Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Truth be told I thought mom, Erika, Daphne, and Scarlet had the best asses with honorable mention to Emma. One of the things I like about the girls in this is not all having over sized asses and boobs like you see so often.
Truth be told, you and I share tastes about asses ;). I'd change Scarlett's for Alexia's in your list.
Of the two ladies shown in that preview, the one on the right has the bigger ass in the game, she's on the plump side of life, so it's logical. The redhead on the left has a "normal-sized" ass. That pose (and the heels) enhances it visually, but she's way under Norah's size

Any schedule for the public release?
The official dates are:
* Martha's Savior and Meemaw's Joy: January 22nd
* Norah's Favorite: January 26th
* Emma's Own: January 29th
* Daphne's Teacher: February 1st
* Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: February 4th
* Scarlett's First Love: February 7th

That means public release will be around midnight on February 10th (Spanish time). I avoid initial or public publishing on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as I have 12-hour-long shifts in my job and I can't solve problems or doubts then.

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
really good looking renders. can we cuck dad with his new gf?
Someone has their priorities straight. :ROFLMAO:

TL;DR: Probably not.

I don't think the MC is a big fan of her being the one his father cheats on Martha with. Also, the MC doesn't seem to be the dude to cuck someone or stealing the "LI". He's the nice guy defending the damsel in distress, holding the chair for them in the restaurnt, the gentleman. The gentleman that's full of love for the ladies that deserve it and potentially knocks them up first try to prove it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OMG:eek::oops: is there Reverse NTR in this game ? :eek: ........
Or are some inocent cute wildlife animals forced to see Sexual Interactions between ewwww ...Humans ? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Or are some inocent cute wildlife animals forced to see Sexual Interactions between ewwww ...Humans ? :eek:
I heard stories about a Yeti and some black panther roaming the fields the MC plows! Other kitties as well! Lots of em :sneaky:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
really good looking renders. can we cuck dad with his new gf?
As RiamMar say below, it would be out of character for the MC. He's the Knight in Shining Armor, not the Backstabber.
Also there is a logistic problem, Dad and Farren are on the run in a undisclosed country once they left Aruba. It would be hard to convince the girls to let him take a vacation to hook up with daddy's girlfriend.

Someone has their priorities straight. :ROFLMAO:

TL;DR: Probably not.

I don't think the MC is a big fan of her being the one his father cheats on Martha with. Also, the MC doesn't seem to be the dude to cuck someone or stealing the "LI". He's the nice guy defending the damsel in distress, holding the chair for them in the restaurnt, the gentleman. The gentleman that's full of love for the ladies that deserve it and potentially knocks them up first try to prove it.
And he has a lot of work at home:
Pregnancy count: 6/9 girls he is in a relationship with (as of 0.8). 12 known LIs (by him). 15 known LIs (by the player). A lot of work.

There will be no NTR (tag) in the game. ;)
There was an ad in the Newport Times a couple of days ago asking for a porcine psychologist.

I heard stories about a Yeti and some black panther roaming the fields the MC plows! Other kitties as well! Lots of em :sneaky:
Farmer's work is so hard... and take care of the "livestock"...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have redesigned the Family Tree, introducing the ages of the characters (or the age they were when they died), as well as the names that were missing in the top line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I mean technically you kinda are if you pursue Martha because the dad is still married to her IIRC but yeah semantics...
Yeah, that's true.
We can ignore the fact that Edmund cheated on Martha first and left her. Technically the MC would be hooking up with his father's wife/girlfriend. ;)

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I have redesigned the Family Tree, introducing the ages of the characters (or the age they were when they died), as well as the names that were missing in the top line.
At last the non patch makes sense not like some other games where the non patch still plays like a patch without the patch and just calling each other landlady.

Here at least the the only difference is other Eva and Amanda are the clones or the they are the Original ones which makes sense

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I love these things.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes