L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
that would be a question for a different thread as that is off topic for this game
oh sorry bout that kind of relevant though cause im a new developer developing a fan fiction visual novel with characters Based off of multiple already existing Visual novels kind of like a fan fiction crossover currrently in the research stage looking to hear out everyone favorite characters from visual novels to decide which charachter i might use

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
again, its not ntr its TMI. people also dont want to read-see that
It's not even TMI. She doesn't start talking about all the sex she had while the MC was away, she just says that none of the other guys she dated compared to the MC. It was supposed to be an ego boost for him! Eileen is one of the best girls in the game if you give her a chance, not only does she get Alexia comfortable with the idea of sharing the MC, she also manages to convince her to have a threesome.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
is it still NTR if theirs multiple protagonists asking as a new game developer want to get the tags right
Although Demonius is right, I won't see your question on the other thread, so I will give you my point of view.
If an LI is an LI for both protagonists (let's imagine there are two) and you fuck her with both, you are auto-cuckolding yourself. If one of the protagonists is the official boyfriend of the LI, he will receive NTR from the other protagonist. But it's a complicated question.

Reactions: Feyd
Jan 15, 2023
It's not even TMI. She doesn't start talking about all the sex she had while the MC was away, she just says that none of the other guys she dated compared to the MC. It was supposed to be an ego boost for him! Eileen is one of the best girls in the game if you give her a chance, not only does she get Alexia comfortable with the idea of sharing the MC, she also manages to convince her to have a threesome.
hard pass

Jan 15, 2023
so your part of Anti-NTR crowd that thinks if a LI has had sex before the MC could pop their cherry, they are a slut and not worth your time and cucked your MC in the process, would've been good to know that before we tried explaining things to you. we wouldn't have wasted our time
i dont like other npcs convincing lis to do stuff

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so your part of Anti-NTR crowd that thinks if a LI has had sex before the MC could pop their cherry, they are a slut and not worth your time and cucked your MC in the process, would've been good to know that before we tried explaining things to you. we wouldn't have wasted our time
Oh, didn't you hear what he said? He just doesn't want the game to acknowledge anything that might imply that these are real women, because it totally ruins the experience for him if he knows they ever did anything that might mean he's getting an in-direct "kiss" ...

Oh, and I've added "Insists over and over that any hint of potential LI being with someone else ever instead of just saying 'not for me' and bowing out" to my auto-punt list.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
rodney dangerfield, Eileen (ex girlfriend, they broke up before the MC got to college and get in a loose relship with Saira) but they remain "friends" since there was no reason to fight or to have a grudge toward each other, they met again and there you can decide if you want to fuck her casually or not (make her membeer of harem)
So the situation was in comon consent to go separate ways, and to do what they please, you can talk about it with her or not but you don't see the sex scene with other guy's !!! and I fail blatantly to understand why some weirdos started to argue about NTR (not by site definitions, and that is what we should talk about being in this forum) If they want to see it that way is up to them.
So has this game NTR No! is there a girl which in an casual chat mentions she din't find someone like the MC, and decided to stay single as she couldnt find it ? Yes ! is she willig to have casual sex with the MC and tolerate other girls and don't do other guys ? yes !

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes