater. Jealousy, because doesn't seem like it, and I assume no proof (unless some low life guys are lying).

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We going to be boning an Octogenarian now?
Meemaw was announced in-game by Martha and Norah in 0.4.5
She's a Sexagenarian. She had Norah at 21.

So just curious, but was she known in the city before the weight loss? Now the old hens in the city are talking about her being a man eater. Jealousy, because doesn't seem like it, and I assume no proof (unless some low life guys are lying).
Yes, she has been living in Newport for the last 20 years and, although she didn't have much of a social life, she would go shopping, go out to dinner with Samantha and Martha (and Edmund sometimes) from time to time, etc.
Obviously, when the old hens have seen the change she's undergone, the first thing they've thought is that she's doing it for a man. Add to that that she's accepted the occasional dinner invitation and you've got the reputation of a man-eater in a small town.
Those dinners she had came to nothing, remember in the shower scene she thinks "This is the first time in forever that a man has seen me naked." But to be seen having dinner one day with one guy, the next month with another, etc. ruffles the old hens' feathers.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We going to be boning an Octogenarian now?
This WiP image of Meemaw is public on my Patreon, so I should publish it here too. The definitive model has slightly fewer wrinkles on her forehead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nanites, hold your horses. She won't show up like that when she appears in v.0.10 ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This WiP image of Meemaw is public on my Patreon, so I should publish it here too. The definitive model has slightly fewer wrinkles on her forehead.
Nanites, hold your horses. She won't show up like that when she appears in v.0.10 ;)
Well, damn. She ACTUALLY looks like a grandma. In an AVN. I'm impressed.

EDIT: LOL -- I had to do a double-take 'cause I clicked on "reply" and the Nanites line magically appeared ...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am a Nanite. I am not holding my horse.

I feel like sayin':
how-you-doin-joey.gif

Peace :D

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Meemaw was announced in-game by Martha and Norah in 0.4.5
She's a Sexagenarian. She had Norah at 21.
Just thought since another senior is coming, maybe it's Meemaw's mother, who had her when she was 20. Something like that.

Yes, she has been living in Newport for the last 20 years and, although she didn't have much of a social life, she would go shopping, go out to dinner with Samantha and Martha (and Edmund sometimes) from time to time, etc.
Obviously, when the old hens have seen the change she's undergone, the first thing they've thought is that she's doing it for a man. Add to that that she's accepted the occasional dinner invitation and you've got the reputation of a man-eater in a small town.
Those dinners she had came to nothing, remember in the shower scene she thinks "This is the first time in forever that a man has seen me naked." But to be seen having dinner one day with one guy, the next month with another, etc. ruffles the old hens' feathers.
And one of those hens was originally going to be side fuck but I assume change in plans? Forgot her name, the hair dresser?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just thought since another senior is coming, maybe it's Meemaw's mother, who had her when she was 20. Something like that.

And one of those hens was originally going to be side fuck but I assume change in plans? Forgot her name, the hair dresser?
The matures yet to appear are younger than Meemaw and older than Martha (I know that's a wide margin).
Going over the ages now to make sure, I noticed that there are a lot of girls in the 18-19s (15 total), several in the 20s (7), and from there I move on to the 40-somethings. There are no girls in their 30s.

Precisely the closest to 30s was Sophie (29), the hairdresser, who yes, was intended to be a side-chick, but I changed my mind and decided to dedicate her screen time to Maddie and Megan going from side-chicks to full-haremable. Plus this way I keep the "there are no natural blondes in My Dorm". There will be, but not at the moment.
The other close to 30 is Martha, who turned 40 less than a month before the MC returned home.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Precisely the closest to 30s was Sophie (29), the hairdresser, who yes, was intended to be a side-chick, but I changed my mind and decided to dedicate her screen time to Maddie and Megan going from side-chicks to full-haremable. Plus this way I keep the "there are no natural blondes in My Dorm". There will be, but not at the moment.
The other close to 30 is Martha, who turned 40 less than a month before the MC returned home.
Fully approve of Megan of becoming part of the harem, and I think Maddie will be good too, especially since she is a Dr. Who fan (or whatever you renamed him). Fez are cool (well, quoting from the show).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The matures yet to appear are younger than Meemaw and older than Martha (I know that's a wide margin).
Going over the ages now to make sure, I noticed that there are a lot of girls in the 18-19s (15 total), several in the 20s (7), and from there I move on to the 40-somethings. There are no girls in their 30s.

I mean, part of the premise is that the family hosts a dorm for college kids, so lots of late-teens seems natural to me ...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Fully approve of Megan of becoming part of the harem, and I think Maddie will be good too, especially since she is a Dr. Who fan (or whatever you renamed him). Fez are cool (well, quoting from the show).
Dr. What!
And in 0.9B she will become a fan of "The fifth (sixth) element"

I mean, part of the premise is that the family hosts a dorm for college kids, so lots of late-teens seems natural to me ...
Yes, that's logical. What surprised me is that there's no girl in the 30-39 range. I didn't notice until now. We go from Maddie's 25 to Martha's 40 with no one in between.

Oct 10, 2022
I would like to see "harem poltics" actually. Like some women have ulterior motive to be with MC or some women don't want to be in same harem with another one and try to trick/push MC break up with other women etc. To be honest, looks like it will be where games heading when you think clones or when Erika saw you with her mother and also news about from future updates like point system or MC will meet with unknown women so he needs to win their herz etc. I usually don't like when LI fall for MC without reason. I like when MC works for it, when there is a possibility to lose LI because of a stupid option. It keeps us engaged with story I think.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I usually don't like when LI fall for MC without reason. I like when MC works for it, when there is a possibility to lose LI because of a stupid option. It keeps us engaged with story I think.
Experience I have is that women fall for a guy in the first 20 seconds, and if you manage not to fuck it up in the next hours, you either make it or don`t.
I don't really believe in relationships that the guy has to work for it, seems wrong in so many ways.

sure in many cases social norms get in the way and for something to happen something needs to happen or someone needs to push things, but if you MC don't know a girls for ages and just met, she should make you the MC has a good impression and not want to fall in to the friend or stranger category.
many girls think they should not be easy, the thing is they should be supper easy to the right MC.
"ride or die bottom bitch" example -> Becca from "single again"

perfect examples of functional ideal is
"Pure Love" [Mr.Axxx]

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I would like to see "harem poltics" actually. Like some women have ulterior motive to be with MC or some women don't want to be in same harem with another one and try to trick/push MC break up with other women etc. To be honest, looks like it will be where games heading when you think clones or when Erika saw you with her mother and also news about from future updates like point system or MC will meet with unknown women so he needs to win their herz etc. I usually don't like when LI fall for MC without reason. I like when MC works for it, when there is a possibility to lose LI because of a stupid option. It keeps us engaged with story I think.
There will be some harem politics depending on some of the choices. In the next update, you will see the starting point for one of the girls or what she would want the starting point to be, more accurately.
There will be characters who initially don't see themselves in the same harem with others (Saira with Eileen, for example, on Saira's side). There will be girls who don't accept some relationships (no one is going to accept Maddie totally dominating the MC outside the bedroom, even if it's just out of selfishness and not wanting to lose her turn because the Mistress has decided she wants to use her slave). But at the end of the day, who calls the shots on who goes into the harem is the MC.
The point system is set up for the female students. When they arrive they have a neutral relationship with the MC, they don't know him and neither love him nor hate him. Dialogue and action decisions will mark whether we gain or lose points with them. When the time comes to open the route with them, we will need to have a minimum of points to open it (easily achievable if we do not treat them like shit and show that we accept them as they are). If the MC says to a girl with a complex for being short "I invite you on a date but wear heels because I don't want them to think I'm dating a smurf" you are going to lose a lot of points. Maybe so many that they are not recoverable. Those decisions will be clearly marked.

Experience I have is that women fall for a guy in the first 20 seconds, and if you manage not to fuck it up in the next hours, you either make it or don`t.
I don't really believe in relationships that the guy has to work for it, seems wrong in so many ways.
I agree with you if you are talking about one-night stands, but not for long-term relationships. To me "having to work for it" means showing girls who have never seen you before that you are a reliable person, that they can count on you, or that your characters fit together. If you humiliate her in every conversation, no matter how much she liked you in the first 20 seconds, you're not going to end up with her (unless she likes humiliation). The same thing can happen the other way around, two people who in those 20 seconds haven't discovered that they have a lot in common and after several conversations realize that their personalities complement each other and that they like spending time together.

But it's not just the guy who has to work at it. So does she. If now Erika, who is already in a relationship with the MC, would start humiliating him every time they talk, there should be a chance to get out of that relationship. Erika is sweet and she's not going to do it.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
There will be some harem politics depending on some of the choices. In the next update, you will see the starting point for one of the girls or what she would want the starting point to be, more accurately.
There will be characters who initially don't see themselves in the same harem with others (Saira with Eileen, for example, on Saira's side). There will be girls who don't accept some relationships (no one is going to accept Maddie totally dominating the MC outside the bedroom, even if it's just out of selfishness and not wanting to lose her turn because the Mistress has decided she wants to use her slave). But at the end of the day, who calls the shots on who goes into the harem is the MC.
The point system is set up for the female students. When they arrive they have a neutral relationship with the MC, they don't know him and neither love him nor hate him. Dialogue and action decisions will mark whether we gain or lose points with them. When the time comes to open the route with them, we will have to have a minimum of points to have access to it (easily achievable if we do not treat them like shit and show that we accept them as they are). If the MC says to a girl with a complex for being short "I invite you on a date but wear heels because I don't want them to think I'm dating a smurf" you are going to lose a lot of points. Maybe so many that they are not recoverable. Those decisions will be clearly marked.

I agree with you if you are talking about one-night stands, but not for long-term relationships. To me "having to work for it" means showing girls who have never seen you before that you are a reliable person, that they can count on you, or that your characters fit together. If you humiliate her in every conversation, no matter how much she liked you in the first 20 seconds, you're not going to end up with her (unless she likes humiliation). The same thing can happen the other way around, two people who in those 20 seconds haven't discovered that they have a lot in common and after several conversations realize that their personalities complement each other and that they like spending time together.

But it's not just the guy who has to work at it. So does she. If now Erika, who is already in a relationship with the MC, would start humiliating him every time they talk, there should be a chance to get out of that relationship. Erika is sweet and she's not going to do it.
Perfect explanation, thank you.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I agree with you if you are talking about one-night stands, but not for long-term relationships. To me "having to work for it" means showing girls who have never seen you before that you are a reliable person, that they can count on you, or that your characters fit together.
I don´t mean ONS standards , I mean making your shots count, a girl that is easy for anyone is not fit for a Harem and the other girls would hate the MC and her.
I mean the girl can actually be a virgin, and the Mc will be his one and only, and failure is not and option for her.

a girl like Karla from Rightful Ownership but without the crazy and more of what she can do for you rather then what you can do for her.

sure these are extreme examples....
but in the real world there are more crazy stuff out there.
And if there is a reason a woman will lie and change the core of what she is at least for some weeks or months (if not forever) for the right MC.

Last edited:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
There will be characters who initially don't see themselves in the same harem with others (Saira with Eileen, for example, on Saira's side).
So I guess the first time Eileen and Saira meet, Eileen will be friendly and Saira will be cold to her. Just because Eileen was the ex-girlfriend (and now, depending on the choices, harem member/enabler). I hope we eventually can get them on better terms, won't be good at the harem meetings. At least Alexia will be there to break up any cat fights.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So I guess the first time Eileen and Saira meet, Eileen will be friendly and Saira will be cold to her. Just because Eileen was the ex-girlfriend (and now, depending on the choices, harem member/enabler). I hope we eventually can get them on better terms, won't be good at the harem meetings. At least Alexia will be there to break up any cat fights.
Sorry, I forgot to answer you.
WARNING: The thoughts reflected in this post are not definitive, but they can give you an idea of the mentality of each of the two girls.
Saira is prejudiced against Eileen and is jealous even without knowing if she has a reason to be. Her reaction to the first meeting is going to be hostile towards Eileen, regardless of whether Eileen is in a relationship with the MC or not, as she is going to see her as a rival. Her thought if Eileen is not with the MC is going to be "You may not be in a relationship with the MC right now, but you're going to try, you redheaded bitch." If she is with him it will be "Redheaded bitch! You took advantage of me not being here to hook up with him". Saira feels threatened by Eileen.
Eileen, on the other hand, does not feel any threat from Saira. She has resumed (or not) her relationship with the MC without Saira having played any role in the decision. Her first thought toward Saira will be "She has changed her life to be with him. She deserves a chance." If she is in a relationship with the MC, she will think "Welcome to the harem, the MC deserves to be with all the girls who love him". If she is not in the harem but knows about it (knows about Erika/Alexia), she will think something along the lines of "You made the effort to move to Newport not knowing what was in store for you, I'm going to try to help you in any way I can. I didn't make it, but I think you might. Ex's power!".
Eileen's behavior will make Saira change her attitude toward her. On the cover they look friendly.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Today I've published this (publicly) on my Patreon/Subscribestar:

Once again I am here to let you know how the next update is going.
I've spent the last few days fixing mistakes that the native proofreaders had seen both in v.0.9A and in previous updates. I got a bit depressed when I saw how many mistakes I had made in the translation (just kidding, without seeing them it's impossible to improve).
I also made some progress on the next update. The first scene is already written and today I will start designing the renders, so that, while I write the next scenes, the computer will be working for me, that's why I feed it with good electricity. May it earn the power!
Apart from that, in a moment when I was tired of integrating corrections, I decided to stop and design two of the new characters that will appear in the next updates. They are two women who are well out of their 30s.
Here is a preview of how they are looking. It's not a final render, nor will they be wearing that costume.
Norah is not going to be alone as the only one with an above-average ass.

WiP (B+K).png

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Today I've published this (publicly) on my Patreon/Subscribestar:

Once again I am here to let you know how the next update is going.
I've spent the last few days fixing mistakes that the native proofreaders had seen both in v.0.9A and in previous updates. I got a bit depressed when I saw how many mistakes I had made in the translation (just kidding, without seeing them it's impossible to improve).
I also made some progress on the next update. The first scene is already written and today I will start designing the renders, so that, while I write the next scenes, the computer will be working for me, that's why I feed it with good electricity. May it earn the power!
Apart from that, in a moment when I was tired of integrating corrections, I decided to stop and design two of the new characters that will appear in the next updates. They are two women who are well out of their 30s.
Here is a preview of how they are looking. It's not a final render, nor will they be wearing that costume.
Norah is not going to be alone as the only one with an above-average ass.

View attachment 2343287
Hmm another redhead how intresting...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes