Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This game has serious potential, hope to see the game through it's completion!
I also hope so. The story is going at a good pace, so I don't expect dying of old age before finishing it. :p

View attachment 2370594

What a compliment for goblins right over here, right?
What is normal?
I've never gotten into the goblin thing.
Your signatures (especially the one in the middle) are mesmerizing.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
SUPERB game so far. One with a real story, which I am genuinely curious how you are going to make it play out. A genuine harem game dine well, and done with excellent renders.

Moves into my top 3 games. Well done!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So is the public build of the new version being released today? I thought it was, but I may have gotten it mixed up in my head.
No, sorry. Today is the first day for the last tier of Patrons/subscribers. On Friday around 00:00 (Spain Time) will be released the public one, so people west of Spain (Portugal, the UK, and beyond) should have it on Thursday afternoon/evening/night.

Jan 15, 2023
for the love of god please tell me there will be ·interactions· between the mother and the aunt or combinations between milfs and teens

I
There will be no NTR sexual content, but Eileen can talk about fucking other guys when she was NOT in a relationship with MC.
so can we tell that character to fuck off after that, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
for the love of god please tell me there will be ·interactions· between the mother and the aunt or combinations between milfs and teens
There will be interactions between women of different ages, always with the MC present (with lesbian content unlocked). I think of the girls in 4 age ranges:
* Teens (including the students who are 20y.o.)
* Women in their 20s: Alexia, Eileen, Maddie, Megan, etc.
* MILFs
* GILF
Perhaps one day we get an FFM with teen and a woman or a teen and a GILF. There are 6 possibilities with girls in different ranges (TW, TM, TG, WM, WG, MG) to substitute the FFs

I have thought of some possibilities, but nothing is written in stone yet, so I can't assure you there will be an FFM with Martha and Norah. But there is a good chance it will happen (that's the reason why they are not sisters in the unpatched version).
Why not an FFFM with Martha, Norah, and Erika?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
so can we tell that character to fuck off after that, right?
If she ever does that, you can. But that was only an example. It's not going to happen. When I wrote that post there was an argument about if Eileen telling the MC she had dated some guys when they weren't together was NTR or not and if she became a slut for telling him.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
sorry for being an asshole. you are a really nice dev. thank you for answering our questions, giving options and player agency and not adding ntr shit lmao-
after pay i will suscribe

but still is TMI and the player should have the choice to not want to see that type of content
You have the choice - don't play the game.
There are hundreds of games referenced on this board that I don't play because of things in them that I don't like. Everyone has a choice. That's why there are tags.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
if they arent together, it CANT be NTR. *smdh*
Exactly my thoughts, but there were some players who thought different. You know NTR definition on this forum is a bit nebulous and a sensible thing.

sorry for being an asshole. you are a really nice dev. thank you for answering our questions, giving options and player agency and not adding ntr shit lmao-
after pay i will suscribe

but still is TMI and the player should have the choice to not want to see that type of content
I don't consider you an asshole ;). I love that you guys have questions, even when you get mad at me when I put some girl or the MC through some not too pleasant circumstances. It means you like the game and the characters and don't want them to suffer. Anything said politely is accepted in this thread.
For me, it's important to show that the world doesn't revolve around the MC. Before meeting the MC, or after breaking up with him until the reunion, the girls have had lives. MILFs and GILFs have had children naturally.
No one can expect that if you leave a cutie like Eileen alone for two years, without being in a relationship with her, she will go into a convent. During MC's first few months in college, they were still together and faithful to each other. Then they broke up by mutual agreement and each moved on with their lives. That time spent as a single woman helped Eileen discover that she wouldn't be better off with anyone than with the MC. That's why she fights to get him back, even though she knows her exclusive time with him is over.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
true; but if you start counting people that arent together as NTR, then EVERY game is NTR because there are people NOT with the MC, getting laid.
I'm not a big fan of any kind of sharing or (bleugh!) cucking, but some people are really going overboard with that NTR hunt everywhere. They broke up, so why wouldn't she date other guys? She was supposed to wear a chastity belt especially for him or something? :KEK:
My life is full of NTR because most of my ex-gf are married (they married their partners after breaking up with me... not because the break up with me :ROFLMAO:)?
It's been more than 22 years since my last girlfriend (other than my wife) but they should be faithful to my memory?
Have I been cuckolding all my wife's past ex-bfs for the last 22 years?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes