robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i use universal renpy mod to change character name in game. works most of the time, but not all the time. also editing character names in the script/variables files will work too. though not all games have those available. for this game i just changed the name at the beginning of my playthrough and all works fine.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
is there something i could put into the console to change my mc's name?
Official answer: Start a new playthrough and play the intro :devilish:
Untested answer: Use URM and change the mc and mc_name variables to your liking

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
I highly recommend trying Scarlett and Daphne's What if? once you have played the scene that belongs to your playthrough. It will not affect your previous decisions, but it may give you information that is not present in your playthrough. To be able to see them you have to be at least in route with one of them.
great update lots of high quality content however i did notice errors at least to my knowledge with choice flagging i got scenes from erikas route and also norah pregnancy r but i am not on either of their routes also not on martha's route but still get scenes where she gropes MC

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Better you stay there, sleepers are no sinners :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (wer schläft sündigt nicht) thanks for the sign of life
I usually get up earlier, just overslept for half an hour today and my lady dog thought to punish me by going for a bit longer route today. :eek:

Edit: moved the name change console commands to a separate post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
is there something i could put into the console to change my mc's name?
There's my mod... There you can rename all the "family" girls and the MC. My mod thread is updated.

Otherwise, on console (you can use the _console.rpy from my MEGA folder in my sig):
Python:
mc.name = "Your new name"
mc_name = "Your new name"
(both commands, just to be save)
Same for the other characters. Also with and without underscore.
Python:
# The three letter vars are the Character object. The underscore vars are alternative names, mostly used in the intro.
mom.name = "Martha"
nor.name = "Norah"
emm.name = "Emma"
em = "Em"
EmmaDaddy = "Daddy"
dap.name = "Daphne"
daph = "Daph"
eri.name = "Erika"
erik = "Eri"
# em, daph and erik are nicknames they use for each other, if the original names are use.
# So if you change those names, you have to set them as well accordingly.
# EmmaDaddy is how Emma calls MC when her lewd brain is working overtime.
Depending on patch status, you might want to change this as well:
Python:
momm = "Martha" # "mom"
Mom = "Martha" # "Mom"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
great update lots of high quality content however i did notice errors at least to my knowledge with choice flagging i got scenes from erikas route and also norah pregnancy r but i am not on either of their routes also not on martha's route but still get scenes where she gropes MC
I'm glad you enjoyed the update.
The flags are correct.
1676010187570.png
And
1676010227474.png
Remember that in this family they are very affectionate talking to each other.

About Norah's pregnancy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Martha groping the MC:
You are not on her route but, at that point, she's on MC's path. She has started to fall for him without noticing it and is unconsciously trying to seduce him (that's the reason why she goes up to his room in lingerie). It's only in the scene after that, in her room, when she realizes her advances are not welcome.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
I'm glad you enjoyed the update.
The flags are correct.
View attachment 2379614
And
View attachment 2379615
Remember that in this family they are very affectionate talking to each other.

About Norah's pregnancy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Martha groping the MC:
You are not on her route but, at that point, she's on MC's path. She has started to fall for him without noticing it and is unconsciously trying to seduce him (that's the reason why she goes up to his room in lingerie). It's only in the scene after that, in her room, when she realizes her advances are not welcome.
idk why but I got the good morning my love response and was not on the erika path dident get any screenshots but if i encounter the bug again on my next playthrough and il be sure to upload them

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
"do you ask your boyfriend's permission?" it is actually something that should flow but not because it is your boyfriend or girlfriend means that you can do what you want with your body, it is something i hope to be taken into account since then someone can take a wrong idea of this and we do not know if it can take it to real life

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
"do you ask your boyfriend's permission?" it is actually something that should flow but not because it is your boyfriend or girlfriend means that you can do what you want with your body, it is something i hope to be taken into account since then someone can take a wrong idea of this and we do not know if it can take it to real life
In that case, they are talking about very vanilla topics. Depending on the scene that phrase appears when:
* Daphne wants to give him kisses on the chest.
* Scarlett asks for permission to touch Mjolnir
With those two girls there is a baseline that was defined in the lesson rules (not that they take much notice of the rules). "If there's something that makes you uncomfortable, you tell me".
Precisely that rule is there because sooner or later something may happen that goes beyond the limits of one of the participants.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
Can you send me your save, so I check it, please?
unfortunately i don't keep save files as i have limited storage space so one i finish a playthrough i delete the data i tried to replicate the save file but was unsuccessful so it could have been reading to fast as i have Adhd it can cause me to read a passage of text extremely quickly i could read around 900 words per minute back in the second grade really freaked out my teachers because i was reading at a college literacy lvl however i did manage to find a few other errors in the prepatched version

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 1982, in <module>
NameError: name 'NorahPregnant' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 138, in script call
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 1982, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 1982, in <module>
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 2075, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 2075, in script
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 2075, in <module>
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 2084, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 2084, in script
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 2084, in <module>

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
RandalenJoe, thanks for your review.
I have some nitpicks to say about it (I'm not trying for you to change your review. I only want to clarify the whats and whys):
Literally. So far i didn't found a female NPC that hasn't sooner or later the UI overlay asking you for adding them to your harem over them
There have been five of them: Sophie, the cave restaurant waitress, the Twins bartender, Olga, and the old lady at the airport. Sophie was to be a side chick (as Megan and Maddie) but her screen time was split between those two to make them "haremable". Not a lot of them, I know, but more screen time for people not important to the story means less screen time for people important to it.
where the creator couldn't resist to make MCs package as huge and long as the polygons allow
Mjolnir is reduced between 12% and 20% in relation to the original asset (depending on the scene). The original asset is huge! ;)
the author manically tries to avoid blowjob scenes.
In the last update (if you are on Daphne's and Scarlett's paths) I redeemed myself. 7 different scenes centered around blowjobs
so that she won't "get any stains"
Those stains would get Scarlett very uncomfortable once Daphne shows up. The MC is a white knight, but he's not dumb enough to be in the middle of a catfight. Better to have them their catfight when he's in another place.
that every cunt looks like the others
I use three different assets (4 in reality, but two of them are from the same designer) for the female genitalia, every one of them a little tweaked, to avoid that sensation. I guess I should do it better. Thanks for the heads up.
I can't count how often one of the girls comes around trying to get finally fucked by you and you basically tell them everytime, "that they're not ready yet".
Once. Emma with the maid costume.

Reactions: FatGiant
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes